Seoul here i come!

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

HOME

I woke up because of my alarm. Today is the day that i'm going to Seoul because of my dream! I really want to be a singer and now it's the time. I'm ready for it.  I jumped out of my bed and went downstairs to see my mom and dad. 'Annyeong eomma, Annyeong appa goodmorning!' I said. My father was reading a newspaper, I kissed him on his cheek. 'Goodmorning my darling, come eat i made delicious breakfast' my mom said. I went to the kitchen and sat at the table. 'Mom you know what day it is today right?' I asked her while i was eating. 'Ofcourse Lili!' She said, that's my nickname by the way. She called me like that since i was young ^^. 'Okay!, Well i'll go upstairs now because i still need to pack a lot of things' I said while i finshed my last bite of food. 'Araseo, By the way! I will call your brother for you because i don't want you to be there alone in Seoul' She said and started cleaning the kitchen. 'Waeyo eomma?! I'm also alone in the plane? and i don't want to know that Woohyun know's that i am already comming, I want it to be a suprise for Woohyun' 'Aniya Hyeri!, Your not going alone to Woohyun's place, you don't even know how it works there!' She said. 'Eomma please trust me, ofcourse i know how it works.. I know how to talk korean it's not like i've never been there before, and it's not like i can't ask people the way y'know?' I said. 'Aishh, okay but call me when your there and..!' 'Yeah yeah.. i got it eomma, Gomawo!' I run upstairs and started to pack my suitcase. 'Aish what should i take with me, It's not like i can take my whole closet  with me..' i sighed and started to pack my favorite hoodies and jeans and dresses and shirts. 'Well, what should i wear today.. Waeeeee ottokhae!' I called me mother from upstairs 'Eomma!' 'Eoh? What's wrong?!' 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR' I screamed from upstairs. 'Wait, I'm comming' She came from downstairs and walked inside my room. 'Woah, Hyeri what a mess!' 'I know i know, but that's not the point, What should i wear?' 'Well...'

after searching for so long we finally got an outfit togheter. 'Ah this looks nice!' Simple but nice!                                                                                                                                                           

'Yeah that looks nice Hyeri, try it on after you took a shower' She said. 'Ah, Araseo' I walked to the bathroom and took a long shower. After I was done I took my clothes on and walked downstairs with many suitcases and bags. 'Woah looks good Lili' She said. My father looked up and said. 'Woah Hyeri, Waeyo so many bags! It's not like your staying there forever' 'But appa! I'm also not stayin there for 3 weeks or something!' 'Aish, okay.. well are you done with everything?' 'Yep!' I grabbed my ipod and grabbed my bags and helped appa with the suitcases and bags. 'Seoul here i comeeeeee~!' 

AIRPORT

After i got my ticket, My eomma and appa helped me with everything and now it's time to say goodbye. 'Well i guess this is it.' I said. 'Ah Lili take care and make sure Woohyun is everywhere where you are!' 'Ah Nae' I kissed my mother on her cheek and also my father. I waved at them and started to walk towards the airplane.

'Woah now it's really the time..' I sat at my place and put my earphones in my ears. Suddenly a girl i guess from my age sat next to me. I don't know but she also looked Korean, I guess she went on vacaction here. After a while a stewardess (?) came by and asked me if i wanted something to drink or eat. 'Ah, Do you have sungyung?' (this was a korean airport) 'Yes we have that,  just wait a minute' than she asked the girl next to me for drinks or food. After the stewardess leaved the girl started to talk to me in Korean. 'Can you speak Korean?' 'Ah nae' I said in Korean back 'Ahh! Annyeonghaseyo' She said very friendly. 'Ahh Annyeonghaseyo, Nice to meet you'  'Yeah me too, Are you from Korea!' She asked me with an American accent. 'Yes but also American' 'Woaah cool My name is Youra nice to meet you!' She said. 'Ahh, My name is Hyeri nice to mee you too' We shaked hands and we started to talk in Korean because she doesn't know English very well. 'Do you live in America or..?' I asked her 'Ah Aniya!, I came her for vacation because i have family here hehe' 'Ooh aha, and now your going back to your own land' 'Yes but this time i'm also going to do an audition' 'Jeongmal!? Me to!' 'Jjinja!? for what!' she asked. 'Well i want to be a singer so i'm going to do audition for a girls group. 'Wah what a coincidence! me too!' she said. 'Woah cool!' 'Are you staying in a hotel or?' 'Ah no, my brother lives there in West- Seoul, I'm going to visit him' i said, 'Oh jjinja, West-Seoul woah, then i guess he's pretty rich, what's his name?' 'Well I don't know if he is rich, never been there in his house before, But his name is Woohyun' 'Omona... Woohyun.. Like NAM Woohyun!?' 'Ah yeah how do you know?' 'He is in a group called Infinite they are all sooooo handsome especially Woohyun oppa!' She said. 'Oh really.. I didn't knew that' I said. 'Is he like really your brother?' She asked me. 'Ah yes' I said. 'Woah cool, I envy you!' she said. After we talked for hours we started to get both tired so we both decided to sleep now. 'Jjalja Hyeri!'  She said. 'Jjalja Youra' I said. Then we both felt asleep.

