Should i let everything behind?

So many obstacles

 

Suddenly i heard a loud crash onto the floor. and some slaps and. 'Why were you calling that b*tch!!' 'Eonni i can explain!' 

Sohyun: Don't even think about calling her.. 

Then she hung up.. Sohyun is in danger.. and that's because of me.

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Omona.. aish no.. Sohyun is in danger.. 'This can't be' What should i do? I feel so guilty now.. i wanted to call Sohyun. Aish, i wil talk to her tomorrow at school. 

Sohyun's P.O.V.

I was informing Hyeri about everything untill i heard my door open with a loud crash. 'Ah u-unni' I quickly shove my mobile under my pillow. 'What were you doing? I heard you, calling my name' She said coming towards me. 'Ah-aniya unni I..' She suddenly turned my arm around 'AAAAAAH unni that hurts!' 'TEL ME! where's your phone!' 'U-under my pillo.. AAAH!'  tears were comming of my eyes from the pain i've got. She let me go and grabbed my phone Hyeri.. 'Tsk' she clicked with her tongue. 'You liar' 'Why were you calling HER?'  she still said with a calm voice. 'U-unni i..' 'WHY ARE YOU CALLING THAT B*TCH!!!' She screamed in my face. 'U-unni i can explain!'  She then hold the phone to her ear and said 'Don't even think about calling her..'  Then she hung up. She walked towards me, Jiyoon grabbed Hyuna's arm on time when she was about to slap me again. 'What are you doing?!' Jiyoon asked Hyuna fiercly. Jiyoon was the only one who dared to talk back to Hyuna. 'Let me go!' Hyuna screamed in her face. 'Not when you tell me why you were trying to beat our maknae UP!' she also screamed. 'You don't have any idea what she was doing..' Hyuna said. 'Mwoh, what did she? Tel me then?' 'SHE WAS CALLIN'THAT FREAKIN B*TCH OF A HYERI!' Hyuna exploded and walked out of the room. 'Aishh' Jiyoon cursed under her breath. 'Why did you call that Hyeri girl?, You know you will piss Hyuna off when she sees anything that has to do with her' Jiyoon said calmly trying to help Jihyun stand up. 'I- i just... ack mollayo' Tears were running down my cheeks. 'Ah.. don't cry.. just go to bed, treat your wounds because tomorrow is school.. araso?' Jiyoon said and walked towards the door. 'yeh.. thank you for.. being there for me unni' 'No problem' She winked, put the lights of and closed the door.

THE NEXT DAY

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Ahh stupid alarm.. i got out of my bed and took a shower and put my uniform on. I walked downstairs and looked if somebody was there but nobody was in the livingroom or kitchen. 'Hmm.. no Infinite oppa's..' They're doing pretty good lately with concerts and fansignings.. but i haven't heard about Dream Tea entertainment yet..  Hmm it will starts soon i guess. I grabbed an apple and my lunchbox whom Woowoo oppa made and placed it in my backpack. I looked at my watch... it was pretty early. But it will take a pretty long time untill L.Joe is here.  I grabbed my Mobile and started to text him.

From: Hyeri

To: Babyjoe

Annyeong oppa~ Today i'm goin' alone to school so you won't  have to pick me up, araseo? Chuuuu~

I placed my mobile back into my backpack and started walking towards my school.  Hmm.. Being alone is fine at times like this. It makes me think about the things that happened in the past few months. Girls day.. Infinite oppa's.. Teentop oppa's and ricky and Changjo dongsaeng.. L.Joe.. 4minute... problems with Hyuna.. problems with L.Joe because of me and L.joe got problems because of me.... Sohyun got problems because of me.. 'aish!' I grabbed my hair and pulled on it. It looks like everything goes wrong where i am. I walked faster towards school. I looked at my watch and it only was 8:00 AM hmm. what should i do? I walked towards the computer room and opened the laptop. Hmm.. Ah hotmail.  I typed hotmail in and looked trough all the mails i've got. 'Ah dream tea entertainment!' I clicked on it and it says:

Hello Girls,

This is Dream Tea Entertainment again, I wanted to make everything serious from now on. You girls will get an own dorm tomorrow. So you should pack all your stuff and come at the Dream Tea entertainment building at 9:00 AM. Then you also will meet your manager from now on who will drive you to your dorm. Also we have to practice on the dance and singing skills of everybody. We already talked with school for Youra, Minah and Hyeri. You can all catch it up later because your schedule will now be pretty full with everything. Tv shows/variety's, to improve your singing skills and your dancing skills. and lots of more. So today will be the last day that you girls will live home. So i then see you girls tomorrow at 9:00 AM. 

Greeting Dream Tea Entertainment.

Woah from now on, I will be practicing for Girls day's Comeback.. daebak! I closed the laptop because it was already 8:20 AM. I walked towards my locker and grabbed some books. When i closed my locker i almost got a heartattack. 'OMO KKAMCHAGYA!' i screamed. 'Sorry babe~!' L.Joe grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead. 'Why did you have to leave so early?' He asked me. 'Ah dunno.. i wanted to go early to school' 'Ah okay' He said and hold my hand we walked togheter to our classroom. We sat down and talked played a bit with each other untill i almost forgot to say it to L.Joe. 'Ah, oppa from now on.. you won't see me as much as before..' I said with a sad smile. 'Waeyo?' He asked curiously. 'Cause now i'll have to practice hard for Girls Day..' 'Ah gurae.. but you will call me and text me right?' he asked me. 'Yeah whenever i can i will call you ^^' 'Yagsog? (promise)' I held is pinky up. 'Nae~' I also held my pink up and curled it with his pink. Now everybody came into class. I also saw 4MINUTE who were comming. Hyuna glared at me and Sohyun avoid my eyes. I could understand it though.. i think if Sohyun ever looked at me she will be scolded and Hyuna will definetly beat her up.

We started to work with our homework.  after more hours the day was over. I waved Minah and Youra goodbye and just stood in front of the school waiting for L.Joe. untill i saw a familiar girl limping with a hoodie on i walked over to her and patted her shoulder. 'I'm sorry but..' When she turned around I was SHOCKED. 'omo.. Sohyun!?' I asked the girl. 'Not here Hyeri..' She pulled me towards an alley and took her hoodie off. 'What happened to you?' I was talking about all the bruises on her face. She didn't say anything and looked the other direction. 'Did.. Hyuna do this to you?' I asked her carefully. She nodded slowly i saw a few tears who were running down her cheeks. I can't believe this, it's all my fault. I hugged her. 'I'm scared.' She suddenly said.  'Waeyo?' I asked her. 'Of everything Hyuna will know about this soon..' She said. at that point i couldn't say anything cause i know she's right.. and when Hyuna knows it bad things are going to happen. 'Well...' When i wanted to end my sentence somebody interrupted me. 'KWON SOHYUN!? WHERE ARE YOU!!!?' 'Aish that's Hyuna, i've got to go.' She placed her hoodie back on head and walked away. Because of me..  She got hurt.. She's in trouble.. because of me.. L.Joe is also in trouble.. AISH i can't take this anymore. Today will be my last day that i will spend it with L.Joe.. I guess.. I should leave him behind and move on with my life without him.  It's the best for Me, but also for the others. 

----------------------------------------------------

Guiseeeeeeeeeeee i'm so sorry i didn't uploaded a chapter in a while, because of school and everything but now i've got my christmass vacation! YEAAAAH!  so i can and will update lots of chapters keke. and also Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yeaaaar~!