I choose.. YOU!

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Waaah i'm actually standing on stage in less than a half hour. everything went so fast.. from comming to Seoul, meeting Youra & Minah, living with Infinite oppa's, school life, 4minute, L.Joe and Sungyeol oppa..  'Hyeri, Hyeri!' I suddenly heard someone scream. 'Eoh?' I turned around and saw Joongki oppa. 'You've got a message, you want to read it now? or after the performance?' Hmm.. what should i do.. 'Imma read it now' I walked towards a quiet spot. 1 message. I opened it and till my surprise it was from L.Joe.  Should i open it? Let's just do it!

From: BaboJoe 

To: Hyeri

Hyeri, you want to talk after you're done with your perfomance? 

I texted him back

From Hyeri

To: BaboJoe

Well.. okay

Maybe it is good to talk to him. Because he but also i need to explain things. I walked back to where Girls Day was and they were checking their microphones.  'Here oppa, can you keep it' I asked Joongki. 'Ofcourse' He grabbed my phone and placed it into his pocket. Then they were also checking my microphone and added a little bit of make up. 'GIRLS DAY IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES ON STAGE!' 'Okay girls now is the time! you've got to give your all because you girls have been practicing for more than a month now!' Joongki said. 'Let's do a cheer!' We all placed our hands together. 'HANA DUL SET FIGHTING!' We all screamed while we lifted our hands up. 'GIRLS DAY NOW ON STAGE' We all walked on stage. woaaah i was so nervous! but didn't showed it. It was still dark on stage but i could see the people behind the stage. Omo! on my right side i saw Infinite oppa's who were all cheering for us. then i turned to my left side and saw L.Joe.. he pumped his fist and gave a smile. That made me feel better a bit but then i saw the expression on Sungyeol's face on my right and that made me feel guilty. Suddenly the lights . Okay now it's the time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhgP7rJFLo

Woaaah boys and girls were all screaming when we did the split. Gosh it felt so good to be on stage right now. Soon the song ended, we bowed and got of stage. We all got hugs from Infinite oppa's and compliments from other groups like 'Well done' and 'you girls are amazing'. We all walked towards our waiting room. I sat down on the couch, Pff it was tiring but it was worth it.  I suddenly remembered that i needed to go somewhere. 'Eoh! Girls i got to go i will comeback soon! 

I ran towards his waiting room, searched in alleys but i couldn't find him. 'Where are you..' I walked up to the rooftop and saw a familiar figure standing at the railing. 'Oppa?' He turned around and smiled. 'Eoh Hyeri, what are you doing here?' 'What do you mean why am i here? it's because i wanted to be with you oppa' 'Really Hyeri, but..!?' 'Don't talk about him.. i will explain it to him later' He hugged me and kissed my forehead and we walked hand in hand together downstairs. Everybody was staring at us but i didn't care. Untill i saw him with tears in his eyes. 'O-oppa wait!' I ran after him and saw him. His head on his knees and crying his heart out. I bent down and patted his back. 'I-i'm so sorry oppa' i said. 'Don't be.. i guess we're not meant to be together, just i hope you to be happy with Sungyeol' was all he said untill he walked away. And that's right i choose Sungyeol oppa, my feelings for him were much stronger than L.Joe's.  I quickly turned around and said. 'L.Joe i hope we.. stil can be friends?' 'Ofcourse Hyeri' he smiled and now really walked away. 

I walked back towards the waiting room, whole Infinite and Girls day were there. 'Eoh hyeri come quick! blow the candles with your unni's' Sungjong said. I walked up to them and we all blew the candles out. We all ate, played and talked with everybody untill Minah dragged me from everybody towards an quiet spot. 'And?' 'What?' 'Don't act innocent! did you confess to him?' 'Yeah i did but i have a question..' 'Tell me?' She asked. 'Well like weeks ago you were doing all lovey-dovey with Sungyeol and now he ended up with me..' She suddenly laughed. 'Wae?' I asked her, wanting to know what's so funny. 'Lovey-Dovey with sungyeol? BWUAHAHH. he actually liked you already back then.' 'WHAT?!' 'He just wanted some advice from me' 'Oooh so that's how it is' 'Now let's go back, kay?' 'Yepp' She grabbed my hand and walked back to our waiting room. Sungyeol walked up to me and asked. 'HYERI! where were you!? i was worried about you!' He hugged me a little to tight. 'O-oppa, can't breath! and i was just with minah' 'Oh.. okay, what did you two do?' he asked 'Now you're going to act just like Woohyun oppa?' I said and walked away. 'What's with me?' Woohyun also came. 'N-nothing oppa!' 'You two again?' He grabbed my arm and Sungyeol's ear. 'Explain to me , now!' 'Should we explain Hyeri?' Sungyeol whispered, I nodded. 'Well we'll explain it to everyone in this room then' Sungyeol said. 'MWOH!?' 'Wae? You don't want to?' He asked. 'Ehh.. well.. aish let's just do it' 'Okay' We walked towards where the others were. 'EVERYBODY QUIET PLEASE!' 'Why?' Dongwoo asked. 'Because Sungyeol want to announce something' Woohyun said and sat back down. Sungyeol quickly whispered. 'After i have said it we're going to ran away because i know how Woohyun Hyung will react.' I nodded at him and stood next to him. 'So er..' 'Go on~' Minah was all excited because she knew what we were going to say. 'Well.. Hyeri and er.. I are..' 'Oppa don't be nervous' I whispered and held his hand. 'He lifted our hands and said. 'BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND.' Then we quickly ran away. 'MWOH!? YAH YOU, SUNGYEOL JUST WAIT!' Woohyun yelled from behind. the other just clapped and cheered.

We ran hand in hand through the whole building. untill we stopped in an alley far from the waiting room. Sungyeol turned me around and kissed me on the lips, he whispered in my ear. 'Sarangheyo Hyeri' 'Nado Sarangheyo Sungyeol oppa' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the story was done! hope you liked it ^_^. you can still comment and subsribe on this one =D and maybe i see u at my next future story =]

Annyeong~

Poor Woohyun is sad that the story has finished =(