Heartbroken

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

The lesson began and everyone was in the classroom. They were all staring at L.Joe and me but L.Joe ce in a while his head and gave them a 'death glare'. I couldn't concentrate at all everytime i heard my name and i felt their eyes on me. L.Joe went to the toilet and i was now all alone. When i was about to write something in my notebook somebody threw a note at me. I looked around but everybody was staring at their book, probably pretending to be working. I opened the note and there stood:  

Just wait and see Hyeri,

I'm not going to let go of you that easily.   x

 

I crumbled (?) the paper and placed it in my jacket. 'Hey' I saw L.Joe who was already back. 'Ah. hey' 'What's up?' He asked me. 'Nothing, Waeyo?' 'Nothing.. just asking' He knew that something was bothering me but i didn't dare to tell it at him, not now.  So class ended and it was we had recess now. 'You wanna go eat with me and TeenTop?' 'Eoh, I still need to do some homework' 'Waee~ You're always studying, please just eat with me~' He whined and tugged on my shirt. 'Aniyaaa~, I will see you soon' I kissed him on his cheek and walked towards the library.  I sat behind the computer, pressed the on button and started to do some homework. I quickly looked at my hotmail to see if i had new messages. Suddenly Woohyun started to talk to me. 
 
Woohyun: HYERI-AAAAAAHHH~!

Hyeri: Ah, Annyeongggg oppa!

Woohyun: Were are you my sister???

Hyeri: At school, Waeyo~?

Woohyun: Just wanted to see you~! Kekeke

Hyeri: -.- Really? Or do you need something?

Woohyun: Well... both hehe

 I've suddenly got one message 

Hyeri: But oppa jamkanmanyo (wait a minute) I've got a message!

Woohyun: Araseo! 

I opened the message and i was shocked! O-M-G. it was from the entertainment where i did my audition and i was a part of it! OH EM GEE! I screamed of joy. 'Miss! quiet please!' The woman behind the counter whispered to me. 'Ah Mianhae' I sat down and saw that Woohyun had talked to me. I scolled up to see what he said.

 Woohyun: And?? 

Woohyun: Hyeri-ah what messsage did you get??

Woohyun: Hyeri talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Woohyun: Hyerii! are you there?!?!!??!

Woohyun: why why why why whyyyy, Beforeee the dawn~

Woohyun: DON'T IGNOREEE MEH!

Woohyun: ._______________________________.

Woohyun: Don't like this... HYERI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I'm so bored!

Hyeri: Eoh, Oppa be patient!

Woohyun: WOAH HYERI FINALLY!, What message did you get?

Hyeri: OPPA!!!! OPPA OPPAAAAAH!

Woohyun: Yes, yes and yes? What!! tell me!

Hyeri: I'm part of the group, i've made it!!!!

Woohyun: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OH YEAH, I'm gonna go buy a cake now! we need to celebrate this!

Hyeri: Togheter with Minah and Youra???

Woohyun: Yeah ofcourseeee!

Hyeri: And....

Woohyun: Aish.. If this boy makes you happy, then i gues i can't do anything else anymore. Let him also come..

Hyeri: JINJJAROO OPPA! OMONA SARANGHAE~!

Woohyun: Yeah yeah.. Wait?! that doesn't mean you didn't loved me before this? ._.

Hyeri: Aniyaaa~ but now i even love you more! keke, need to go now byeeee x byong

Woohyun: Byong, See you soon! 

