Explained everything

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

 

Niel grabbed my wrist and we walked to the livingroom. Everybody sat there already. 'So..' Niel began. He sat down next to Chunji and patted the seat next to him. 'Come Hyeri sit down' he said. I sat down next to him and looked at everyone. 'Someone's missing..' I said. I looked closely and I saw that L.Joe wasn't here. 'L.Joe..' I whispered. 'Ah wait a sec' Ricky said. He walked towards L.Joe's room and knocked on it. No reaction. He opened the door and L.Joe screamed. 'GET OUT OF HERE!' and throw a pillow at Ricky and shut the door close. 'BUT HYUNG~! It's also my room!!!' Ricky shouted back and knocked on the door but it was locked. He turned around and sheepishly laughed at us. 'Well i guess no L.Joe then' Chunji said. 'Hyeri you want to start?' Niel asked me. 'Ah nae..' 'I've got a question for you guys' 'Tell us!' Changjo said. 'Well.. it all started when i came to your school, Hyuna didn't like me but when i became friends with L.Joe she hated me. And still hate me' 'Yeahh..' CAP said. 'Yesterday i was walking back to my house untill i saw black and i suddenly was in a big dark wet room tied up on a chair' 'Oooh jeongmal!' Ricky said with his hands in front of his mouth. 'Yeah.. She slapped, scratched and kicked me everywhere..' Tears started to well up in my eyes. 'Ah.. Don't cry' Chunji shove the tears away with his thumb. 'She said that if i didn't leave him alone, she's going to make him suffer because she knows gangs like BEAST, BIGBANG, and 2PM' 'Omfg they're like the badass gangs of Seoul' 'Really?' I asked them. 'Yes,' 'So today i wanted to break up with L.Joe untill Niel saw me in an alley and took me here.' 'What were you doing there?' Ricky asked me. Changjo pushed him and whispered. 'You don't ask stuff like that!' 'Ouch~ apeo' He fake whined. 'Oh sorry rickya~ should i give you a kiss~' Changjo said. Ogosh.. rickjo moment. 'Guys' Niel said and cleared his throat. 'She also said that she will go after you guys' 'Pff, she can't do us anything' CAP said. 'Yeah we are THE TEENTOP you know!' Chunji was trying to cheer me up. 'Well we will help you' Cap said. 'Really oh thank you~' I hugged all of them. 'Well i'm going now, My brother will become mad if i'm late at home' 'Should i bring you?' Chunji asked me. 'Ah no but thank you' I said. I bowed and walked towards the door. 'Can you guys tell this also to L.Joe, he has the right to know' I said. 'We will' Changjo said. They waved and i opened the door and walked towards home.
 

Teentop's P.O.V.  

'L.Joe is such a jerk!' Niel said. and sat down on the couch. 'Ricky you want to play a game?' Niel asked. 'Yeaah~' The atmosphere was all good untill L.Joe finally came out from his room. ´What are you doing here?' Niel asked him sarcastically. 'What?, I can't even go out to pee?' L.Joe talked back.  'Tsk' Niel clacked his tongue. L.Joe came up to him and said 'Show some manners to your hyung' 'You should show some manners to your GIRLfriend!' Niel screamed in his face. L.Joe was silent for a while. 'You.. should stay out of our lives it's not your bussines' He hissed. 'I'm not staying out of it if she wants my help!' Ricky just sat there, he didn't knew what to do. L.Joe grabbed Niel's collar and pushed him against the wall. 'Why of all the guys does she wants help from YOU!' He screamed. 'Because she PROBABLY trust ME!' That made L.Joe really mad. 'You better shut the up now!' Cap came in between when L.Joe was about to punch Niel. 'YAH! What are you guys doing!?' He screamed in both their faces. 'WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!' He slammed the wall. 'Mianhae hyung' They both said with their heads low. 'Yeah you better be' He lightly pushed Niel to Ricky and L.Joe towards his room but L.Joe turned back around. 'What?!' CAP asked him. 'I needed to go to the toilet jeees' L.Joe walked past him and didn't walked to the toilet but to Chunji's room. He knocked on the door. 'It's open, it's not like there's a lock on the door or something' Chunji said from the other side. L.Joe opened the door and walked inside. 'Can i talk to you?' Chunji closed his book and turned around. 'What up?' 'About.. er.. Hyeri what did she say?' 'Well.. i guess you need to ask her that yourself' 'Why? you can also tell me' L.Joe asked. 'But i think it will be better if Hyeri will explain it to you' 'Okay..' L.Joe walked outside and closed the door. 'Tsk not even a thank you for my advice' Chunji said.  

L.Joe's P.O.V.


