Depression

So many obstacles

I pushed her off me and wanted to walk away untill i saw Hyeri with tearry eyes. 'Oh no..' 

Hyeri's P.O.V.

I started to walk backwards and ran away with tears in my eyes. 'Hyeri, HYERI-AH!' I heard L.Joe scream. But i didn't care i felt so heartbroken at the moment. I ran and ran untill I didn't knew where i was. 'Aish.. where am i..' I started to walk and looked around but it didn't looked familiar at all. 'Omona.. no..' I grabbed my backpack and searched for my purse. 'Ah jebal (please)' I hoped there was still money there so i can go by bus. I opened it and it was all empty. 'Ah no!' I placed my purse back in my backpack and started to walk further untill i felt a hand on my shoulder. 'Hyeri?' I turned around and saw Chunji oppa. 'OMONA CHUNJI!' i suddenly hugged him. 'Woah woah' 'Ah mianhae' I blushed. 'What are you doing here?' He asked me. 'Well i should ask you that' 'I was visiting my grandparents, and you?' 'Ah.. well.. long story' I said. 'I have the time' he said. 'I ran away and ended up here' i quickly said.  'Well that wasn't a long story at all, keke' it was silent for a while. 'You need a ride then?' He asked me. 'Err.. yeah' I said. 'Okay, Kaja! (let's go).  We started to talk and till my suprise he had already his drive license. 'you got your drive license?' 'Yeah, cool huh' he said it in a cocky way. 'Not at all..' Actually it was kinda cool hehe. I sat in the car and he drove of. 'So.. Where's L.Joe?' He asked me. Suddenly my tears started to well up so i looked at the other direction and didn't say anyting. 'Ah.. should'nt have asked that..' He said. Again there was the awkward silence. 'By the way, You can .. err.. come to me if something is bothering you' He said. I turned my head to him and started to tell Chunji what i saw. 'I saw L.Joe..' I couldn't finish my sentence. 'You can cry' he said. All my tears started to flow out of my eyes. He patted my back while driving. 'And.. He was.. kissing Hyuna' 'Aish.. that guy..' Chunji said.  'I'll gues there's a reason why he did that though' 'It doesn't matter, I can't face him now.. not yet' Then there was that awkward silence. 'Where do you live' 'Just drop me of at school' 'You sure?' 'Yeah..' The ride further was quiet. We both didn't knew what to say anymore but luckily we were already there. 'So..  thank you for the ride' 'Your welcome, And remember you can always come to me' he said. 'Yeah, i will byebye' I waved at him and waited untill he drove away.  When i turned around to walk towards home, i heard somebody who called me. 'Hyeri-ah' Oh no.. not that voice.. i quickly walked further but he grabbed my shoulder. 'Hyeri please' I turned around. 'What? What L.joe!?' 'Please listen to me, I didn't do anything wrong' 'What!? Your kidding me!?' I couldn't believe it. 'L.Joe.. please i saw it with my two own eyes, YOU kissed! .... hyuna' at the last word all my tears started to flow against my cheeks. 'Hyeri..' He wanted to hug me but i backed away. 'Don't ..' I rubbed my eyes and walked away. 'Jebal hyeri!' he stood there, dumbfounded. 'I guess i screwed it up' He said and walked the other direction. I just walked expressionless towards Woohyun's house. When i arrived, I opened the door, placed my shoes in the rack and walked straight to my bedroom. I lied down and just stared at the ceiling. I didn't knew that Sungjong walked behind me. He walked downstairs and talked to Woohyun. 'Woohyun hyung, I think you should talk with your sister.. She looks.. really despressed' He said. 'Eoh? Wae..' 'I don't know but when she came in she looked so... expressionless, something is definetly wrong with her you should check up on her' 'Ah araseo'. I heard a knock on the door but i didn't respond to it. 'Lili-ah?' Woohyun asked. But i was just lying there. He opened the door and came by my side, He caressed my cheek. 'Lili-ah, what's wrong' I turned my body the other way and curled myself into a ball. 'Hyeri-ah please talk to me, this is also making me sad' He sat down at the other side of my bed and looked at me in the eyes. 'Oppa..' 'Eoh, hyeri?' 'I'm ... heartbroken' A tear felt down from my eyes. He shoved it away with his thumb. 'Ah..' He hugged me. That was really what i needed just a hug. 'Oppa.. i should've listened to you.. i'm so stubborn' 'Aniya hyeri..' He hugged me for a while and let go of me. 'Go to sleep, Dongwoo will make you some food. 'I'm not hungry..' 'Aniya, even if you aren't hungry you should eat, please do it for your brother' He did his aegyo what made me laugh a little bit. 'Araseo.. but don't give me to much' 'OKAY!' He then ran out of my bedroom and i fell asleep.  

