Meeting the new members

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

We walked togheter towards the entertainment building. 'Omo, i'm zo nervous' Youra said. 'Don't be we're also here' i said but i actually was also pretty nervous. 'How is it going between you and L.Joe?' Minah asked me. 'Everything is fine now' I said and linked arms with her. 'That's good to hear' She smiled. After a couple of minutes we arrived there. 'Isn't this the building?' I asked them. 'Yeah i guess so!' Minah walked inside. We didn't knew where to go untill Youra saw a bord with our names on it. So we walked towards the door until a big broad man stopped us. 'Ho, where do you girls think your going?' He asked us. 'Well WE are THE Youra, Minah and Hyeri on THAT bord' Minah said. 'Ah, really?' 'Yeah so if you let us in..' She wanted to walk past him but he stopped her. 'What?' She asked him. 'Good excuse, Everybody says that just go and..' When he was about to finish his sentence a man came towards us and called our names. 'Youra, Minah and Hyeri-ssi?' He asked us. 'Yeah thats us!' Minah said. 'Okay follow me' we all walked past the big man. He just stood there dumbfounded. Minah stuck her tongue out and laughd at him. 'Meronggg~'. We all walked in a big room with a big desk and a humungous window behind it. 'Sit down girls' We sat down and there were already girls who were sitting there. 'So i guess you girls know why you're here' He asked us. 'Nae~' We all said in unison. Well to know each other better you should introduce yourself, Starting with you' He pointed to a cute girl probably in her late twenties.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Park Sojin ibnida I'm 26 years old, i was born on the 21th of may 1986 keke. I'd go to Yeongnam University.. i live with my parents and younger brother, I like to clean things up, write music and shopping eating snacks and much more' She said and sat down. 'Okay and what about you' He pointed towards another girl probably a bit younger than Sojin was.

'Annyeonghaseyo Woo Jihae ibnida, My birthday is on the 14th of May. I'm a single kid so i only live with my Parents. I'd went to Sung kyun kwan University that was a dance school. Further... I like to shop exercise and do some yoga' Now she was done and sat down. 'You' He pointed towards me. I stood up and introduced myself.

'Annyeonghaseyo Nam Hyeri ibnida, I guess i'm the maknae keke i'll be 18 on the 9th of June now i'm 17. I'm going to Gongyeon high school I live with my Brother Nam Woohyun.' Suddenly the man interrupted me. 'Nam Woohyun..? Sounds familiar' 'It can be, because he's from Infinite. I also live with Infinite oppa's' 'Woah really?? Nice~!' Sojin said. 'Hehe, but anyways i like to watch movies and read a lot of books' Finally done! I sat down and now Minah was next.

'Annyeonghaseyooo~ Bang Minah ibnida, I'm 18 years old and in May the 13th i will become 19, I live with my Parents, my sister and my puppy. I'd go to the same school as Hyeri, I like to watch movies, to dance and listening to music~, and for the one who wants to know my bloodtype i'm an O' She said and sat down. 'And the last one, Youra' He said.

