Because of Detention

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Today i also didn't feel like going to school because I couldn't sleep and because of that L.joe jerk. I stood up and walked downstairs. When i walked towards the livingroom i already saw sungyeol and sungjong so i walked up to them and greeted them. 'Annyeong~ Oppa's' 'Ah annyeong hyeri, Did you sleep well?' Sungjong asked me. 'Ah aniya, I couldn't sleep AT ALL' I pouted. 'oh Waeyo?' He asked. Ofcourse because of that L.joe guy but i said '.. Mollayo (don't know)..' 'I guess your not used to sleep here' Sungyeol said from the kitchen. 'I guess so.. by the way what are you cooking?' 'Waeyo?' He asked playfully. 'Because it smells nice!' I said. I walked to the kitchen with sungjong and sat behind the table. 'Do you guys also have to go to school?' I asked them 'Yep, And your going with us' 'Oh but i already..' 'No but's, Woohyun hyung told us to take good care of you at school so your not going to school without us, araseo?' Sungjong said. 'Ah Nae..' I said little bit uncomfortable. 'Breakfast is ready~!' Sungyeol screamed. 'Ah hyung you don't have to scream i'm right next to you' sungjong complained. 'Ah mianhae kekeke, well let's eat!' 'Nae~, jalmeokgesseumnida' I said.

After eating we all cleaned up and i walked upstairs towards my room. I closed the door and walked towards my closet. 'Aish dunno what to wear..' At the end i just grabbed something and it turned out to be something like this

 I grabbed my backpack, Mobile and keys and quietly walked downstairs and hid behind a corner. I secretly popped my head up to watch if there was somebody in the livingroom. When there was nobody I ran towards the door. When I was about to open the door I heard Sungyeol scream 'Hyeri-ah wait for us!'. So I ran as fast as I could and hid behind a bush. After a couple of minutes I started to text Youra to tell her That she doesn't have to wait for me. I put my mobile in my pocked and wanted to walk forward but i felt someone who pulled me harsh back. 'YAH! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROB..' I screamed at the person but when I turned around I was shocked for a bit. 'Heh, you didn't saw that comming huh?' He smirked and walked up to me. 'Wth is your problem, just .. leave me alone' I walked a few steps back and turned around. When I was about to leave again he grabbed me again, Leaned forward and whispered . 'You know I'm not going to let go of you that easy' Then he puts his hands in his pocket and started to walk away. 'Pff who does he think he is?' I whispered in myself. 'LJOE' he screamed. 'Wow didn't saw that commin' '  

AT SCHOOL 

'guys.. you've got to help me..' 'What's wrong Youra asked me. 'It's that L.joe guy' 'Omo, Is he bothering you again?' Minah asked me this time. 'Yes and it annoys me' 'Ah really..' 'And over about 30 minutes i have to see his face again and even worser i have to sit next to him! -.-' 'Ahh Hyeri-ah i feel sorry for you' Youra said while patting my back. 'Ottokhae, what should i do?' I asked them. 'Nado molla..? (i also don't know)' Minah said. 'Well i guess i just have to ignore him or something..' I said.

'So classes starts in 20 minutes we should go now, Bye Hyeri see you at recess' Youra said. 'Annyeong' I waved at them and walked with my head down towards the classroom. Till my suprise i was the first one. I sat at my chair and started to grab my books. When i was done i looked at my mobile and saw like 5 messages from sungjong and sungyeol and 2 missed calls from Woohyun. I Started to read them.

 From: Sungjongie 

HYERI, WHERE ARE U! TEXT ME BACK!!

Next one.

From: Sungyeolie

HYERI-AH WHERE ARE YOUUU~!, PLEASE TEXT BACK WOOHYUN HYUNG IS GOING TO KILL US BOTH IF HE FINDS OUT!

