Terrible day at school

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

'O, gosh today i have to go to school, Aniyooooo~' 'Waeyo? You don't like school?' I suddenlyy heard someone. 'Mwoya' I was a little bit shocked. 'Kekeke'  I saw Hoya who chuckled and walked away. So.. I walked to my closet and grabbed my uniform and walked towards the bathroom, I opened it and locked it but when i turned around I saw a back AGAIN! 'WAAAAAH' I screamed. 'MWOYA!' He turned around and again it was L. 'What are you doing here?!' 'I screamed while blocking my view with my eyes. 'Don't scream, People are still sleeping' He said. 'Sorry, Are you done?' I asked him. 'Yep, But i can't go because you're standing in my way' He said. 'Oh.. Mianhae' I stepped aside and he walked away. I locked the door and took a shower. Then i started to do my hair.. Hmm.. what should i do? Loose or in a tail. I did my hair in a tail with my bangs loose. I heard my phone who went off so I quickly ran to my bedroom and started searching for it. 'YAH, WHERE ARE YOU' i shouted because i couldn't find my mobile. 'HYERI SHUT UP!' I heard sungjong scream from his bedroom. 'Ahh.. Mianhae' I looked in the nightstand. And saw my mobile who was lying there. 'Pff, found you!' I grabbed my phone and looked who it was. 'Aish one missed phone call from BaboJoe' I pouted but started to call him back.

Hyangsubburijima, ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan mallya~

L.Joe: Annyeonghaseyo..?

Hyeri: Ah, Annyeongg~ you sound sleepy *kekeke*

L.Joe: Ah! Annyeong jagiya, Aniya i don't! Did you sleep wel?

Hyeri: I know for sure that you were sleeping kekeke, Yes i slept well :)

L.Joe: So.. why did you call?

Hyeri: Waeyo? I can't call you.. well then i will hang up.

I playfully said to him.  

L.Joe: Aniyaaa~ *pout*  

Hyeri: Well i called.. because.. Do you want to walk togheter with me to school? *blushing*

L.Joe: Aww, You want to walk togheter with your boyfriend *kekeke*

Hyeri: Stop it! *hehe* So yes or no?  

L.Joe: Yes, But TeenTop will also be there so..

Hyeri: Ah, Okay that's fine then i can also introduce myself to them.

L.Joe: Okay then I...  

'HYERI-AH HURRY UP! YOU'VE GOT TO GO IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES!' Woohyun screamed 'WHAT!' i screamed accidentally in L.Joe's ear.

L.Joe: Aishh, what's wrong?

Hyeri: I've got so many things to do! I will see you soon byebye byong~! 

I hung up and quickly stuffed my mouth with some toast and grabbed my shoes and put them on. 'Annyeong oppa I will go now' I said. 'Ah give me a hug' He pouted. 'Aish oppa, I've got to go!' I quickly run to him and hugged him. 'Byebyee' He hugged me and waved back at me. 'Byeee!' I closed the door and walked a few metres away from Woohyun's house. I walked towards a playground and sat at the swing. Then i realized i didn't tell L.Joe where to meet. 'Aigooo' I quickly called L.Joe but he didn't took his phone. 'Aishh' Then i heard motorcycle's but I didn't care to look up because it probably would be like those jerks who are hitting on innocent girls. (not that i'm innocent kekeke) I started to call L.Joe again..

 L.Joe: Yoboseyeo?

Hyeri: Ah finally, Yah oddiya? (where are you)

L.Joe: On my way waeyo?

Actually was L.Joe hiding behind a tree with TeenTop watching at you. 'Hyung why are we standing here?' Niel asked. 'Shhh! She will hear us!' Ricky said. 

Hyeri: School will start soon so ppaliwa~! (hurry up)

L.Joe: Araseo Just wait and see, I can be there in a second.

Hyeri: Pff Mwoya! You said you were on your way, You can't be here in a second.

L.Joe: Keke, Just wait!

 He hung up and i grabbed my phone and placed it in my bag. I suddenly felt two hands on my eyes. 'WTH!' I screamed. 'Guess who i am~' I heard someone say. 'hehe funny L.Joe' I said and turned around but i saw someone else. 'MWOYA who are you!?!?!?' I was shocked because of the guy. 'Told ya i can be here in a second' L.Joe came from behind the guy. 'Err yeah well we need to go we only have..' I looked at my watch and saw that we had only 6 minutes left. 'AHH PPALIWAA! we only have 6 minutes left!!!, COME!' i grabbed L.Joe with me but he just stood there. 'What are you doing we've got to go!' He said. 'You don't have to hurry, we can be there in a minute' 'Huh?' I didn't get him.  He pointed towards 6 motorcycle's. 'Is that yours?' I asked him. He proudly nodded. 'Oh so that's what i heard... anyway lets go' I said.

