Fun day at the theme park

So many obstacles

Before i will begin with writing this story, Just pretend that Chunji is a year older so he's 19.  And CAP is 22 years old ^^ .The ages of L.Joe, Niel, Changjo and Ricky are the same as in reality.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After some more minutes the doorbell rang. 'I think it's them~' 'Who?' Woohyun asked. 'She didn't told you yet? we're going to the theme park with..' Jihae wanted to finish her sentence but Minah placed her hand in front of . I came back into the livingroom and said. 'With TeenTop~' 'Come girls let's go~' 

 

Hyeri's P.O.V.

 

We all walked outside, untill Woohyun started screaming. 'Hyeri-ah! You didn't told me you'd go to the theme park~, Hyeri are u even listening?!... AISH I will call you every hour!'  'Araseo, Bye oppa~' I waved at him and walked towards Teentop. 'Annyeong~' I waved at them. 'Hey Hyeri!' They all said. 'I see you've brought your friends?' Chunji asked me staring at Youra who was freakin' red!  Keke probably blushing. 'Yeah hehe, You should introduce yourself' Cap stood up. 'Okay wel i'm CAP leader of TeenTop' He leaned back. 'I'm Chunji also known as the power voice' 'I'm Mischievious rapper L.Joe, and also Hyeri's boyfriend~' He kissed my cheek. Omg embarrasing *blushing madly* 'Really? Hyeri you didn't tell us yet~!' Sojin said.  'Mian keke' I sheepishly laughed at her. 'Niel here' Was all he said. L.Joe interrupted Ricky when he wanted to  introduce himself. 'And i'm ...' 'And those are the baby's of TeenTop, Ricky and Changjo.. okay now you girls should introduce yourself' He quickly said. 'Ahh hyung~!' Ricky whined. 'You guys know me hehe' I said and looked at Minah who introduced herself. 'Bang Minah here~' 'Bang? is your surname?' CAP asked her. 'Yeah why?' She asked him. 'Cause mine is Bang too, what a coincidence' He said. 'I'm Youra' She shyly said and backed away. 'I didn't hear you~' Chunji . 'Chunji don't ~' L.Joe said. 'I'm Jihae the second oldest here' 'And i'm Sojin leader of Girls Day' 'Oooh so the name of your group is Girls day, You didn't told me yet Hyeri' L.Joe said. Ooh.. yeah totally forgot >< 'Well anyways, let's go!' 'How are we going?' Sojin asked. 'What do you think? With this ofcourse' CAP pointed towards 6 motorcycles. 'O.M.G. for real?' Sojin asked him. 'Yep, Hop on!' 'Definetly not on that one~' Sojin pointed towards the motorcycle of CAP who pouted. So at the end. I sat behind L.Joe, Jihae behind CAP, Youra behind Chunji, Sojin behind Changjo and Minah behind Niel and Ricky.. He was all alone. 'Aww poor you~' L.Joe . 'Shut up Hyung' He shouted back. 'Okay let's go!' '
 
THEME PARK 'LOTTE WORLD'
 
We all walked inside and everybody started to walk their own way.. 'So.. this wasn't the plan.. we should stick together' I said, starting to walk all kinds of directions. 'Let them be Hyeri, Now we've got finally some time for ourselfs' Yeah.. he's right. 'Woah it's really beautiful in here, right?' I asked him.
 

 

'Yeah.. You've never been here before' 'Nope lived in USA all long remember' I knocked on his head. 'Oh yeah and ouch~' We walked and looked everywhere for something fun to go in. 'Hey~ I only noticed it now but your vest looks the same as mine' I said and he looked at both are clothes. 'You like my fashion? Are you trying to copy me?' 'Aniyaa~!' He teased me.

 

 

'How is it going with Girls Day and further and stuff?' He asked me. 'Well it's complicated now, everything goes to fast' 'Like what?' He asked me and started to hold my hand as we walked more. 'Well tomorrow we've got to record our song and do more photoshoots.. It's tiring' I said 'I warned you' He said. 'Aniya, you didn't Sungyeol oppa did~' 'Huh? oh I thought i did it tho' He rubbed his chin.  After some talking and walking and going in fun rides we've met a few people. 'Hey! L.Joe, Hyeri!' We turned around and saw Ricky Changjo Chunji Youra and Niel who were running towards our direction. 'Where are the others?' I asked them. 'Behind you~' I turned around and saw all the others. Oh finally we're together. 'Let's make some pictures' Niel suggested. 'Yeah! I'll make the picture go stand there' I pointed towards an empty spot' Whole TeenTop stood there. 'Why aren't you girls coming?' Niel asked. 'Nahh.. we'll just stay here' 'Ah.. okay..' They started to do like weird poses. 'Okay i'm gonna count now~' I said. 'SAM IY IL SAY KIMCHI~' 'Kimchi~' They all said. 

 

Kyaaa~ They all looked cute especially L.Joe *keke* and Chunji is definetly checking Youra out AGAIN. 'Let me see, Let me see~' Ricky said.  'Here' I gave him the photo. 'Can i have it?' He asked me. 'Well i wanted to make some copies cause i also wanted that picture ^^' I said. 'Araseo' He gave the photo back. 
 
It was now 5:45 PM and the Theme park will be closed in an hour. We walked out of the park after we had ate many delicious food. 'Woah Baegeopa~ (i'm full)' Changjo whined. 'Yeah me too!' Minah said. We walked towards the motorcycles. 'So i will bring Hyeri home' L.Joe said. 'I will bring Youra home' Chunji said. 'And i will bring Sojin noona home' Changjo said. CAP brought Jihae home and Niel, Minah' Ricky pouted. 'Am i alone.. again, well see you at school Hyeri noona' He started to hop on his motorcycle and drove off. 'So.., You liked it today?' L.Joe asked me. 'Yeah had much fun' 'Come hop on' He put his helmet on his head and also one on mine. I grabbed his waist and he started to drive me home. Seoul was so beautifull by night, many shops were still open and had all kinds of colors. 

 

We finally reached Woohyun oppa's home. 'So should i pick you up tomorrow?' He asked me. 'Yeah sure' I said and gave his helmet back. 'Kay good night, go in i will wait' 'Aniya you should go, I'm already outside' 'Noo~, Go in it's cold' 'Let's decide by playing Gaui Baui Bo (rock paper scissors)' I said. 'Okay' 'Gaui Baui bo~!' I had paper and he had scissors. 'Aish, araseo bye bye' before i could walk inside he pulled me on my wrist and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Furtunatly it was dark because i was blushing madly~. 'Byebye~' I waved at him and closed the door behind me. 
 

-------------------------------------------------

Done done done guise~ woah i actually should be do my math homework now >_< // ackk~ don't feel like it tho and it's already 11;13 PM (I will do it tomorrow in the mornin' ^^)

Chuuu?