My devil is so EVIL

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

I looked around the room and noticed that the group had split into groups. Some of them were easy to undesrtand, some of the dividing went over my head. There was the innocent group, which means Bae, Taemin and Henry. They were at the sound system, going through the CD's and joking. I got happy to see that Bae was so easily accepted into the party, even though he was an outsider.

In the middle of the dancefloor was another group I knew the reason for. It was the prank/party group. Eunhyuk was already hitting his moves, even without music. There were also Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Heechul and Jonghyun. I didn't know exactly why Donghae and Sungmin were there, but maybe this was KyuMin and EunHae in progress? I needed to spy on that during the evening.

I started to look for Soojin, I wanted to see if she was having fun or not, and I spotted her and Junjie in a table with Leeteuk, Onew and Kibum. I assumed that the leaders were trying to make them feel more comfortable, but Kibum...? Maybe he had hit his eyes on my dear Soojin. Junjie wasn't looking really comfortable in that group, so I walked to them and wrapped my arms around his beck and rested my chin on his shoulder.

- Mushy-oppa~ I think you should go talk to those guys over there, I think you would enjoy their company! Those in the corner there, see? I think you know who they are, there's Zhou Mi, Hangeng, Siwon and Key-umma!

Junjie looked puzzled and didn't move, so I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the guys. Soojin looked at me like she was going to murder me when we left her alone in the table, but I didn't care. I was going to save her next.

If I knew anything about these guys, I was sure that they would have common things to talk about, like some diva-ish fashion things or something. The guys first looked awkward, but when I told them that Junjie was a hairdresser, they suddenly started to babble about hair and hairstyles like a bunch of teenaged girls. Junjie was wrapped in the conversation and I slipped away from them quickly. God, I hated girly conversations.

I skipped back to the table Soo and the guys were sitting and sat down on the chair Junjie had been sitting on. I tried to get a clue of what they were talking about, but just then I noticed Minho sitting in one corner of the room, supporting his head with his hands. Someone was sitting there with him, back to my direction, and I presumed it was Kangin, since I saw every other guy in the room except him. Was Minho sad? Was Kangin trying to soothe him?

Ush, like I care!

It's not my problem, not now...

He will pay for not trusting me!

But I love him...

Ah, don't think about him now, you babo!

I searched for Soojin's hand under the table, and when I found it I grabbed it tightly. Maybe she noticed that I was anxious, so she squeezed it back. Just then someone talked to me and my sight of Minho was obstructed.

- Erika, are you in this world? Leeteuk asked and waved his hand in front of my eyes.

- Oh, sorry! Did you say something?

- I was just asking if you arleady saw the pile of gifts you got from us.

He pointed at a table against the back wall. I hadn't noticed it before, since the party group had been blocking my sight. The table was filled with wrapped presents, large and smaller ones. Next to it was another table, also filled with gifts. Probably one table was for me and one was for Taemin. My eyes widened and Leeteuk smirked.

- We didn't know to get Soojin gifts, since we just heard about you today... I will get you a present some other day, okay? Maybe we could have coffee and-

I almost choke on a giggle. Kibum was hitting on Soojin, so cute!

- You don't have to get me anything, thank you.

Soojin said it harshly, like there was no argumenting about it. I understood that he didn't have any interest on Kibum, but I didn't understand why she had to be so mean. I looked at Soojin's face, and her eyes were glancing on someone else, not Kibum. I tracked where her eyes were looking, and understood that her eyes were on Donghae, who was just trying to learn a new dance move from Eunhyuk.

I first thought about taking Soojin to the guys, but then Kyuhyun started to dance as well, so I froze. He looked so hot that I could  feel my mouth water while I stared at him. I excused myself from the table and went to them, alone. When Kyuhyun noticed that I was coming closer, he stopped dancing and opened his arms for a hug.

- Come here, party girl! He yelled.

I did as I was told, wrapping my own arms around his waist and resting my cheek on his chest. I felt his arms tighten around me, his breath in my hair. It felt so comfortable. Maybe even too comfortable...

Minho must have heard that!

Is he looking at us?

Sungmin started to yank my arm for some reason.

- Yah, bunny!~ This bunny wants a hug too!

I laughed and let go of Kyuhyun, just to end up in another warm hug. I had thought that Sungmin was more like a softie, not the muscular type, but I could feel his chest muscles, they were not as tough as Minho's or Kyuhyun's, but they were still alright. Suddenly all the other party groupers started to demand hugs from me, and I ended up hugging every single one of them, getting kisses on my forehead in exchange. I giggled when Jonghyun picked me up like he had done yesterday. I wrapped my legs around his waist again, before even thinking that it would look inappropriate. Then I remembered that I was wearing just a short dress and seethrough stockings, so I quickly let go. I heard a loud snarl from the direction I knew Minho was sitting in, which made a huge grin climb up my face.

Now he is even jealous about Jonghyun...

This is so awesome!

Just then I noticed Leeteuk and Shindong already standing on a free space that was supposed to be a stage, with microphones  in their hands. Next to them were two chairs, small tables in front of them. I panicked. They didn't mean that I was supposed to sit there, in front of everybody?

- Could we get the birthday heros here, to sit in their rightful places? And could someone of the staff get us one more seat here, we have a surprise girl here who also needs a place!

I hadn't seen Yesung and Ryeowook in a long time, not after they got inside. Now I spotted them, they were sitting together in a corner of the room, talking silently.

It was a party, didn't they notice that?

In a party you are supposed to chat with everyone, not just your... BOYFRIEND?

