A funny morning.

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

I woke up with happiness inside of me but also sadness. hmm. what time is it by the way..? I looked at my cellphone and saw the picture of me and L.Joe as my background. I didn't realize that a tear felt from my eye. 'Aish need to change my background..' I searched for other cute and funny photo's untill i stopped at one of sungyeol's. 

This is a one is cute, Going to do this one as my background. 'Keke choding..~' I said chuckling a bit. 'Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~ is it?' I heard somebody from behind me. 'EOH, What are you doing here!?' I said still in my bed and quickly placed my phone behind my back. 'What are you hiding?' He asked me suspiciously. 'N-nothing oppa! and why are you already awake it's..' I looked at my phone again. 'Only 7:30 in the morning' He pouted. 'I couldn't sleep and you?' 'Well need to go to Dream Tea Entertainment at 9:00 AM' 'Aah... araseo' He first walked to me but then started running. 'YAH OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' I yelled. 'What are you hidinggg~' He wanted to look behind my back. 'Nothing oppa, go away!!' I pushed him away. 'Tell me now or i'm going to tickle you' O_O OH.. NO! 'B-but oppa!' When he was about to tickle me, Woohyun came. THANK GOD!. 'Yah why are you..' He said but stopped when he saw Sungyeol in my room.. AGAIN! 'Aish this boy!' He walked towards Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked around him and then at my bed.. 'Huh.. what are you going to..?' I asked him but he screamed. 'MOVE PPALI!' I moved a little to the right side and he lied down next to me under my blanket. 'YAH SUNGYEOL COME OUT OF THERE!' Woohyun screamed. 'Oppa what are you doing!?' I whispered from underneath the blanket. 'Yah just stay like this for a while, I don't want my ear to be in pain again.' He whispered back. 'YAH! What are you two talking about!' Woohyun screamed trying to get the blanket of us. After one minute we didn't heard anything. 'He left come..' I said trying to get some air but Sungyeol stopped me. 'Aniya he's still there! I know it for sure' He whispered. I put the blanket a little bit down on purpose just to look if Woohyun was still there. Suddenly there was a heavy weight on us. 'YAH!' he screamed. 'I told you' Sungyeol whispered. 'OUCH OPPA YOU'RE HURTING ME, GET OFF ME!' I screamed from beneath. 'Not untill you guys come out of here' He said. 'Oppa just give up.. pain will only last for a while' I said. 'YEAH! Just get out of there you Sungyeol!' Woohyun said. 'Ah.. araseo' Sungyeol whispered. 'BUT FIRST YOU HAVE TO GET OFF US!' Sungyeol screamed. 'Aish just hurry up' Sungyeol quickly stood up and ran to the door but Woohyun stood in front of it so he quickly walked to the bathroom and locked himself up. 'YAH SUNGYEOL-AH COME OUT OF HERE' Woohyun screamed. 'Ah shikkeuro oppa, you're going to wake the others up' I said. I grabbed my phone to look what time it is. 7:45. 'Hmm still got some time' 'To do what?' Woohyun asked me. 'To make myself ready for Dream Tea Entertainment. 'Ahh.. it's today?' 'Yeah..' Suddenly i've got a plan hope Sungyeol got his phone with him. I started to text him.

To: Choding Sungyeol

from: Hyeri

Oppa, i will distract Woohyun araseo? He is standing right in front of the bathroom door.

A few minutes later i received his message back. 'Who are you texting with?' 'Not your bussines oppa, Merong~' I Stuck my tongue out at Woohyun. 'Aish this girl..' 

From: Choding Sungyeol

To: Hyeri

Okay but how?

-----------------------

 To: Choding Sungyeol 

 From: Hyeri

 Hmm.. i will start a conversation with him.. Uh.. AH! when i have said all the names of the girls from Girls Day you'll have to run. The order is:

Minah, Youra, Sojin and Jihae.. araseo?

----------------------

 From: Choding Sungyeol

To: Hyeri

 Okay, I will wait for it then ^3^

 'So oppa' 'Hm?' 'Come sit next to me, i want to talk to you it felt like we haven't talked for ages now' I said while i patted the seat next to me. 'But.. Sungyeol..' 'Oh he probably felt in sleep already' I said. 'Ah okay~' 'So what do you want to talk about my lili' He said while he gave ma a bear hug. 'It's just.. Do you like the Girls of Girls Day?' 'Waeyo aren't they nice to you?' 'Ofcourse they are.. i just wanted to know if you liked them because i want my brother to like my friends wich i'm hanging out with' I said. 'Ofcourse i like them, if they make you happy' he said. Now it was time i was going to say the code now. 'Ah yeah, Minah, Youra, Sojin and Jihae are all nice to me' i said. 'hm' was all Woohyun said.  I stared at the door but nothing happened. Aish he missed it! Babo. Then again. I took a deep breath and talked even louder. 'Yeah i like Minah, Youra, Sojin and Jihae' 'Yeah i know, why do you have to..' When Woohyun was about to finish his sentence Sungyeol came out of the bathroom and ran towards his own room. 'YAH YOU!' Woohyun wanted to ran after him but i grabbed him. 'SUNGYEOL YOU BETTER RUN RUN RUN RUN!' I sang keke. 'Yah hyeri what're you doing?! let me go!!' He screamed. When i heard a door shut i let Woohyun go. 'You did this on purpose huh?' He asked me. 'Eh.. well..' 'Aish didn't knew my baby sister could be that evil' He fake cried and shoved his fake tears away. 'Aaaaah woowoo don't cry' I patted his back while hugged him.  He suddenly had this dirty smirk on his face. 'Ehh oppa..' I walked backwards while he walked forward untill i reached my bed. Then he started to tickle me. 'YAH O-OPPA S-S-STOP IT!' Tears were coming from my eyes because of the laughing. 'Keke that's what you deserve!' He said then walked out of my room. 'Babo oppa..' 'I HEARD THAT!' O_O. 

I head washed myself and dressed myself.  it was now 8:20 AM. 'Hmm.. what should i do?' I mumbled to myself untill i heard a knock on my door. 'It's open' Sungyeol silently came in.  'Ah oppa, what is it?' I asked him. 'Nothing.. just still wondering what you had got behind your back a while ago' He said. 'Aah you still want to know?' I asked him teasingly while i placed my phone in my back pocket from my jeans. 'Uh-hu' 'Keke i'm not going to tell you, Merongg~' I stuck my tongue out while i walked downstairs.  But i didn't know he actually grabbed my phone from my back pocket.  'Keke her phone huh?' He said evily. When he opened it he saw a picture of himself at the background. 'Me?'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doneeeeeeeeeeee, and the teaser is also out, You should check it out ^^

Look how cute Gary and Song JIhyo are~They should definetly be a couple not only in running man but also in real =D