Busted

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

I walked into the house. till my suprise were whole Infinite in the livingroom. 'Eoh, annyeong oppa's~' I put my shoes and jacket off and walked towards the livingroom. 'Ahh hyeri-ah! Finally you're home, you didn't even reply back to all my text messages and voicemails!' Woohyun said. 'Oh, mian oppa keke' I sheepishly laughed. 'You had a nice day?' Sungjong asked me. 'Yeah oppa, and next time we should go to the theme park~' I said to Sungjong to cheer him up. 'Jinjjaroo?!' Sungjong beamed. 'Yeah~' 'HEY, but i want to go too' Sungyeol said. 'Then you can come with us' I suggested. 'But.. but.. me too i want to keep an eye on you' Woohyun said. 'then i want too~' Dongwoo pouted. 'Aish, let's go the next time with everyone then' I said. 'YEAAAH~' They all clapped. keke babodeul. 

Nobody's P.O.V.

(A/N: for the people who will be confused later, this was still when you were in the theme park with TeenTop and Girls Day)

'Should we go to Lotte world today? I feel like going there though' Sohyun said to Jihyun. 'Mm.. okay but only the two of us or..?' Jihyun said. 'Maybe we should ask gayoon?' Sohyun said. 'And.. Hyuna?' Jihyun asked her. 'I don't know.. we can ask?' 'Okay maknae go ask her' Jihyun said. 'Why me!?' 'Cause your the maknae, go go ppali' She pushed Sohyun towards Hyuna's room. *knock knock* 'WHAT!?' she could hear Hyuna scream from the other side. 'Well.. Jihyun and me.. thought.. maybe you would want to go with us to Lotte world?' Sohyun asked carefully. 'Tsk, you think i want to go to a crap place like that..' 'Well.. it's fun right?' 'LEAVE!' Hyuna screamed. Sohyun quickly leaved. 'And?' Jihyun asked her but Sohyun only shook her head and Jihyun knew the answer already. 'Okay.. well let's ask Gayoon then' Jihyun said. 

-

'Yaaaay finally we're at Lotte world~!' Sohyun squealed.  'aish your being to noisy~' Gayoon whined. 'Let's go on that one!' Jihyun pointed towards a boat who swung from backwards to forward. 'Ah yeah' Sohyun and Gayoon both said.

'omona that was fun! let's ride it again~' Gayoon said. 'Aniya you girls can go, i'm a bit dizzy' Sohyun said. 'Araseo!' they both said and stood in the line, waiting for another ride. Jihyun sat at a bench close to the ride. She played a bit with her phone and looked at her background. It was a picture of whole 4MINUTE when they all were Happy.

Sohyun noticed that since they came to this school Hyuna became more different then before. She only cares for her popularity now. Honestly Sohyun didn't like that she prefer the old school than this one. And also how she treats Hyeri isn't fair. Hyeri didn't do anything. But Sohyun can't do anything about it cause she's only the maknae. and she difinetly will be kicked out of the group if she says something that Hyuna don't like while Jihyun is the real leader. *sigh* she got a little bit hungry so she stood up and walked a bit towards all kinds of restaurants. 'Hmm what should i get' She walked more untill she saw Hyeri with L.Joe only. 'Eoh!' She quickly hide behind a wall and stared at them. 'Should i tell Hyuna that I saw Hyeri..?' 'But They look so happy now' 'But if i don't tell Hyuna she definetly will do something to me' 'Aish~!' she grabbed my hair and ruffled it. She walked towards them and patted on Hyeri's shoulder. Hyeri turned around and was shocked a little bit. L.Joe stood in front of her and said. 'What do you want?' Coldly. 'You better be carefull cause Gayoon and Jihyun are also here..' That's all she said and walked away. L.Joe and Hyeri stood there.. Dumbfounded. 'Did she..warned us?' Hyeri asked L.Joe. 'I don't know but i think we should be careful' He said and grabbed Hyeri's hand and walked the other direction. 'Why did I said that?' 'It's for the better.. i guess' She then walked towards the ride where Gayoon and Jihyun were. 'And did you guys have fun?' 'Yeah~' Gayoon said. Jihyun saw that Sohyun was a little pale so she asked if she was okay. 'Gwenchanayo?' 'Ah nae, don't worry about me' Sohyun said. 'Should we eat something i'm pretty hungry' Jihyun asked. 'Call~' Gayoon and Sohyun both said.

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Today was a weird day.. Sohyun.. actually warned us? I thought she didn't like me. Woohyun knocked on my door and said. 'Hyeri-ah, here's a note. It fell from your jacket i guess cause it wasn't on the floor when you weren't home' He gave me the note and closed the door but opened it again. 'Ah' he walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. 'Goodnight Lili' He said and closed the door. 'I grabbed my PJ's that i got from Sungjong and dived (?) into bed. Hmm.. this note? the handwriting doesn't look familiar. Should i text to it?

From: Hyeri

To: Unknown

Hi.. who are you?

It took a long time untill the person texted back. but i got a message.

From: Unknown

To: Hyeri:

Oh hi, I'm Sohyun.

Oh Sohyun? Weird.. should i ask her about today?

To: Sohyun

From: Hyeri

Oh.. Hi Sohyun.. i had a question keke, why actually did you warn me.. I thought you didn't like me..

From: Sohyun

To: Hyeri

It's not that i don't like you.. it's just.. i don't have another choice.. Hyuna is so powerfull, you don't even know.

Ahh so that's it.. 

To: Sohyun

From: Hyeri

You wanna call?

From: Sohyun

To: Hyeri

Yeah sure, but i have to do it quick because i don't know when Hyuna will come home.

I dialed her number and quickly called her.

Sohyun: Yoboseyeo?

Hyeri: Hi, this is Hyeri

Sohyun: Oh hi..

Hyeri: So.. i wanted to thank you for warning us today. But.. you wil put yourself in danger right?

Sohyun: Yeah well.. I thought it wasn't fair how Hyuna treated you so.. You got my back 

Hyeri: Well i really thank you for that.

Sohyun: Yeah I..

Suddenly i heard a loud crash onto the floor. and some slaps and. 'Why are you calling that b*tch!!' 'Eonni i can explain!' 

Sohyun: Don't even think about calling her.. 

Then she hung up.. Sohyun is in danger.. and that's because of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guise guiseeee long time no see~ keke. Eoh finally only one week school and i have vacation~ much more chapters will come in the christmass vacation.

YOU THERE~!

Subcribe and comment =D