Last day with Infinite l / Everything goes wrong!

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

I walked home with the thoughts of actually leaving L.Joe.. 'Aish it's for the better' I muttered under my breath. 'What's for the better?' I suddenly heard a voice. I saw two feet who were standing in front of me. I lifted my head up and saw Sungyeol. 'Omo Sungyeol oppa!' I hugged him. 'Aah~! Hyeri long time no see' he hugged me back. 'Ah i know right? How have you and oppa's been?' I asked him as we walked togheter towards a pat bingsoo shop. 'Ahh.. we're pretty busy lately, and u? how are you and Girls Day?' 'Well today might actually be the day that i will see you for the last time?' I sad lowering my head a little because i was sad. 'Ah waeyo?' he asked me. 'Well Tomorrow i've got to pack my suitcase cause i'm going to live with Girls Day' 'Oh gurae?' 'Yeah and because i still have to learn soooo many things, i might be busy from now on' 'Ahh well that's sad, we all should so something togheter right cause it might be a long time when you are free..' 'Yeah, should i text them?' I said while we walked togheter in the shop. A woman came towards us and asked us what kind of patbingsoo we wanted. 'I'll just take the normal one, with extra fruits' I said. 'Same for me but only with green tea ice cream please ' Sungyeol said. 'Wait a minute oppa i'll text them now'

To: Woowoo, L oppa, Sunggyu oppa, Hoya oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Sungjongie

Yah~ Since it's my last day with you guys for a while what should we do togheter?

'Kkeut, I texted them ^^' 'Ok, good now eat your patbingsoo or it will melt' Sungyeol said I took a bite and felt like i was in heaven altough i have ate this before. 'Omooo~ Oppa taste this! It's so gooood!' I said while holding my spoon towards his mouth. 'But.. it's just the normal one' Sungyeol said. 'Aniya aniya~ taste it!' He took a bite and said. 'Hmm.. mine is nicer though..' He rubbed his chin. 'Aniyaa let me taste yours!' he hold his spoon towards my mouth and i took a bite. 'Blerhh, don't like green tea' I said while making ugly faces. 'A-aniya! This is the yummiest!' He protested. 'Keke whatever~' i said and ate my patbingsoo. 

'Uwaaaah I'm so full~!' I said while we walked again towards a park and searched for a bench to sit on. 'Me too, by the way.. did you get any Message's back?' 'Oh totally forgot!' I said and quickly grabbed my phone. 'Omona 6 messages' Sungyeol just chuckled and read it with me. 

To: Lili 

from: Woowoo

YAH! What do you mean your last day!? Are you going back to America~! Aish Hyeri tell me where u are! 

'Tsk Tsk, Woohyun Hyung is being OVER protective again' Sungyeol said. 'As always' I said and read the next message.

To: Hyeri-ssi

From: L oppa

Everything is fine to me ^^

-----------------------------------------------------

To Hyeri

From: Dongwoo oppa

Let's go to an arcade or karaoke room! I always wanted to hear you sing Hyeri! =D

---------------------------------------------------

'Keke choding oppa' I said. 'Hey! I'm the choding here~!' Sungyeol said while pointing to himself. 'Araseo araseo, you're the choding Sungyeol ^^' 

To Hyeri

From: Hoya oppa

Well i like to go to the  wu2eh901 ARCADE OR KARAOKE!!!! AJ8E01Y_)*()uh // aish that dongwoo hyung!! 

'hehe, i bet Dongwoo just took Hoya hyung's mobile away' Sungyeol said. 'Ah.. hehe cho..' Sungyeol interrupted me. 'AH! Don't say it again' He pressed his finger on my lips. 'Silly oppa..' 

To: Hyeri

From: Sunggyu Oppa

Well you can choose ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

To: Hyeri

From: Sungjongie

Aaah Let's go to the theme park, you promised me we'll go to the theme park~

'Theme park.. isn't that a little late for now?' I asked Sungyeol. 'Yeah a little we can always go to the theme park another time when we're both free' He said. 'Araseo, well should we go to the Karaoke place then?' I asked Sungyeol. 'Yeah that's a good idea.' Sungyeol said as we started to walk further untill my phone vibrated. 'Oh i've got another message'

To: Yeobo

From: BaboJoe

Meet me infront of the namsan tower i need to talk to you, now.  