Few hours later we arrived at Seoul Airport in Korea. Woah this is so nice!' I said while standing outside. 'You never been here before?' She asked me while grabbing her luggage. 'Aniya this is my first time' 'Well lemme show you Seoul then' We started walking towards the city when i felt someone who tapped my right shoulder. I turned around and saw my one and only woowoo oppa. 'WOOOOOOO!' I screamed while hugging him. 'Ahhh Lili dongsaeng-ah!' he hugged me back. 'Long time no see oppa!' i said all excited.  'Yeah indeed' He looked behind me and saw Youra. 'I see you already made a friend' He looked at her. 'Annyeonghaseyo Woohyun inmida' he said to Youra. Youra just stood there with wide open, didn't know what to say. 'Ah annyeonghaseyo youra inminda' she bowed. 'How did you know i was here already?' I asked Woohyun.'Ah eomma called me and told me to..' 'Aish! I told her i was going to suprise you!' I said while pouting. I looked behind him and saw 6 other guys. 'Oppa who are they?' I whispered in Woohyun's ear but when he wanted to tell me who they are Youra alreayd screamed. 'INFINITE OPPAAAA'S~!' 'Oh wel now i got my answer' They stood beside Woohyun and a manly/mysterious looking guy asked me 'Is that your sister' while pointing at me. Woohyun was about to answer him when i was faster. 'Yep i'm his sister, Annyeonghaseyo Hyeri imnida' i said while shaking his hand. 'Ah, Annyeonghaseyo L/myungsoo imnida'

After I and Youra shaked everybody's hand Youra had to go. 'Well i will see you soon Hyeri, gimme your number so we can keep contact' 'Ah Nae' i said while switching number with her. Then i waved at her and I was there with Infinite. We started to walk towards Woohyun's car. 'Guys you can go now i will take Hyeri to my house, Annyeong' He said to his friends. In the car we talked about everything and how he became so famous and everything. I really missed the convo's with him and the playing with him. 

Woohyun's House.

We arrived at his house and it was huge! Omona Oppa! is this your ... how can i even call this a house this is huge! 'Well actually i live here with Infinite if you don't mind, because i didn't like to stay alone. 'Oh but where are they then?' 'They are in the city now probably playing in arcades and stuff. 'Oooh oppa! i wanted to go with them! You know how much i like that!' 'Ah but Lili it's kinda dangerous out there at this time!'  'Ah oppa still so over-protective i'm already 17 y'know!' 'Doesn't matter! and i also wanted some time alone with you' he said while pouting. 'Ah okay, i can understand that' I said. We walked in his house and it was even better then outside. The livingroom was beautifull! 'Woah oppa! this is awesome!' 'I know right!, And even better i got a room for you!, You just have to walk the stairs up and then the second door on your right' he said. 'Araseo oppa, i will sleep for a bit, i'm a little bit tired' i said while walking upstairs. when i opened the door it was so nice. Just what i like!

I Jumped on the bed and fell asleep...

-------------------------------

So how was the first chapter guise? tell me 'bout it! and leave a comment =D                                                                                                                                               See you next time!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Sarangheyo!