Woohyun's P.O.V.

That stupid little bastard... i will make him pay. I grabbed my keys and put my shoes on. 'Woohyun where are you going?' Sunggyu hyung asked me. 'I need some air..' 'Araseo' He said then walked back the kitchen in. I walked outside towards a park. That was my favorite place to just sit there alone and think about thinks. When i wanted to sit on a bench  i heard someone ... cry? I followed the sound and till my suprise i stood in front of a big tree. I looked behind it and saw someone who was sitting against the tree with his head on his knees. I placed my hands on the shoulder of the guys and he looked up. *Aish him* I was angry! I almost wanted to hit him but i held it in. 'L.Joe.. What are you doing here' I asked with a cold voice. 'I'm miserable' 'Yeah you are...' 'Pff, great that will help' he said sarcastically. I sat beside him. 'What did you do to her' I asked him.  'I didn't do anything! she wont listen to me, it was all a mistake!' He freaked out 'Woah chill, explain to me than' 'Well, there's a girl Hyuna who has a crush on me but i don't like her, I only like Hyeri and she knows that so know she will do anything to let Hyeri down.. and today..' 'What?' 'She kissed me.. and .. Hyeri saw it..' *omg..* 'Aish..' i said. 'But i swear i didn't do anything I pushed her immediately of me!' 'Well.. I can't believe i'm actually going to say this, but .. maybe i can convice her.. to talk to you' 'Really!?' He asked me. 'No i'm joking' I said sarcastically. ' 'Really.. kamsahaeyo' He said to me. 'Your welcome' 'But why actually.. i thought you hated me' 'HATE is a big word.. let's just say i didn't like you, but i see Hyeri really likes you.. so if you are the reason why she's happy then.. i'm also happy' I said and stood up. 'Well you should go now, it's cold outside' 'Yep, and again thank you' He said. 'yeah, hehe' i awkwardly smiled. Then walked away. back to the house. 'Woohyun hyung your back, where did you go' L said. 'Yeah keke, needed some air'  'Ah araseo' I walked upstairs to Hyeri's room. 'Hyeri-ah, did you eat your food?' 'Ah.. not yet' 'Go eat it then..' 'I'm not hungry oppa' 'Aish hyeri, You need to' 'Nooo~' She whined. 'Should i feed you' 'Yeaaah' She opened and i everytime shove a little bit of food in . 'But hyeri..' 'Yeah?' 'Why don't you give that boy a chance, i guess he also has his reasons' I said. She stopped eating and told me 'Waeyo? I thought you didn't liked him and now it looks like your on his side!' 'Ah aniya, but that guys was the guy who made you happy right?' 'Er..' 'I think he also is heartbroken because of it..' 'Aish.. I don't know oppa, I can't face him now.. not yet' 'Okay, well food is done go to bed now' 'I slept a while ago'  'Okay, I'm going to my room now, good night lili' I gave a kiss on her forehead and closed her door. 
 

 

Hyeri's P.O.V.

'Woah I wouldn't be nothing without my oppa's and friends'... i was about to shut the  lights untill i felt my phone vibrate. 'ugh who's texting me right now..' 

BaboJoe: Hey, Hyeri.. You want to text with me? 

Should i give him a chance.. well it's better then talking in person with him. '
 
Hyeri: Yeah.. What's wrong?

BaboJoe: I really can't live like this, I need to tell you how it went 

Hyeri: L.Joe please, let's talk another time about this in person..

BaboJoe: Okay.. well, good night hyeri

Hyeri: Good night x

 

'Aish' i should've listen to him.. well tomorrow is another day, Another torture from seeing Hyuna's face.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woaaaaaaaaaaaah mianhae guise! Short chapp i deff will write the next time a longer one~! =D

Byebyeee~