I started to laugh a little bit. 'What's so funny about that?' I heard someone say behind me. I turned around because of the shock 'WTH!' I said. 'What? am I that scary?' L.joe said 'Yeah you're scary AND annoying!' I said turning back to my mobile. 'Well get used to it, because you're sitting 5 days a week next to me' He said while smiling. 'MWOYA~!' I screamed. 'You've got to be kidding me, are u?!' I asked him while grabbing his colar. 'Woah girl slow down, and NO i'm not kidding, here look' I grabbed the schedule and he was right... 'Ah aniya..' i whispered in disappointment. 'Why not, I'm fun to be around with' he said. 'Well i doubt that' then suddenly the door went open and somebody came in. She looked at our direction. 'Ah sh*t' L.Joe said. 'Waeyo?' I asked him. 'OPPA~!' she screamed. 'That's why..' He whispered. She walked towards us 'ANNYEONG OPPA and... you' she looked at me with a disgusting face. 'How have you been, I've bought you something' She said. 'Ah Hyuna, I'm a little bit busy right now' He said. 'With her?' She asked him. L.joe didn't say anything. 'Come on oppa, I'm much better than her!' 'Pff I doubt that' I whispered. She turned towards me. 'What did you say?' She asked me. I'm pretty sure she was mad, because her hands were already into fists. 'Nothing' I said to her, not even staring at her. She grabbed my face and turned it around towards her direction. 'LOOK at me when you're talking to ME' she said. 'DON'T touch me!' I started to get really mad so i slapped her hands away. 'What did you just do' 'Oh, You know what i did' I stood up and was ready to attack. She slapped me on my cheek and i started to grab her hair. '!' 'OUCH' '' and the sounds of slapping and scratching were the only sounds you could hear. L.joe didn't knew what to do. so he tried to take us apart. 'L.JOE DON'T GET BETWEEN THIS!' I screamed. The people who were walking by stopped and came inside, Some were even trying to film us. There was now a whole crowd of people who were screaming because of us. The principal saw this and walked towards the classroom. At that time when L.joe pushed Hyuna off me the principal saw it. Hyuna layed there and cried acting like she did nothing at all. The principal then said: 'HYERI AND BYUNGHUN, DETENTION!' he then walked out of the class.

When he was out of sight, Hyuna stood up and walked away with a smirk on her face. I just stood there, dumbfounded, I can't believe it.. Did L.joe just get detention because he was trying to stop us. This is so not fair! I grabbed my backpack and ran out of the classroom, L.joe followed me. I ran behind the principal and stopped him 'Sir, You've got no right to do this to L.Joe he had nothing to do with it, He just wanted to take us two apart!' I said to him. 'Girl, I've saw it with my own two eyes he pushed her down, and hard!' He screamed. My eyes started to get teary 'NO sir this is not right! you can even ask the people who were watching us! just..' 'GEUMANHAE! (stop it)' he interrupted me and walked away. This is not fair.. I wanted to walk behind him but i felt two hands on my shoulders. I turned around and saw L.joe. 'Let it be.. I'm used to it' He said. 'But it's not fair L.joe, you were trying to keep us apart, I have to convince him!' I said while struggling but he was to strong 'You can't convince him though..' He said. 'Why not?' I asked him.  'Because he's... Hyuna's father' 'Mwohrago!?' I was shocked. 'If you lay one hand on her it's over for you, no convincing' he said. 'Pff still it's not fair' I pouted. While walking i turned left. 'Where are you going?' He asked me. 'I can't go with this hair to class' 'Ah okay, i will wait here' He said while he was leaning against the wall 'Aniya you can go already'

I walked into the bathroom and searched trough my backpack for my brush. When i found it i looked up and saw Hyuna who was standing behind me. I turned around. 'So, having a good time with L.joe?' She asked me. 'Cant you see' 'Who are you to even talk back to me like that! She started to grab my hair!' 'OUCH YOU'RE HURTING ME!' i said while i scratched her. She grabbed her cheek and felt blood on her hands. I quickly put my brush in my backpack and started to run away but she grabbed my leg and i fell down onto the floor. She also started to scratch me. It hurts so much, But i couldn't do anything because she was on top of me. 'AH HYUNA! LEAVE ME ALONE!' I kicked her back and she fell down next to me. I tried to stand up but it hurts to much. I walked outside and saw L.joe who was still waiting for me. 'WTH HAPPENED?!' he asked me while he grabbed my arm. 'Ouch, It hurts' I said 'Sorry' 'What are you still doing here?' I asked him. 'I asked you a question first, What happened!' He asked with concern. 'Nothing happen...' Then i fainted.  