My mouth fell open when I saw Ryeowook plant a gentle kiss on Yesung's cheek. I looked around, but it was as if no one else noticed it.

This can't  possible, YeWook, real?

I guess all those pairings aren't just a rumour...

I was sure that they were keeping it a secret, since after Ryeowook had kissed Yesung, they both started to look around with worried expressions on their faces. I quickly looked away and walked on my spot on the stage. I wasn't going to reveal them, I didn't want to be a donkey.

In that time I had used to observe YeWook, someone had brought another chair and a table to the stage, and Taemin was already sitting at one of the places, jumping up and down on his chair. I could see he was really anticipating. Soojin hesitated, but Kibum shove him to her place, and she sat down. I could see from her face that she had been resisting just for show, she looked like she loved to be the center of attention.

- So, today we have gathered here to honor-

- Yah, stop the preaching, Shindong! We are here to have fun, not read someone's will or something!

Eunhyuk shouted from the audience that had gathered around us, every single guy looking like they were from a model magazine. I was so stunned to see them all like that, concentrating on me, well us. I noticed that Minho had crawled out of his corner, but Kangin was still next to him. Minho looked like he was going to cry at any moment and my heart melted for a moment. I didn't want him to look so sad. Then I remembered what this all was about in the first place, and forced my eyes off of him.

- Yes Shindong, shut up! First we are of course going to sing a birthday song to all these wonderful people here, right? Here we go!

They sang together, and my eyes were filled with tears, it sounded so sweet. I noticed a camera flash from the audience, and spotted Zhou Mi holding a camera in his hands. Of course it was the selca master to save this party into everyone's memories. I took a glance of Taemin, and he didn't look like he was going to cry, instead he look really happy and clapped his hands together the entire time.

After they had sang, someone from the audience started to yell, and soon everyone else united in it.

- Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake!~

They all were yelling, and soon Ryeowook, Yesung and Key came carrying three cakes. One chocolate, one strawberry and one that looked a lemon-flavored cake. Of course the strawberry one was for me, and Ryeowook put in on the table in front of me and stood beside me. The candle fumes were getting into my head and I started to feel dizzy.

  

Thankfully soon we were asked to blow the candles. I remembered that I my mother told me that I should make a wish before I blow a candle on a birthday cake when I was little, so I decided to do so.

I wish we will make up with Minho...

I blew the candles and they were quickly being plucked off the cake. At that moment I remembered what was Super Junior's basic birthday gag and tried to get up from my seat. That was why Ryeowook didn't leave my side, to prevent me from running away. I felt my face being pushed in the cake, it was soft and sticked all over my face. I heard laughter from the audience and fought my way away from the cake. I can imagine what I looked like at that moment, face all covered with cake and whipped cream.

- Aww, now look at that, it was a pretty cake, now it's ruined!

I started to wipe my face, and Ryeowook handed me a towel to do that. He patted my shoulder and smiled at my expression.

- It's okay, we have one more to be eaten, a big one! It's strawberry and chocolate, so I hope it tastes good!

Suddenly Taemin poked my cheek and wiped away some of the cake from my face, and then put his finger in his mouth.

- Mm, your cake is good too! Here, try mine!

He took some of his own chocolate cake in his hand and pushed it towards my mouth. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and he shove in a huge piece of chocolate cake, I even his fingers clean when he did that. I felt a shower of flames from the audience and assumed that it looked really intimate.

I took a glance of Soo, but she was too busy messing the cake in Kibum's face, so she didn't even look back at me. I smiled.

Ke ke, now he is even jealous of Taemin

I am so good at this...

But my wish won't come true if I keep going on like this...

This is too fun!

After we got our faces cleaned, with some help from our bullies, the wrecked cakes were taken aside and a huge layered cake was brought inside instead. I got the honor of cutting it first, then Soo and then finally Taemin. I couldn't eblieve the sizes of the pieces they took, I didn't think that anyone could eat such a big piece of cake. Thankfully we now got the permission to go sit in the bigger tables, not our single ones. I sat down and soon Kyuhyun was next to me, he had sneaked around the line and cut the cake from another side with another knife so he got it before the others.

- How is the cake, is it good? He asked me just as Sungmin sat on my other side.

I pouted my lips and poked the cake with my fork.

- The one I had earlier was better! I wanted to eat that one~

- Maybe you just got a bad  piece. Here, this one has strawberry in it!

Kyuhyun fed me his own piece of cake, and I ate it. It tasted much better than my own piece, maybe because it was Kyuhyun who was feeding it to me. His plate emptied fast and I blushed.

- Ah, I'm sorry, I ate your cake! Here, you eat this one! Aah~

I started to feed Kyuhyun, who also suddenly had a huge apetite. I could feel many pairs of eyes staring at us from all over the room. Some of the stares felt mad, but some just interested or amused. For example, I could feel Minho's fiery glance on my back, but at the same time I saw Heechul's happy smirk from the table in front of us.

When I had fed almost the entire piece of the cake to Kyuhyun, I fumbled a bit, making some whipped cream fall on his chin. He was about to wipe it off, but I grabbed his hand before he did it.

- Here, let me!

I quickly leaned forward and kissed the chin clean. Immediately I heard a loud bang behind us, as if someone broke something or fell. I turned to look and saw Minho standing there, his chair had fallen on the floor as well as his plate. He looked furious and I got scared. I thought he might yell at me, but he just stormed out the door. Kangin ran right behind him, so I assumed that he was going to be okay.

Maybe I went a little too far...

My wish just went down the drain.