THAT day.

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

 
Today i had mixed feelings about everything, I was happy because of Babo L.joe his text messages. HEY! wait I'm going to change his name into Babo! kekeke. I grabbed my phone and changed it to BaboJoe. Then i felt sorry for Woohyun, I never wanted to dissapoint him, but he still thinks i'm 9 or something.. I'm already 17 though. And at last i felt Nervous because today was the THAT special day. I've had to do the audition. I was so nervous because of the reaction of them but luckily i knew Youra and Minah so i wasn't alone there. I stood up and walked towards my wardrobe. 'Ahh what should i wear todayy~?' I wanted to look nice today because i wanted to make a good impression on the jury. I grabbed something and it turned out to be this: 
 
'Does this look good on me though..' I asked myself while staring at the mirror. 'It looks great on you Dae~bak!' I heard someone. I watched from the mirror and saw Sunggyu who had his thumps up. I looked at myself once more and asked him 'Jeongmal? (really)' I waited for his answer but i heard nothing, I turned around and saw nobody. 'Kekeke babo oppa'I laughed at myself. 
 
I walked downstairs and walked towards the kitchen. I already saw Woohyun who was making breakfast.  'Annyeong Oppa, Did you sleep well?' I asked him. 'Ah Nae' He said. I could still hear the dissapointment in his voice. 'What are you cooking?' I asked him, trying to change the mood because it was pretty awkward. 'Kimbap' 'Oooh can i help you?' 'Yes please, needed someone's help though' I washed my hands and when i was about to grab the seaweed he stopped me. 'Nah-ah hyeri' 'What's wrong?' i asked him. 'You need an apron' He then smiled and put it on me. 'Ahh Oppa, is this not a little bit too much?' I asked him while scratching the back of my neck. 'Aniyaaaa, it looks good on you' He tied it up. 'Okay well, Make some' 'Ah araseo' I said and grabbed the seaweed and veggies and meat and started to put everything into the rice. 'Is today THE day?' 'Ah Nae, Do u like my outfit?' 'Ofcourseee, everything looks good on my sister!' He said and gave me a hug.  'By the way, Should i bring you because..' 'Aniya, I'm going with Youra and Minah but thanks for you offer oppa' 
 
After a while we had lots of self made kimbap. 'Hyeri-ah?' 'Hmm?' I asked him 'Feed me one' 'Oppa you have your own hands' 'Aniyaaa, i want it from you kekeke' then he used his puppy eyes and stared at me. 'Ahhh don't look at me like that!' I said to him but he ignored me. I grabbed one and brought it towards his mouth, when it was like a few inches away from it, I put it in my own mouth. 'Merongg~!' I stuck my tongue out at him and ran away. 'Ah hyeri ahhh feed me one!' He pouted and then ran after me. After a few minutes he grabbed me 'HEHE! GOT YA' Then at that moment L walked in 'A-hum' was all he said. 'Ah, Annyeong Oppa' I greeted him 'Annyeong, Seems like you too have a lot of fun' He said in a weird way. 'What do you mean?' Woohyun asked him and let go of me. 'Well.. You know.. aren't you guys TOO close?' 'Omg, L.. Do you think.. I Like.. WOOHYUN?' I asked him. 'Well Kinda looks like it' it was silent for a moment but then Woohyun and I started to laugh really hard. 'What's wrong!?' He asked us. 'Me ahahah and ahahahha hyeri ahaha togheter?! AHAHAH' Woohyun tried to talk but he couldn't. 'What! I know some people who like their brother and they ended up being a couple togheter' He said but we totally ignored him so he walked away. We couldn't stop laughing but after like 5 minutes i got cramp in my belly so I stopped and walked out of the kitchen. After countless minutes Woohyun stopped and looked around to see where we were. 'Hey where did they go..'  
 
I walked upstairs and grabbed my cellphone and bag and walked downstairs 'Bye bye oppa's' 'Bye hyeri, Good luck!' 'Thank youu~' I opened the door and walked outside. I took my mobile out of my pocket and texted Youra and Minah. 
 
To: Youra & Minah
From: Hyeri
 
Where do we meet each other?
bbyong x
 
I immediatly got a text back from Youra
 
To: Hyeri 
From: Youra (& Minah) 
 
Aishh, Hyeri-ah we are so sorry but we have to learn for the math test. So we will be there a little bit later  
Mianhae Mianhae Mianhae! >_<
 
bbyong xxx!
 