I walked forward but he grabbed my hand and walked together with me. 'What the hell is this?' Somebody said from behind. 'Oh yeah didn't introduced them to you yet' L.Joe said. 'This is teentop' He walked towards a muscular guy and said 'This is Minsoo' then he talked 'Yah talk formal with me!' He shouted to L.Joe. 'Annyeong I'm CAP' he said. when i giggled about that, somebody was about to pinch my cheeks but L.Joe stopped him. 'This is Chanhee' He talked. 'Annyeong~ Chanee ibnida but you can also call me Chunji' He smiled and shook hands with me. 'Well this are the baby's of the group..' 'Yah hyung!' They said in unison. 'I'm ricky' A guy with very thick eyebrows said, he somehow looked like a baby. 'I'm Niel' The guy with very thick lips said also the one who had his hands infront of my eyes. 'I'm changjo' The last one said. 'He is also the youngest, Younger than you Hyeri' L.Joe said. 'Ah jeongmal' I said. 'Well I'm Nam Hyeri, Nice to meet you all' I smiled at them but suddenly Niel asked me. 'Nam? Like Nam.. Nam' 'Yes Nam.. Waeyo?' I asked him. 'Are you perhaps.. family.. with er..' 'Yes, I'm Woohyun's sister' I said to him. 'Jjinja... so you were the girl.. OMONAA MY HEAD' 'Hehe, waeyo?' I asked them. 'Nothing just.. it suprised me' 'Araseo.. well Let's go to school, we've only got .. 3 MINUTES LEFT' i screamed. 'Relax Hyeri, We can be there in a minute.' L.Joe said. We walked to his motorcycle and L.Joe started it. 'Come, hop on' He said. 'But i don't have..' 'Here' He handed me a helmet. 'Ah gomawo' I sat behind him and grabbed him by his shoulders. 'Mwoya?' He said and grabbed my hands and placed them on his hip. At first I blushed, I was lucky that i got a helmet on. He rode really fast! I was scared though so i grabbed him pretty hard.

And he was right, we were there in like less than a minute. I took his helmet off and stepped off his motorcycle. My legs felt weak because of how hard he rode so when i stepped off i felt almost to the ground. 'Woah carefull' he grabbed me just in time. 'Woah that .. thing can go really fast' I said. 'Told ya, keke' He grabbed my hand and walked togheter inside. When I saw Youra and Minah i let go of him. I run towards them and hugged them 'Annyeong~!' I said. 'Hellooooo~' They also said. 'Woah look at you two' Youra said. I blushed and looked behind me at L.Joe, He smiled at me and walked towards me. 'You know them already right' i asked him 'Yep from the audition day right?' He asked them. 'Yes!' Minah said. 'Well I'm going to going to TeenTop i will see you in class' He kissed my forehead and walked away. 'Wooooh so cuteee~!' Youra said. I just blushed but then somebody harshly grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. 'What the hell did you do with L.Joe?!' Ugh Hyuna.. 'You didn't saw it, He KISSED me' I evily said 'WTF! Stay ing away from HIM!' She grabbed my colar and pushed me towards the lockers. 'WHO ARE YOU TO EVEN DECIDE THAT!' I pushed her back and she was freaking mad. When she was about to slap me somebody grabbed her wrist. 'DON'T you EVER do that again!' I looked up and saw L.Joe with TeenTop behind him. 'Oppa..' She said. 'DON'T CALL ME LIKE THAT!' He screamed in her face. Everybody surrounded us. 'You're embarrasing me, let go' She whispered in his ear. 'I don't ing care!' 'L.Joe stop it' I grabbed his hand 'Youra, Minah I will see you soon' I said to them and walked away from everybody with him. We walked the classroom in and sat at our places. I turned him around towarsd my direction and placed my hands on his cheeks 'Woah oppa you're burning' 'I'm freaking mad at her for doing that' 'She didn't do anything..' 'That doesn't matter she was about to slap you' 'Ah I know...' 'But i know she will do more than that, She will do anything destroy that's in her way.. So i must protect you' He smiled at me and gave a kiss. 'Gomawo, for being ... such a nice boyfriend kekeke' He just smiled at me and hugged me.

Somebody was staring at us the whole time 'Oh.. Hyeri wait and see, Just wait and see' 

--------------------------------------

WHAT UPPP GUISE! BIGBANG WON AT THE EMA'S WOAAH SO HAPPY kekeke,

Loook on the red carpet!; 

RickyJoe GANGSTAAAH