True feelings

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

'I can hear you have something in your voice that sounds really nice' He said. 'But..' Oh noo No but's please! 'You could also hear that you were very nervous and because of that you made a few mistakes that really shouldn't..' He said. Aniya.. pleaseeee! I thought by myself. The woman talked now. 'We decided to....'

'Let you pass congratulations' The woman said and smiled at me. OMG.. i can't believe it! did I just pass my audition? I walked dumbfounded back to Youra and Minah. 'And did you passed it?' They asked me. 'OMFG HELL YEAH I PASSED IT! I need to call my brother!' I walked a little further untilll I was alone and started calling my brother.
 
'Dasi dorawa, Dorawa dorawa~!
 
Woohyun: Eoh?

Hyeri: Annyeong~ oppa!  

Woohyun: Oh, Hyeri-ah! What's up?

Hyeri: I JUST PASSED MY AUDITION!!!!!

Woohyun: JJINJAROO?!    

Hyeri: YEAH! Omona I'm so happy, i'm comming home right now with Youra and Minah, They also passed it!

Woohyun: Aniya! You have to wait! I didn't even bought a cake for you girls!

Hyeri: Doesn't matter oppa, We're comming right now  

Woohyun: No hyeri! at least let me buy something for you girls.  

Hyeri: Ah, Okay we will be there in an hour then..    

Woohyun: Call! See you later, Bbyong

Hyeri: Byebye oppa, See u soon! Bbyong.        

I hung up and wanted to walk to Youra and Minah but i felt a hand on my shoulder. 'Well done Hyeri-ah' I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw L.joe 'Eoh! Gomawo oppa!' I suddenly hugged him for a very long time. 'Oh sorry' I blushed and ran towards Youra and Minah. He just stood there and chuckled 'Keke, Babo' Then he walked towards us. 'So what are you girls going to do now?' He asked us. 'Nado molla (i also don't know)' 'But my brother wants to celebrate it with you guys so..' I said to them. 'Oh really! let's go then' Minah said. 'Aniya.. he's buying cake and stuff and I also think, he is decorating the house right now so... should we go to the mall and eat something?' I asked them. 'I didn't brought my wallet with me' Youra said. 'I will pay!' L.joe suddenly said. 'Really?' She asked him. 'Yep! What do you girls want, I'll pay for it because you three all passed your auditions' He said while smiling. 'What about...' I thought about what to eat. 'Patbingsoo!' Minah said. 'Sounds good, Let's go then' L.joe said.

Youra and Minah walked ahead of us. 'So thank you again.' I said to him. 'Waeyo?' He asked me. 'Don't know.. I felt like thanking you' I said and he chuckled. The walk was pretty awkward after that. 'So...' He said. 'Hm?' I asked him. 'Are you going after this to your home?' 'Ah yeah.. i guess so' I said. 'Ah.. okay' He said, I heard a little bit of dissapointment in his voice. 'Waeyo?' I asked him. 'No, Never mind' 'What? tell me?' I asked him and pushed him a little. 'Well.. i wanted to celebrate it ... with you too..' He said while blushing. 'Ahh.. you can come with us.. but i don't know.. how Woohyun and the Infinite oppa's will react if you're also there you know..' 'Yes i understand' Now the dissapointment was even more worse. 'But.. we can.. try it' I said. 'Really?' Suddenly he was all happy. 'Yeah we can try, Maybe they'll see that your not so bad after all' He suddenly smiled and ran towards Youra and Minah. 'We are hereeee!' He said. 'Yayyy!' Youra and Minah screamed.

We stood in line and L.joe asked me what kind of Patbingsoo i wanted. 'Uh... I will take the normal one with extra fruits'

I said to him. 'Araseo, If you go search for a place, then i will order for the patbingsoo's' 'Okay' I walked with Youra and Minah towards two tables with each two seats. 'You guys will sit across from each other kekeke' Minah teased 'Ah waeyo?' i asked them but they didn't answer me. I pouted and turned around just to look where L.joe was. When i found him he waved and smiled. I felt my cheeks burned up and waved back at him. After a few minutes he came back with three patbingsoo's. 'You don't want any?' I asked him. 'Ah.. no don't feel like eatin' it' He said. He gave the two ice creams to Minah and Youra and the other one to me. 'Thank you' 'Your welcome' He said.  I started to eat and i felt two eyes on me. I looked up and saw L.Joe who was smiling 'What? do i have something on my face?' I asked him. 'No keke' 'Then why are you staring at me?' I asked him. 'Because you look so cute while you eat' He laughed and i pouted. 'You want some?' I asked him. 'Ah no.. but thank you' He said. I looked straight into his eyes and said. 'I know you want some, Here' I shove the spoon towards his mouth and said 'Aahhhh open your mouth' He slowly opened his mouth and started to eat. 'Nice huh?' I asked him. He just smiled. We heard some coughing next to us so we both turned around. 'What's wrong?' I asked Them. 'You guys really look like a couple' Minah said and laughed together with Youra. I turned around and saw L.Joe who was blushing, Keke that also made me blush.

