An old childhood friend

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Hmm it felt good to talk with a friend about everything yesterday, untill that last one message.. aish why? When everything was a little bit clear now, he had to show up. Ugh. I stepped out of my bed and looked at Minah who was still into a deep sleep. I quietly walked passed her and closed the door behind me. 'Eoh? already awake?' I heard somebody say. I looked up to see our manager Joongki oppa. 'Eoh? Oh yeah.. couldn't sleep' I  said. 'Hmm, waeyo?' 'I don't know, i guess i'm not used to it' i said while i walked towards the kitchen where he was. 'Do we have a schedule today?' I asked him. 'Yep and a busy one to' He took a sip from his coffee. It will all begin now.. Joongki oppa and i were talking a little bit about everything. 'So why did you want to become a singer?' He asked me. 'I don't know, I already wanted to be a singer from when i was young and when my brother later became one i definetly knew for sure that i wanted to do this' 'Oh, and who is your brother?' 'You don't know yet?' I asked him. 'No hehe' Suprisingly he didn't knew. 'Hmm, i'm not gonna tell you merong~' I stuck my tongue out. 'Ahh come on! tell me' He whined. 'Well.. i will give you only hints about him' 'Okay, first one' 'He's in a group with 7 members' 'Ehh.. 2PM!?' '2pm? They aren't with 7 anymore babo hehe' I knocked on his head. 'Ouch apeo..' He rubbed his head. 'Then.. err Block b?' 'Nope hehe, but keep going' 'What was their first song?' He suddenly asked me. 'I'm not gonna tell you, then you know it already but remember he has the same family name as me and his nickname has our family name in it' 'Wooahh slow down, starting to get dizzy' He held his head. Suddenly Jihae came in.  'What are you talking about?' 'Oh oh! She won't tell me who her brother is' Joongki said. 'Oh that's simple it is..' I wanted to interrupt her but i was to late. 'Nam Woohyun' She said. T_T 'Thank you Jihae' I said sarcastically. 'Waeyo?' 'Never mind' i rubbed the back of my neck. She walked back into her room. 'So your brother is like THE Nam Woohyun from Infinite?' He asked me. 'Well yeah..' 'Woah why didn't i saw it earlier and remembered you earlier, now that i think about it you two definetly look like each other' 'How do you mean? you know him personally?' i asked and was a little bit confused. 'Ofcoursee! i know him, he was my childhood friend when you still lived in Seoul' 'Really!? Tell me' 

FLASHBACK

Hyeri came home after she was done with school. Eomma and Appa were always busy but Woohyun was there for her, although he was only 10 and she was 6. She opened the door to be greeted by their nanny. 'Annyeonghaseyo Chaerin unni' Hyeri bowed. 'Annyeong Hyeri, did you have fun at school?' She asked her while she her head.  'Ofcourse there was a new girl in the class and i became friends with her, oh and look what i made for you!' She showed the nanny a drawing of her Woohyun and Chaelin. 'It's beautifull Hyeri, now go to the kitchen as a reward i will make you some delicious dumplings. 'Assaa~' She ran towards the kitchen. She walked into the kitchen and suddenly from nowhere got a bearhug from Woohyun. 'Ah W-Woowoo oppa, can't br-eath' She said while she tried to struggle out of his grip. 'How was school today?' He asked her. 'It was fun, i made a new friend' She said. 'Oh really? Then you need to invite her sometimes, by the way i also brought a friend with me hehe' 'Really?' 'Yeah come follow me' Woohyun dragged her into the livingroom. She saw a boy who was sitting on the couch. 'Eoh Annyeonghaseyo, hyeri ibnida' She bowed 90 degrees to the guy. 'Ah annyeong Song Joongki ibnida' He also bowed. 'Lili  sit here, i will get something to drink for us araseo' Woohyun said while he lifted her up and placed her next to Joongki. 'So you're Oppa's friend?' I asked him. 'Yeah, and you his sister i guess?' 'Yes' 'How old are you?' She asked him 'I'm 12 and you?'

(A/N: In realy Joongki is 26 and Woohyun is 21 so Joongki should be 15 but just pretend that Joongki is 23 years old now and in the flashback 12)

'I'm 6 years old'  'He talks a lot about you, you know that. Like how you want to be a singer and stuff just like him' 'Really? hehe' She sheepishly laughed rubbed the back of her neck. 'Well.. I wish you the best of luck with that' He patted her back and walked into the kitchen, to Woohyun.

 'You remember again? Lili?' He just called me with my nickname. 'Omo, you all remember that?' I asked him, a bit dumbfounded. 'How long has it been, 11 years now, ofcourse i remember you' 'And Woohyun do you still have contact with him?' 'Ofcourse, i even have his phone number' 'Well that's good, you should visit him sometimes, i'm sure he will be happy with your presence' 'But.. i don't know where he lives now' 'You don't? Well you're lucky because i used to live with Infinite oppa's before i came here' 'Really? Woahh with 7 guys in one house' 'Hehe i know but it wasn't that bad' We started to talk more untill it was 10:00 AM.  'So most of the girls aren't awake yet, could you wake them up?' Joongki oppa asked me. 'Yep, but what are we going to do today?' 'You will see, oh yeah and tell them they need to wear comfortable clothes like sport clothes. ' He said and walked out of the door. 

'What should i wear Hyeri?' Minah asked me while she looked in her closet. 'Just clothes, i think we're going to practice our dance for the song so just wear something comfortable' 'Hey what is this?' Sojin yelled from the living room. We all walked into the living room and saw 5 boxes with our names on it. 'I guess it's for us' We all opened it and there were sportshirst in it with shorts and sneakers. 'Well look! let's change into this, i think Joongki oppa is waiting downstairs for us' Sojin said and everybody went into their own room.

We arrived at the gym, Joongki opened the door and there was a huge room with only mirrors and one big stereo. 'So girls i see, you saw the boxes on the couch' Joongki said, he was talking about our clothes. 

'So from now on, You girls will spend most of your time here because you all need to practice for your debut who is comming soon. Here, this is your schedule atm. Because soon you all will have a different schedule each. But we aren't there yet, because you girls have to practice hard and you don't need any distraction now in the few weeks so i will take all your cellphones.' He was interrupted by Minah. 'B-but..' 'No but's we are being serious now so i think at the end of all of this i guess that will be after a few weeks, you can get your phone back' He held a basket in front of us, we all placed our phones in it.  No contact with Woohyun oppa.. Eomma, Appa, Infinite and apart from them.. Sungyeol I'm Sorry Sungyeol. I felt guilty i wanted to warn Sungyeol that i couldn't see him or text him for the few weeks. But my phone is already taken.. I can't do anything about it anymore, well at least for now.

--------------------------------------

Done with another chapter ^^, I think this story will end soon with only 3/4 chapters more =(  Well apart from that, comment and subcribe =)

Woohyun is sending his love ^^ *CATCH CATCH*