An understanding Minah

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Woahh.. but what was that? I walked inside with all suitcases still a bit dumbfounded about what happened. 'Earth to Hyeri~' I saw Youra who was waving her hand in front of my face. 'Eoh?' I asked her. 'Come let's go.' She grabbed a suitcase from mine and dragged it with her. 'Already?' I asked her. 'Yeah! You were a bit late tho.. go follow me, you didn't saw our manager yet right?' 'Eoh yeah, is he/she nice?' She came closer to me and whispered. 'Yep, And very good looking' She giggled and walked further. She pushed the button from the elevator. 'So Hyeri, How's it going with your love life?' She suddenly asked me. Love life.. oh.. 'Hmm, good i guess?' 'Waeyo?' She asked me while she stepped into the elevator and i followed her. 'Just, i don't know it's complicated now' I said while i turned my head towards the other direction, i didn't want to mention L.Joe or even think about him atm . 'Ah.. don't wanna talk about it?' She said carefully. I nodded my head. Till then it was pretty awkward but luckily we were there already. 'Oooooh Hyeri there you are, i missed youuu' Minah said while she came running to me, Behind here were Sojin, JIhae and.. a guy? I bowed 90 degrees and introduced myself. 'Annyeonghaseyo Nam Hyeri ibnida' I said. 'Oh, so you're the last member. Annyeonghaseyo Song Joongki ibnida your manager ' He also bowed a bit. Ah, So he's our manager, I have to say Youra was right, he is indeed a good/cute looking guy hehe.

'Please talk comfortable with me' 'Ah nae, You can call me by the way oppa or just Joongki-ssi, whatever you feel comfortable with' 'Araseo' 'Well then, everyone is here, let's go to your dorm girls, Kaja!' He said. 'YEAAAAH!' Minah screamed. 'Why so happy?' i asked her. 'Just because.. we all going to live with each other' She beamed. Hehe she's so cute at times like this. 

We all placed our suitcases in the trunk. 'Pff you girls got a lot of suitcases!' Joongki whined. 'That's because we're girls oppa' Sojin said and patted his back and helped him. 'Gamsahamnida Sojin' After all the bags were placed into the trunk we all sat into the car. Joongki was the driver and Sojin next to him. Then behind them were Jihae and Youra, and Behind them were Minah and me. At first we all played games and talked about fun things but It was quite a long trip to our dorm. So Everybody felt asleep pretty fast except for me, I couldn't sleep at all. 'Waeyo Hyeri-ssi, You're not tired?' Joongki asked me while he looked trough the rearview mirror. 'Ah... aniya' I replied. I turned my head and looked outside the window thinking about everything that had happened in the past few months. 'Something is bothering you.. You know you can tell me' Joongki-ssi said. 'Ah, it's nothing but thanks for caring' I gave a weak smile back at him. He didn't trust it completly but he let it be. 

Soon we arrived at our dorm. 'We are here girls' Joongki said trying to wake the girls up. 'Minah wake up, Jihae~' I said while i shook them a little. 'Eoh? Already? for how long did i sleep?' Minah asked me while she rubbed her eyes. To cute~. 'Aigooo, Minah slept for more than a hour and a half' I said while i pinched her cheeks. 'Ouch~' She rubbed them. 'Come let's go, let's help Joongki oppa' 

Joongki oppa started to explain everything. 'So to come in here, you'll need a password' He pushed some buttons in and the door went open. We all walked inside and all stood there with our mouth open. 'Omona, is this our dorm!?' Jihae asked him. 'Yes, there are 3 bedrooms, 1 livingroom, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom. everything is already decorated, you'll only need to unpack your suitcase. So choose with who you want to sleep with. and choose a bedroom, then i will see you girls in half a hour again' He said and closed the door behind him. 'I SLEEP WITH HYERI' Minah immediatly hugged me and dragged me into one of the rooms. 'I WILL SLEEP ALONE!' Sojin said and walked towards another room. 'Then we are togheter!' Jihae hugged youra who also jumped. 

 

Everybody walked into their own room. 'Omygosh Minah! this is so beautifull WUAAAAH, it reminds me of my own room!' I hugged her and jumped up and down. 'IKR' 'How does your room look like?' Sojin came in and also found it pretty. 'Woahh it's like everywhere pink!' She said. 'Really?' 'I didn't saw the other ones.' I placed my suitcase on the bed and walked to Youra & Jihae's room and also came in. 'Woaaah this one is also pretty~' 'I'm so happy with our dorm.' Jihae said. 'I know right?' 'Wuaah this is amazing, well let's unpack our things.' Sojin said and walked back to her own room.

Minah and my room (A/N: Don't mind the dog ><)

Youra & Jihae's room

Sojin's room

I started to unpack my suitcase and placed every clothe into the closet. Untill i stopped at some pictures that i brought with me. I felt my eyes who were starting to get wet. Aish not now Hyeri... Minah stood suddenly beside me and looked at me in the eyes. 'What's wrong Hyeri-ah?' She asked me with concern. 'N-nothing.. just unpack your things' I said trying to avoid her eyes. 'No hyeri, I see something is wrong.. is it.. with.. L.Joe?' Suddenly more tears were running down to my cheeks. She hugged me. 'Just tell me' She whispered in my ear. 'I-i'm so confused..' I finally confessed. 'Waeyo? tell me everything' We sat down on my bed and i started to tell her everything. 'It's just, Things aren't good between L.Joe and me, but things got also better between Sungyeol and me.' 'That's good right?' 'A little bit to good, i don't know' 'You mean..' She exactly knew what i was talking about. 'Yeah.. i'm so confused.' She let out a sigh. 'Hmm.. You still deep down love L.Joe right?' She asked me and i nodded my head. 'But you also started to get feelings for Sungyeol.' I nodded my head again. 'Well then, it sounds weird hearing this from me but follow your heart, find out who you love more and go after that one' Hmm that's difficult. 'I understand, thank you so much Minah' I gave her a bear hug. 'So let's eat dinner, i'm pretty hungry' She stood up and walked out of the room. 

I didn't felt like eating something so i laid down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. Ah cellphone! I grabbed my cellphone and saw a few messages.

From: Choding Sungyeol

To: Hyeri

How is it going? You like it there? So boring without my dongsaeng ><

-----------------------------------------

From Hyeri

To: Choding Sungyeol

I'm fine now, and u? Busy with your schedule? keke Yeah i like it here. I've got a big dorm! and i sleep with Minah now =D. Hehe you miss me already keke. I miss you to my one and only choding~ 

---------------------------------------------

Suddenly i got another text.. but not from Sungyeol. 'Eoh, Chunji oppa?' Let me read it. 

From: Chunji oppa

To: Hyeri

Hi.. Hyeri, this is.. L.Joe i stole Chunji's phone cause i wanted to text you, you even changed your phone number and you don't live with Infinite anymore. Please Hyeri where are you.. i miss you..

L.Joe...? What is this?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done! Sorry guys for not posting anything, but i think i can only post it in the weekends now because you know i'm TO busy with school x_x wuaah  i want vacation already~ Well, Subscribe and comment ^^ bbyong.

Aegi Woooohyun~