'Annyeonghaseyo Kim Youra ibnida, My real name is Ah young but i prefer Youra. err..' 'Don't be shy' 'Ah.. nae, I also go to th same school as hyeri and Minah and i'm 19 years old, my birthday is on th 6th of November. I like to paint dance and listen to some good music'  She immediatly sat down. So now you know a little bit more about the others. But we have to focus on the other things now. As you girls now you are here because i want to create a girl group. and you girls are the lucky ones, we should do the positions for each of you' 'Nae~' We all said. 'By the way we prepared everything for you like the song, photoshoots your first concert and all. we also thought about your name and it will be 'Girls day'' 'Really?, woaaah cool!' Sojin said. I also was pretty happy with the name. 'Now back to the positions, I already listened and watched your audition carefully. starting with Sojin because you're the oldest i think you should be the leader and lead vocalist' 'Yeaah~' She screamed accidental in Jihae's ear. 'Ouch!' 'Oh mianhae' She quickly sat down. 'Next Jihae, You're a vocalist and the Main rapper' 'Assaaa~' She also screamed. 'Hyeri-ssi, as you said you are the maknae, Lead dancer and vocalist' Woaah i was pretty happy with all my positions. 'Araseo' Is said. 'Bang Minah, You are the main vocalist and the visual' 'Visual? Sounds good~' She clapped her hands. 'And the last one Youra, You're positions are the vocalist, Rapper and main dancer' 'That was it, Now girls follow me' He stood up and we followed him one for one. We suddenly came into a big photo studio (?) 'Woaaah amazing~' We stood there with our mouths open. 'This isn't it yet' He said. 'Follow me' We followed and we came into a big room with mirrors everywhere and 5 women who were standing behind a chair. 'Annyeonghaseyo, girls introduce yourself' He said. 'Annyeonghaseyo Girls day ibnida' We all said and bowed. 'Girls you can sit each on a chair and they will start with doing your make up, cause today you'll also have you photoshoot' 'Ahhh jjinja!?' Minah and Jihae asked. 'Yes, so ppali girls~' They started to do our hair and pretty heavy make up. Till my suprise i was the first one who was done. 'Follow me' the woman said so i followed her and we were in a big room with all kinds of clothes. 'Woaah... Daebak~' I said while i was lost in this paradise. 'This is awesome!' I said. 'I know right' The woman said and picked all kinds of clothes for me. I had to wait because the others weren't done yet, so they said that i could go out to eat something. I wasn't really hungry but more thirsty so i went to a show and got myself some bubble tea. 'Sorry Miss but..' Someone tapped me on my shoulder, i turned around and saw Sungyeol. 'Omona, Hyeri!?' 'Sungyeol oppa!' I hugged him. 'What are you doing here?' 'Well what are YOU doing here, i thought you and the oppa's had a busy schedule' 'Yeah but i got some free time, so i wanted to get some bubble tea.' 'Ah jjinjaroo..' When we both had our drink we sat at a table. 'So how is it going with Oppa's?' 'We're so tired..'  Sungyeol said. 'I feel so sorry for you guys' I said. 'You will be too soon, this life is too harsh for you Hyeri' Sungyeol said. 'Aniya, i can handle it' I pumped my fist in the air. 'You look cool by the way, You've got a photoshoot?' 'Yeah how do you know keke' 'Well your clothes and make up says everything hehe' he laughed a bit. Suddenly my phone started to vibrate. 'Oh i've got a call hang on' I opened it and it was a videochat. 

'Oh, Annyeong~' I waved at them everyone was there keke.

'Hey where are you? We've got our photoshoot soon!' Youra asked me.

'I'm in the bubble tea shop across the street now'

'Alone?' Jihae asked me

'Aniya with Sungyeol oppa, keke, say hi to Sungyeol oppa' I turned my phone towards Sungyeol and he waved at the other girls.

'Ackk~ It's Sungyeol, omonaaa annyeong oppa!' They all screamed

'Hehe, Hi' He shyly said and waved. i turned the phone back to myself and said.

'I'll be right there, araseo~'

'Okay, Byebyeee~! They said.

'Bbyong!' 

 

 I closed my phone and took a last sip of my bubble tea. 'So.. i should go now.. i have my photoshoot' 'Yeah i heard it' We both stood up and walked outside. 'Give all oppa's a big hug from me' 'Araseo, Byebye Hyeri' He hugged me and i hugged him back. I ran across the street and waved one mor time. I screamed from across the street and said. 'BYE OPPA~' then i walked back inside. 'Oh hyeri you are here' Sojin said. 'Yep, Julbal~' I linked her arms with mine and we walked towards the photo studio. At first when we posed it was quite awkward. 'Girls don't be shy~ Just pose comfortable' We started to loosen up and some good pictures were made. 'Yeah, good, alright, keep going' the camera man said. After a long time we were done and watched our photo's back. 'Oh i like this one' Sojin pointed towards one. 'Oh i like this one more' Youra said. After a long discussion everybody decided to choose 4 pictures and it turned out to be this one:   
 

This:

 

 

: 

This:

 

 

 

 

And This: 

 

 

 

'We all walked outside' 'So girls can i get your phone numbers so we can get in contact' Sojin asked us. 'Ofcoursee!' We all said. After we all had gave number to each other we all went the other way. 'Bye bye, I will see you soon~' Minah said. I walked towards Woohyun's house all excited untill i saw black in front of my eyes..

----------------------------------------

DONEEEEEE, sorry for not updating a chap sooner, So busy with school and stuff >_< I hope this is one is long enough ^^

woah cutiepie keke ^_^