After we ate the patbingsoo togheter we walked towards Woohyun's house. Suddenly L.Joe stopped at an accessories shop. 'What's wrong?' I asked him. 'This looks good doesn't it?' He said while he picked a cute necklace. 'Ah yeah..' 'Do you want it?' He asked me. 'Ah no, You already payed enough' I said. 'Ah come on! Only this thing' 'Ah..Araseo.. BUT! then i also will pick something for you' 'What?' He asked me. 'Just accept it.' I started to search things and found a cute one. 'Than you can get.... This one!' 'Looks like a couple necklace though..' 'You don't like it?' I asked him. 'No i like it!' Okay. Well give me yours' 'Why?' I quickly grabbed his one too, and payed for both. 'Hey!.. but..' 'Shh! Now it's my turn to pay, here' I walked outside the store and give L.Joe his necklace. 

 

Woohyun's House

I opened the door and screamed 'Oppa! I'm home!'. I suddenly saw someone who came running towards our direction from the kitchen. 'Hyeri-ah!' He hugged me and stared behind me. 'Ah annyeong, Youra and Minah' He said then he saw another person. 'Did you bring another friend with you?' He asked me. 'Yeah.. about that...' I said. 'Hi, My name is Woohyun' When he went closer to the person to gave him a hand he immediatley dropped his hand. 'L.Joe?' He asked. 'Eoh.. Yeah, Annyeonghaseyo' L.Joe bowed 90 degrees to Woohyun. 'Hyeri-ah?' 'Yeah oppa?' I asked him. 'What is he doing here?' I heard the anger in his voice so i brought Woohyun to another room. I locked the door and turned around. 'What is he doing here Hyeri!' Woohyun screamed and i was shocked because of that. 'oppa let me explain' 'There's nothing to explain! He's not welcome here and you now exactly why' He walked towards the door and was about to unlock the door but i stopped him. 'Don't oppa! Please.. please this once, can't you give him a chance?' 'Hyeri I already told you! and you can't change my mind!' 'WOOHYUN!' I screamed, he turned around because of the shock i've never screamed at him. 'You always wanted that i was happy, right? You always wanted to see me smile, right? You don't want me to see me cry, don't you!' i asked him while a tear slid my eyes. 'Hyeri-ah..'
 
Youra, Minah and L.Joe were still in the hallway. 'They have a fight.. because of me right?' 'A-Aniya ofcourse not!' Minah said. 'Don't lie to me, I know Woohyun and Infinite doesn't like me.. I should go' 'No! L.Joe just wait! Listen to their conversation!' Youra said and pushed L.Joe towards the door. He held his ear close to the door and started to listen.
 
'NO! Listen! L.Joe is the one who can make me happy and who can make me smile! That was what you wanted right?! someone who can make me smile!' I said. 'Hyeri you don't get it. 'No i get it, I have to suffer , because you can't let go of your past' 'What are you talk..' Woohyun tried to understand. 'I know everything Oppa, can't you guys just make it up! I know L.Joe is trying really hard to show you guys that he isn't what you guys think he is!' 'And what about that day you came to Seoul?' 'See, your talking about the past again! He didn't even did something to us!' 'He grabbed you hyeri!' 'That was because he don't know how to express himself to others! He will become nervous and then he does strange things, You also did strange things, Everybody does!' 'You really know a lot about this guy' 'And i will learn a lot more because I'm not going to let go of him that easily' Woohyun just sighed and left the room. He saw L.joe who was standing there with his head towards the ground. He just ignored him and walked upstairs. 
'Hey i think you should go to her..' Youra said. L.joe walked slowly towards the room and closed the door. I looked up and saw L.Joe who was just standing there, almost lifeless. 'I'm so.. sorry Hyeri' He said. I didn't understand him. I walked to him and hugged him because i felt he needed it, he hugged me back. 'Don't be' I said in his ear. 'You're suffering because of me.' He said. I wiped his tears with my thump away and said. 'Aniya, I can't hide my true feelings anymore, and i think all the others already saw it too' He looked at me and smiled.
 
'So.. I heard everything..' He said. 'Yeah...' I blushed and stared at the other direction. 'So.. what.. are.. we exactly now?' 'What do you mean?' I asked him like i was dumb keke. 'Are we.. Like.. Gf and bf now?' He asked me. 'I guess so..' I said while blushing. 'YAAAAAY' He hugged me and kissed me on my forehead. Kekeke 'Babo Joe' I grabbed his hand and intertwined it with mine. We walked out of the room and Youra and Minah looked up. 'Aiigoooooooooooooo!, I told you! Now give me 500 won!' Minah said. 'What're you talking about?' I asked them. 'Nothing' Youra said and walked with Minah towards the living room. 'So.. i think i'm going, You should celebrate it with Infinite' L.Joe said. 'But I don't feel like celebrating it anymore' I said and pouted. 'Still, you should' he said. Then i opened the door and L.Joe suddenly gave me a kiss and run away. 'See you tomorrow Hyeri!' He waved and ran further. I stood there dreamily and dumbfounded. 'Yah what are you doing, It's cold outside! Sungyeol nagged. I 'woke' up and shut the door,
Walked to the living room and started to celebrate it with Infinite oppa's + Youra and Minah. 
----------------------------------------------

Woaaah that was difficult for me to write kekeke, don't know why xp but yeah subscribe and comment =D

wooooot L.Joe <3_<3 // kekekeke