Woah no xxx's or kisses or cute words? A little bit suspicious.. 'Well Sungyeol oppa, can you text infinite oppa's to go to the karaoke place already i will be there a bit later' 'Ah.. araseo, byebye' He hugged me and walked towards the other direction. 

As i reached at the Namsan tower by bus i started to walk towards it. When i walked a little bit more i saw L.Joe back few. So i secretly walked up behind him and scared him but i didn't get any response.. only a pokerface. 'What's wrong?' i asked him. 'What's this!?' He showed me pictures of me with Sungyeol at the Patbingsoo shop and in the park. 'Huh, Tell me what is this!?' he screamed. 'Not here L.Joe people are watching' I whispered a little bit. 'I DON'T CARE! WHAT IS THIS!?' 'This is just me and Sungyeol oppa..' I said. 'Aahaha, Sungyeol my ! It doesn't even look like him!' 'Oppa! You can even ask him! here i will call him' I grabbed my phone but he snatched it away. 'Oppa what is wrong with you?' 'TELL ME! ARE YOU SEEING ANOTHER GUY?!' 'No oppa! ofcourse not! only Infinite oppa's!' I said but he didn't believe me. 'Aish..' 'How did you even get this pictures?' 'From Hyuna..' He said coldly. Aish! THAT GIRL 'You believe her but not me!? Really?!' I said while my eyes where starting to tear up. I looked good at the picture and it didn't look like Sungyeol at all because of the angle how it was photographed. 'O-oppa.. please believe me' I said tears were rolling down my eyes. 'I would want to..' That was the only thing he said untill he walked away. 'Byunghun! BYUNGHUN OPPA!' People were staring at me and some were even approaching me, asking if i was okay but all i did was cry. Really Hyuna.. is this what she wants? Well i can't take this anymore from tomorrow on, i will erase everything that has to do with him. I called Sungyeol up when i was at my way towards a busstation.

Sungyeol: Oh Hyeri-ah!

Hyeri: Sungyeol Oppa, I don't feel like going to the karaoke place, let's just party at home

Sungyeol: But everybody is here already.. why so sudden?

Hyeri: Dunno, I just don't feel like going there..

Sungyeol: Araseo, We will be there in 20 minutes, See you later hyeri-ah.

Hyeri: Araseo, Byong

I closed my phone and looked outside. Aish why did i even fall in love with that guy...

Hyuna's P.O.V.

I just walked a bit on the streets untill i saw a familiar back view of somebody who was sitting in the shop. When i looked closer it was Hyeri. Omo.. that girl is going out with.. Ah it's only Sungyeol. But wait.. if i take a picture of this angle, people wouldn't even notice that is him. 'Hehe Hyeri, you're dead' I started to make some pictures untill they walked out of the shop. i followed them untill they stopped at a park and sat at a bench. Tsk they look so happy togheter. See L.Joe doesn't deserve a girl like that. Oh what is he doing? He suddenly placed his finger in front of . 'Click' Asssaa. You're death for sure Hyeri. 

I suddenly saw L.Joe who was just sitting at a cafe with a few of his friends. I came up to him and said. 'Oppa, i need to talk to you' He just ignored me and acted like i wasn't there. 'It's about Hyeri..' Then he looked at me with his death glare. 'What? What did you do to her?!' He asked holding my wrist firmly. 'Ouch oppa your hurting me, let me go first!' 'By the way, I didn't do anything to her but she did to you..' I said and showed him the pictures. 'This isn't hyeri..' He said untill i showed a picture who looked definetly like her. He then took the pictures and ran off. Hehehe. That's for taking my L.Joe away from me Hyeri.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH pretty long chapp keke

By the way i will change the foreword a little bit cause i thought of something more interesting to be in this story ^^,

so guise.. Comment and subscribe ;D

Scissorhandd hand~