Well that's great.. Now i'm even more nervous than before. I started to walk forward and put my mobile in my pocket but then i felt him vibrate. 'Oh? L.joe's calling' I said. I picked it up and said;
 
Hyeri: Annyeonghaseyo? 
L.Joe: Ah hyeri-ah, Since when are you talking formal to me? kekeke 
Hyeri: I had to make sure that it was you, It could've been someone else y'know 
L.Joe: Ah araseo.. 
Hyeri: Why were you calling? 
L.Joe: Ah Nae, I was calling because.. Err.. Are you busy today? 
Hyeri: Well.. I've got over an hour an audition to do. 
L.Joe: Ah really? Are you alone atm? 
Hyeri: Yeah, I'll see my friends at the building. 
L.Joe: Ooh really? Then.. err.. 
Hyeri: Do you want to go with me? *chuckling* 
L.Joe: *Wow that girl can read my mind* Ah yeah! Sounds cool, Where is it? I will pick you up. 
Hyeri: Well, I'm close to school right now and the building is a few hundreds metres away from here. 
L.Joe: Ooh okay, wait for me i'll be there in... a few minutes! 
Hyeri: Araseo, Byebye! 
L.Joe: Byeee~! 
 
I heard him already running while saying bye to me, keke babo. So I walked towards a tree and sat against it. After a few minutes i heard someone panting. So I looked behind me and saw L.Joe who was probably searching for me. Kekeke, I stood up and walked really slow and quietly to him. when i wanted to scare him he turned around and said 'Found ya!' I shocked and felt forward.. on top of HIM!. 'Omo, Sorry sorry!' I said and immediately stood up. 'Doesn't matter' He laughed and shove the dust away. 'Kaja' He said. Our walk was pretty awkward but fortunalty it wasn't that far away so we were there already when i wanted to talk to him. 'We are here' I looked up and said. 'Ah really... I'm really nervous though' He grabbed my hand and said 'Don't be nervous' Than he smiled at me that made me feel really warm and took me inside. 'I'm so scared' I didn't even noticed i grabbed his hand with my other hand to. 'So where do you..' I looked up and saw Youra and Minah who were standing there in line. 'YOURA, MINAH!' I let go of L.Joe and run up to them. 'omonaaah i'm so nervous!' I said to them but they kept staring behind me.'What's wrong..?' I asked them while i turned around, And saw L.Joe who was standing behind me, Smiling at me. I turned back to them and said 'Ahh.. Long story..' L.Joe then stood beside me and then said. 'Actually not really.. We just met because of Woohyun at first she didn't liked me but now she's my friend, See that's not a long story at all' He looked at me and smiled.
 
So we've got our number and Minah was first then Youra and than me. L.joe said: Well, I will go now and sit in the audience seat' 'WHAT, You're also going to listen to what i'm going to sing..' I asked him nervous. 'Yeah ofcourse!' he laughed and walked away. 'Aniya..' Now i'm even more nervous than i was before. 'So!' I turned around from the shock. 'Are you guys.. a .. thing?' Minah asked me. 'Huh? do you mean like couple?' I asked her. 'Yeahhh!' 'BWAHAHHAHA ANIYA! ofcourse not' She stared at me like i was crazy. 'Waeyo?' I asked her 'Because the way he is staring at you says it all' than she sat down. 'Huh..'  I was confused now. 
 
After a while Minah's number was up. 'AAAH I don't wanna go!' She said but we stopped her and pusher her inside the auditorium. After a while she came back with a smile on her face. 'How did it go?' We asked her. 'It went well!! The jury was also nice too, So only you girls now!' Then Youra was. 'Go go Youra! Fighting!' We all said. and she walked towards the auditorium. She sounded really nice! Then she came back and said 'OMONA, It went so well, Only you Hyeri! FIGHTING' 'Ah.. Nae' I said and walked towards the auditorium. I saw 3 people who were sitting sitting there one woman and two men. They looked scary though. Then i looked behind them and saw someone waving, I guess it was L.Joe. I started to sing 'Ma Boy from sistar19' I practiced really hard on the chorus and I even did the body ripple. after a few minutes it was done and I walked forward and faced the jury. 'So Hyeri..' One of the men said to me. 'I can hear you have something in your voice that sounds really nice' He said. 'But..' Oh noo No but's please! 'You could also hear that you were very nervous and because of that you made a few mistakes that really shouldn't..' He said. Aniya.. pleaseeee! I thought by myself. The woman talked now. 'We decided to....'
 
-----------------------------------------------------
Kekekeeeeee cliffhanger! Do u think Hyeri passed her audition??
Thankyou for reading, please let a comment in the box ^^ // Don't like silent readers >_<
(Woootwoooot, smexy woohyun!)