I shut the computer down and grabbed my back and walked happily out of the libraby untill i saw Hyuna with her group so called '4MINUTE' Why 4? It's not like they're with 4 of them.. I wanted to walk the other direction but she saw me already. 'Yah! Hyeri girl!' She said. 'Aish, busted' I whispered to myself. I turned around and looked at her like i wasn't scared at all. But to be honest i almost peed myself in my pants! 'What do you want now!?' I asked her rude. 'Mworago? Talk normal to me!' 'Pff, why it's not like your older then me, we're from the same age... remember' She then turned red because of the anger. I backed away a little bit. But then she slapped me HARD and i couldn't dodge it. 'Ouch' I winced in pain. She wanted to slap me again but Youra was just in time. 'HYERI AH!' she ran towards me and protected me from Hyuna. 'Pff you're lucky your friend is here..' Then she walked away. 'Gwenchana?' Youra asked me. 'Eoh..' I said but it hurted like hell! 'Omo your whole cheek is red, let me take care of that! She helped me up and walked with me to the school nurse. 'Can you treat this bruise?' She asked the school nurse. 'Woah it's pretty red, did you fell against something?' 'Ah.. Nae.. kinda..' I said. 'In what class are you so i can tell your teacher that you can't come this lesson' She said. 'Err.. 2C5' I said 'Araseo just wait here, i'll be right back'

L.Joe's P.O.V. 

I waited for Hyeri in the classroom but she wasn't still there. I waved my hand in the air. 'Yes, Byunghun?' The teacher asked me 'Sir, can i go to the toilet?' I asked him but actually i just wanted to search for Hyeri. 'No , you had all the time when you had your break' He said and continued with his lesson. 'Damnnit!' I cursed under my breath. I also texted her but she doesn't answered back. 'Mwoya, where the hell is she' I whispered. Suddenly the door swung open. I hoped so that it was Hyeri but it was the school nurse. 'Sorry to disturb, but i've got an announcement' She said. I cared less cause all i could think of was Hyeri. 'Nam Hyeri is in the School hospital so she isn't ditching this lesson' She said and then was about to close the door. When i heard Hyeri's name i looked up. 'What?!' I asked the nurse. 'Sorry sir?' She asked me. 'What's wrong with Hyeri?, Why is she in there?' I asked her. 'Not during my lesson!' he said. 'But!...' 'No but's' Then he continued. 'Aish!' I turned my head and looked at Hyuna who had a smirk on her face. 'Damn' She definetly got something to do with this.  

Hyeri's P.O.V.

 

The nurse came  back and started to treat my bruise. After she was done Youra helped me and walked with me towards my classroom. 'What time is it?'  asked her 'Err.. 3 o'clock' 'Really? Then the lesson is finished' 'By the way! I've made it! I just got a few hours ago a message from the entertainment and they wanted me!' 'OMG REALLY I ALSO GOT A MESSAGE FROM THEM!' 'Woaaaaaaaaah daebak!!! this is great, we should celebrate it!' 'Yeah but we don't know how Minah...' 'GIRLLSSSS!' We heard someone scream. We turned around and saw Minah who was running to us. 'WHAT WHAT?' Youra asked her. 'I MADE IT!' 'YOU ALSO?!' i asked her. 'Yeah!! you two too?' 'YES' We said at the same time! 'Let's celebrate it at my house!' I said 'Woohyun already bought cake for us!' 'Yeah good idea, but i'm going home now, I will see you soon then!' Minah said. 'Yes see you soon, byeee' I hugged them both and walked towards my classroom. I thought my day couldn't get worse untill i have to see that..
 

L.Joe's P.O.V.

I packed my stuff when the lesson was finished and was about to go untill Hyuna grabbed my shoulder. 'What do you want?' 'Nothing.. just, what happened to Hyeri?' She asked me with that annoying voice of her. 'Pff, You tell me' 'Waeyo? I don't know why she was at the hospital..' 'Yeah right, I know you've got something to do with that, and i'm going to ask her now right away.  When i was about to turn around Hyuna grabbed my wrist, turned me around and kissed me on my lips. WTH was this!? I pushed her off me and wanted to walk away untill i saw Hyeri with tearry eyes. 'Oh no..'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah woah woah, Hyuna is sooo mean! But i guess she will do anything to let Hyeri suffer!

woaah so cute

and here so tough, kekeke