True identity of Infinite.

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked to my right and grabbed my mobile. 'Oh one message from eomma' I opened my mobile i read the message.

From: Eomma

To: HyeriLili-ah

how is it there? How was the trip in the plane? Did Woohyun picked you up? Sorry i called him because I didn't wanted you to be alone there in Seoul, Mianhae. KissKiss Eomma.

 I texted her back

From: Hyeri

To:Eomma

Ah I like it here, The trip in the plane went well, I even made a friend she is also going to do an audition here! AIISHH eomma i told you i wanted to suprise him! >_<, Well I will call you soon. x

I closed my phone and looked at the time. 'OMONA!, Already 8:00 PM... WOOHYUN!!' I screamed. I quickly stood up and walked downstairs. 'What's wrong Lili?' Woohyun asked me. 'Well... It's already 8 PM..' I said. 'Yeahh.. so what?' he said while watching tv. 'You Could've woke me up earlier, I've still got so many things to do y'know..' I said. 'Oh sorry Hyeri, I wanted too, but you looked so peacefull while you were sleeping, I didn't want to wake you up' He said while pouting. 'Ah, Araseo.., Where are the boys?' I asked him. 'They will be here..' When he wanted to tell me where they were they already came in. 'WHATT UPPP!' One guy said i guess Dongwoo because he was one of the few I could remember. 'Hi guys!' I waved at them. 'Hey Hyeri' Sungyeol said. 'What are we going to eat today?' sungjong said. 'Well I don't know, what do you guys want to eat?' Woohyun asked. 'It doesn't matter to me, Everything is fine!' Myungsoo said. 'Well i can also cook..' I suggested. 'You can cook?' Sunggyu asked me. 'Ofcourse my dongsaeng can cook!'' Woohyun proudly put an arm over my shoulder. 'But I need to buy some groceries to make some food' I said. 'Well.. Hoya will go with you' Woohyun suggested. 'Ah okay!' I said. I grabbed my coat and my scarf and boots. 'Ehh Hyeri it's not like cold outside or something..' 'Oh.. but just in case' I put my scarf on. 

'You ready to go?' Hoya asked me. 'Yepp let's go!' We walked outside and walked towards the supermarket. 'You wait here i'm going to grab a cart' I said to Hoya. 'Okay..' While i grabbed a cart i heard some screamin and stuff so i ran towards the crowd and saw whole infinite against another group with six guys. 'Woohyun oppa what are you doing here, and what's goin' on?!' I asked Woohyun. 'Go Hyeri! Go straight home and don't go anywhere else!' Woohyun screamed. 'Oh and who is that girl, Your girlfriend?' The guy with the pink hair pointed to me with a smirk. I stood next to Woohyun and said. 'NO, I'm his sister and who are you to even talk back to Infinite!' 'Pff Who are you to even decide that for me' He walked towards me and was like inches away from my face. He carresed my cheek and when Woohyun saw that he threw him a punch in the guy's face. 'DON'T EVER TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN!' Woohyun screamed. I was so scared of him, I never saw him like this before. The guy didn't liked it and also threw a punch to Woohyun. Then it all became a fight between Infinite and The other guys. I couldn't do anything i was so shocked my legs didn't move and even the people who were watching didn't do anything. 'WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING AT! STOP THEM!' I screamed at the people but they looked at me like i was crazy or something, They were also staring at the fight like it was normal. I couldn't do anything because some people were holding me back! 'LET ME GO!' I screamed. Just when i looked at the fight i saw the pink haired guy who threw a hard punch at my brother. I couldn't take it anymore and ran towards Woohyun. 'Woohyun!, Woohyun oppa! can you hear me?!' I cried and screamed of anger sadness madness etc. Fortunatly he stood up but he needed people to lean on. 'Come on oppa let's go home. 

Infinite's home

I cleaned all their wounds and I still was pretty mad at Woohyun. 'Oppa why were you fighting with them! It's not like they did something..' i said. 'But he touched you, I can't let anyone touch you!' He said. 'Oppa you could've also talked with them..'  'There's nothing to talk to with them.. i can't even talk with them' 'Waeyo?' 'They're to dangerous they can do something to you, they will do everything to let us down' 'Who are they by the way?' 'They're teentop.. they were brothers to us but because of that one opportunity they abandoned us' 'What happened oppa?' 'Well that doesn't matter lili, what matters now is that you have to be careful of L.joe' 'L.joe?' 'Yeah the one with the pink hair, he may look nice but he is the most dangerous one out of all' 'Ah but oppa i want to know tho..' 'Ah okay Hyeri'

FLASHBACK~

Teentop and Infinite were like best friends and they were the scariest and strongest gang togheter. Untill Teentop abandoned Infinite because of popularity. It was all L.joe idea tho. He could choose if he wanted to stay togheter one with Infinite or he could choose 5 other members and become really really famous. And because L.joe was so selfish he choose for the popularity and he took ricky, CAP, Changjo, Chunji and Niel with him and let us behind. Nobody dared tryin' to talk back to L.joe except for Woohyun. He was the one who didn't liked it and said it to L.joe. But L.joe thought that Woohyun was Jealous and he ignored them with teentop togheter. Untill Infinite came back and they also became a very popular group. L.Joe didn't liked it because for once he was stood on the second place and blamed Woohyun for it. Since then it became worser and they're even fighting. So from now on, TeenTop wanted to get rid of Infinite and their closed ones and they wanted to do anything to let Infinite down. 

'Ahh.. araseo..  so that's how it is, well i'm done with your wounds, Here take this drink and then go to sleep' I said. 'But it's still early' he pouted. 'Doesn't matter oppa, you need some good sleep! Jjalja!' I kissed him on the cheek and went to my bedroom. 'So those guys are dangerous i swear i've seen them somewhere before...'

I put my pj's on

I grabbed my mobile i started texting with Youra.

To: Youra

From: Hyeri

Hey Youra, What up? Long time no talk kekeke.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Hyeri:

From: Youra

Heyyyy hyeri! good good, indeed, How is it with whole Infinite there! Woah i envy you >_<

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Youra

From: Hyeri

I like it here, but i got to tell you something, today i went to buy some groceries because i wanted to cook something for Infinite oppa's but then when i took a cart i heard some screamin' and stuff so i was curious and looked who it was and Infinite was against a group called TeenTop, Do u know them? x

------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Hyeri:

From: Youra

Omygosh, Like Teentop teentop! They are the famous group and also rivals from Infinite! What's wrong did they fight???? x

------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Youra

From: Hyeri

Wel at first some guy L.joe or something started to touch me and Woohyun didn't like that so yeah, it turned out into a fight, But why rivals i don't understand that L.joe kid, My woowoo oppa didn't do anything wrong

To: Hyeri

From: Youra

Omygoshhh L.joe did that to u, maldu andwaeee~! (can't believe it)  woah u better watch out than hyeri, I guess Woohyun already told you they're dangerous and they will do anything to get rid of Infinite and people who are close to them, But don't worry you have Infinite and me behind your back ^_^. Well i gotta go, Jjalja Hyeri-ah! I will see you soon!

'Woah they are really that dangerous, i should watch out then..' I closed my mobile and also the lamp. Aishh school tomorrow don't feel like going there though.. 'Well i need my sleep because i think it will be a long day at school'

Unknown P.O.V.

I followed Infinite to their dorm.. Who was that girl? Also tryin to talk back to us. I'm not going to let you go Hyeri..

--------------------------

Second chapp done guyss! woah who do u think who followed Infinite to their dorm ^^. You will know next time!

Annyeongg~ =D