I walked inside my room and layed under the blankets.'I shouldn't have ignored Hyeri..'  I throw a pillow and suddenly heard a scream. 'OUCH! Hyung i'm lying here!' Ricky said. 'Oh sorry' i apologized. I'm worried about her.. the scratches didn't look good. And Niel urgh he's pissin' me of. Tryin' to make me jealous! I grabbed my phone and saw the photo on my background from us togheter:

I felt like it was yesterday when we made this one togheter, She looked so innocent yet charming and cute~ that's why she made me laugh a bit on that picture. I looked trough my contacts... Hyeri, found it. I started to text her. 

To Hyeri: Hey, Hyeri.. You want to text?

Hyeri's P.O.V.

I looked at my cellphone aish 11:45 PM i'm too late! I started to walk faster. When i arrived i opened the door slowly and quietly. Put my shoes and jacket of and wanted to walk upstairs untill i heard someone coughing. I turned around and saw Woohyun who was tapping with his foot on the floor. 'Where have you been' I didn't knew what to do so i lifted my arms up and pretended like i was sleepwalking. 'What are you talking about~' I said in a sleepy voice. I was trying to walk past Woohyun but he caught me. 'Where do you think your going, Hyeri don't pretend i heard the door' Aish FAIL! I let my hands loose and said. 'Oppa please i was just at the house of my friends' 'Who?' 'Woowoo oppa~ Isn't it to late for questions now?' I faked a yawn 'You know it's 11:57 PM already and i'm pretty tired.' 'Okay.. BUT' 'Araseo thanks!' I kissed him on his cheek and ran upstairs. 'Hyeri i said but! wait!..Aish to late.. that girl' Woohyun said and put the lights of and also went to his bedroom.

'Which PJ's should i wear~' 'This one is cute!' Somebody said. 'OH kamchagya!' I held my heart. 'Oops sorry keke' Sungjong sheepishly laughed. 'Aren't you asleep already?' I asked him 'I couldn't sleep.. and i heard you so i thought maybe.. aish nevermind' He said and put the PJ's in my hands. 'Wear them!' 'A-araseo' I walked towards the bathroom and put them on. I unlocked the door and came out. 'Aaaaaaaaah neomu neomu guieoweo~!' He pinched my cheeks. 'Really?' I looked into the mirror/ 'YAH MWOYA!?' 'What?' He asked me with a smile on his face. 'What is this? you even call this a PJ?' 'Yeah you look to cute, look i also have one.

 'Woaaah you look indeed cute! But why am i a cat and you're the frog?' I asked him . 'Because i like frogs keke, Now go to bed! tomorrow another day' He walked out of the room and closed the door. So.. I layed down under the blankets and grabbed my cellphone. 'Eoh, 1 message.. Let's see' 

From BabyJoe: Hey, Hyeri.. You want to text?

Oh didn't expect this.. 

To BabyJoe: Yeah sure.. what's wrong?

From BabyJoe: Nothing just.. I miss it.

To BabyJoe: What?

From BabyJoe: Everything.. things are not the same anymore..

To BabyJoe: Ikr.. i also don't like this.

From BabyJoe: We should start all over again..

To BabyJoe: Waeyo?

From BabyJoe: I don't know.. there's too many things that happened.

To BabyJoe: That's true but every relationships has its ups and downs

From BabyJoe: Yeah that's right.. what was that by the way with You and Niel?

To BabyJoe: They didn't told you yet?

From BabyJoe: Nope.. Nobody almost had a fight with him tho..

To BabyJoe: OMONA, Waeyo!?

From BabyJoe: He's acting like a fool

L.Joe's P.O.V.

Suddenly i heard somebody scream. 'HYUNG STOP TEXTING! Your typing to hard!' Ricky whined. 'Araseo araseo jealous?' 'N-No! Why should i' Ricky asked me. 'Because i'm texting with MY GIRLfriend kekeke' I laughed evily. 'Pff.. i have..' 'Who? Changjo?' 'Hyung~' 'Araseo i will stop hahaha' I laughed and started to text more.

To Hyeri: Hahahah Ricky's such a fool!

 I've waited for like 30 minutes but she didn't respond back. 

To Hyeri: Hyeri?

Still no sign of her

To Hyeri: Hyeri-ah TALK TO MEEEHHH I'm bored~

To Hyeri: Aishh you fell asleep didn't you.. well goodnight then. Chu~ 

I closed my phone and throw one last pillow to Ricky and went to sleep. 'Hyungg~' Hehehe.

-----------------------------------

Yay doneee~ Subscribe and comment ^^ will see you at my next chap!

Byebyeeee, Say byebye to Jonghyun <3