L.Joe's House

I looked around and i saw i was lying down in a room that was definetly not mine. 'Where am i' I whispered to myself. 'Ah your awake' I heard somebody say. When i looked at the doorway i saw that L.joe was standing there with a tray with food. 'Here eat some, I guess your pretty hungry after sleeping for like 5 hours straight' 'MWORAGO?!' I asked him and almost felt out of the bed. 'What's wrong?' 'What time is it now?' i asked him, trying to get out of the bed. 'Uhh.... 3 o'clock' he said. 'omg, L.Joe i really should go home now!' I said while panicking 'But your not fully recovered' he said. 'I don't care! Please will you bring me home' i begged him. 'Ah.. Araseo but only on one condition' he asked me. 'What ppaliwa, we've got to go' 'You should take this medicine .. just incase' he said. 'Since when was the L.Joe i know so caring' I and walked away. 'Since i've met you but you never saw it..' He whispered. 'Kaja' he said.   

WOOHYUN'S HOUSE

'So.. you actually live with ....Infinite?' 'Yeah..well, thanks for taking care of me' 'Your welcome, You know i will always be there for you' 'Oh really, Since when' I laughed a bit. 'Since.. now, i guess' 'Araseo, Well... then i see you tomorrow?' 'Yep, Bye.. Hyeri' 'Bye.. L.joe' When i was about to walk inside. L.Joe gave me a backhug. 'Just please, let me stay like this for a couple of minutes' Was all he said. At first i was shocked but later i started to like it. After 2 minutes the door suddenly went open, I looked up who it was and now i knew t, i was screwed. I quickly let go of L.joe. 'Hyeri?!' Woohyun said 'Ah oppa' I said 'What are you doing there!' I saw he was angry so i quickly walked inside and shut the door.  

L.Joe's P.O.V. 

She let go of me, Walked inside and shut the door. I walked towards my car and got in. 'DAMMNIT!' i screamed while slamming the steering wheel. Now she's screwed because of me.. I thought. I started my car and drove off. 

Hyeri's P.O.V.

'Oppa it was nothing' 'What it was nothing! What did he do to you!!' 'Nothing oppa, he helped me!' I said. 'NO Hyeri, He's going to let you fall in love with him and then he's going to break your heart' 'A-Aniya oppa! That's not true, and  i'm not even in love with him!' 'What was the backhug then for!?' 'Oppa chill, please i'm not a child anymore, I can take care of myself now you know' Woohyun sat down and i saw a tear slid down from his eye 'O-oppa are you.. crying?' I asked him while i walked towards him and hugged him. 'Please Hyeri, All of the boys why him?' He asked me. 'Nado Molla oppa, But please give him ONE chance, that's all i'm asking for' I begged him. 'I don't know hyeri' That's all he said and walked away.
 
I walked towards my bedroom and jumped on my bed. I screamed and cried. 'Why does it has to be so complicated!?' I grabbed my PJ and put it on. I layed down under my blankets and grabbed my mobile. I searched trough my phone for someone to text for distraction till i saw the name: Jagiya. 'Who's that?' I started texting.  
 
To: Jagiya
from: Hyeri
 
Who are you?
 
after a few seconds i got a reply back
 
From: Jagiya
To: Hyeri
 
Omona, You don't even remember me, We've met like a half hour ago! >_< 
---------------------------
To: Jagiya
from: Hyeri
 
Since when did i have your number and since when did i start calling you jagiya? xD
--------------------------
From: Jagiya
To: Hyeri 
 
Since today and from now on! kekeke, By the way. How did it go.. with .. Woohyun ?
-------------------------
To: Jagiya
from: Hyeri
 
He's mad because he... don't trust you.. and stuff =(
--------------------------------------------------
From: Jagiya
To: Hyeri 
 
 
Ahh... Do.. You.. trust me?
 
I didn't know what to answer him and if i already trusted him.. 
 
To: Jagiya
from: Hyeri
 
I.. I guess so.. 
-------------------------------- 
From: Jagiya
To: Hyeri 
 
 
A-araseo.. Jjalja =D! Sarangheyo  <3
 
Woah i totally didn't expect that.. Somehow it made me feel warm and it made me laugh a little bit. By the way.. Should i Answer him.. I shut my phone and went to sleep with a smile. 
 
L.Joe's P.O.V.
 
We were texting for a while and i kinda liked it, at the end i thought about it if i should write it or not...
 
To: Hyeri 
From: Jagiya
 
A-araseo.. Jjalja =D! Sarangheyo <3
 
ACK i just did it! I immediatly shut my phone and went to sleep with a smile.