Broken

So many obstacles

L.Joe's P.O.V.

I walked the other direction from home when it started to get dark outside, I just wanted to clear my mind and think about nothing  i ended up at the namsan tower again. I lifted my head up and saw everywhere couples who were doing the lovelock thing. I didn't even got the chance to do that with Hyeri. We didn't had the chance to even do things togheter because of my but also her schedule. 'Aishh frustrating' When i walked faster i saw a familiar back view. 'Eoh?' Hyeri? *What is she still doing here?* *It's cold and pretty dangerous outside now* Aish what am i thinking!? I looked at another direction but my eyes just kept going back to her. I can't let her go walk alone now.. It's to dangerous. She suddenly stopped at a karaoke place. huh? going in there alone? 

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Ah.. what should i do? I don't feel like going home and my eyes are still puffy. I stood in front of the karaoke place and wondered if any of the Infinite oppa's were still there. Till my suprise Sungyeol was there. 'Eoh oppa!' I walked towards him and hugged him. 'Hey hyeri? What are you doing here? I thought you wanted to party at home' he asked. 'Yeah but i just wanted to look if any of you guys were still here' 'Ah gurae, well i just wanted to go home so.. are you comming with me?' 'Ah yeah' He shove his arm towards me. 'Huh?' *keke silly Hyeri* He thought. Then he shove it a little more towards me.  'What do you want oppa?' i asked him. Stil didn't know what he meant. 'Just grab my arm it's dangerous outside' he said impatient. 'Hehe, Araseo' I linked my arm with his arm and we walked outside towards home. 

L.Joe's P.O.V.

Hyeri came out when i was about to go in that place. But not alone but with... Huh? Who is that? I couldn't see it properly because it was dark outside. What Hyuna said was right? Hyeri just lied to me? Now i saw it with my own two eyes. She even had the guts to lie about Sungyeol and her?  Aish! I started to follow them but stopped..  I couldn't take it, the sight in front of me is killing me and It's even not my business though.. I walked the other way to home since i didn't want to see those two.  

Nobody's P.O.V.

We were now days further and L.Joe was a mess. After he was done with his schedule he would always go to a bar and drink untill he was to drunk. He would always have fights at cafe's and bring girls home for distraction but that didn't help either. He always knocked on Infinite's door asking if Hyeri was there but all they said was that she moved to another place. He even begged asking where, but they didn't told him because he would probably be a burden to Hyeri. His relationship with s wasn't good as well, he sometimes had fights and arguments with especially Niel because Niel was the one who cared for Hyeri a lot. No matter how much he tried to forget, Hyeri was always the one who was on his mind. He needed her. He felt like he couldn't breathe without her, Like there was no future without her. Everyday he would grab his cellphone just to look if he got a message or a call from Hyeri. But they never came. He felt so empty, he wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep. ofcourse s were concerned about him but what could they do? Hyeri changed everything her phone number, her email, they didn't knew where she lived. 

L.Joe was totally broken

------------------------------------

Donee hehe short chapter, does this chap reminds you of something? Cause i was inspired by the lyrics of Amazing from Infinite and thought it really suits this story, it's has a cute beat but sad lyrics. If you don't know that song, you should definetly check it out! ^^

Omo choding is to handsome~!