Deal.. or not?

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

I felt that i was in a car or something because my body was moving like crazy. I tried to listen to someting cause i heard some people whispering things like; 'Why are we even doing this' 'This is actually to much' 'But we can't do anything about it' 'Why do we have to do this H...' Then i didn't heard anything anymore, i guess i felt back asleep. After a long hour i woke up with a headache. 'Ouch my head' I wanted to massage my temples but i couldn't because my hands were tied up. 'What the hell?' I cursed under my breath. 'Hey, She's awake!' Somebody called. I couldn't see anything because it was dark it felt also wet and dirty' I was trying to get the knot out of the rope when i heard more footsteps but it was too tight. 'Ah.. finally your awake i'v waited minutes for you!' I knew that voice.. Suddenly the lights were on and damn that hurted my eyes for a while. I opened my eyes again and i even wasn't suprised at all. 'Hyuna..' 'Hey Hyeri' She waved at me and came towards me. 'Long time no see right' I didn't said anything. 'TALK TO ME' She slapped me on my left cheek. Ouch.. i winced. 'So you know why you're here?' She asked me. 'No.' I said coldy. 'Tsk, You can talk nicer to me you think your everything now since you've debuted for your stupid Girls Day group' She clacked her tongue and this time scratched the same cheek Woaaah that hurted!. 'But anyways i think your know why you're here..' 'No i don't' I said and even didn't looked at her. 'Well and if i say because of L.Joe?' She crossed her legs. Oh now everything makes sense. 'I will let you out of here only with one condition' 'What?' I asked her and glared at her with my dead glare. 'I'll let you out of here, if you leave L.Joe alone and stay away from Teentop' 'And if i don't' I asked her. 'You better be cause if you don't i will make L.Joe pay all this' 'Why do you want of all the guys L.Joe?' I asked her. 'Because then i will become more popular you know' She laughed evily at me. omfg.. only because of the popularity she wanted.'And How are you going to make him suffer?' I looked at her unbelieveble. 'I have my connections' 'Like?' 'Well.. i've got let me think.. Beast oppa's 2PM.. Bigbang' Actually she all lied about that the only guys she knew was Beast. 'Tsk' I looked at the other direction. 'So.. deal?' I don't want to leave L.Joe but i don't also want to see him hurt because of me.. 'Okay' I said. She untied the rope and pushed me on the ground. She kicked me once and then walked away. 'STAY AWAY, REMEMBER THAT! AND YOU BETTER TELL NOBODY ABOUT THIS' She walked away with 4MINUTE. I felt so ashamed people were staring at me because of the scratches on my arms and face. I wanted to be home now but i didn't knew the way and it was also dark. I walked towards an alley and sat there, I was sobbing on my knees in a corner. Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. 'Eoh, Hyeri-ssi?' The familiar voice said. I couldn't see it because it was too dark and my eyes were wet. 'Come with me' He said. 'I don't even know you' I said and bowed my head back down. 'You don't know me anymore?' He asked me. 'Eh.. should i?'  'Ofcourse!' He shined his mobile light at his face and said. 'You remember me know?' 'Omona, Niel oppa, I feel so ashamed now' I said while blushing. 'Keke, by the way.. why were you.. crying..' 'Aish.. just act like it didn't happen' 'But it happened though..' 'Niel~' 'Araseo.. You want to go to TeenTop's dorm?' 'O.. ah no, i can't' We started walking.  'Why not?' 'Because my brother will be worried' 'Ah.. but.. What happened to your face!?' I felt at my cheek and it was burning like crazy.  'Oh ..' 'Nothing oppa i need to go now, Bye!' I wanted to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. 'Hyeri, that isn't nothing..' 'Err.. I can't tell you now, but i will tell it to you soon' 'Araseo, Now come with me' 'Huh but my oppa's will be mad at me..' 'That doesn't matter i need to fix your wounds' 'Err.. okay' We talked and walked towards TeenTop's dorm. 'Have you ever been here?' He asked me. 'Nope never keke' We walked inside and i already heard some screamin it made me feel warm and it was cozy like it was my own home. I walked inside and saw CAP and Chunji who were on the couch watching tv. And Ricky and Changjo who were playing togheter. 'Oh hyeri?' Chunji asked me. 'Yeah.. hi' I bowed. 'What are you doing here and.. What happened to your face' Chunji said when he walked to me. I flinched and back away a little bit. 'Oh.. sorry' he said and walked back to the couch. 'I'm going to treat that wound of..' 'Suddenly the door on my left side went open and L.Joe stood there. 'Hyeri-ah?' I lowered my head because i didn't want him to see all the scratches on my body. He walked towards me and soflty looked at all the scratches. 'What happened' He asked with concern in his voice. He wanted to touch my cheek but i also backed away at him. He stood there like he couldn't believe it. 'Come Hyeri, let me take care of your wounds' Niel Grabbed my wrist and walked with me to the bathroom until L.Joe grabbed my wrist also. 'What's wrong Hyeri-ah?' I didn't said anything. 'Hyung let me just take care of her' Niel said. 'NO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.' I don't wanted to see L.Joe like that. 'Hyung you're scaring her.' Niel said, grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. 'Sorry for that..' 'Don't be' i said. 'By the way, You don't have to tell me if you don't want to' He said. He grabbed th first aid kit and started to put some medicine on my cheek. 'It was Hyuna' 'Mwohrago?' He asked me. 'It was Hyuna.. she said that if i din't leave L.Joe alone she's going to make him suffer.' 'Aish that !' 'Don't leave L.Joe..' He said. 'But he will get hurt.' 'He has us..' 'You know how to fight or something?' 'Ofcoursee!' 'Kekeke don't believe you' I stuck my tongue out at him. 'Merong~' 'Aigoo you babo' He slapped my head softly. 'Ouch' 'Oh sorry' 'I'm done~' He said. 'Okay, thank you so much Niel oppa and please don't tell this anyone' 'But you both will get hurt' He said. 'Aniya.. if i just stay away from him..' 'You will hurt him even more like that' He said. 'But if you guys are going to help me you will also be in trouble' 'But for you i want to be in trouble cause i know how much L.Joe hyung likes you' I felt ashamed because of the deal with Hyuna. 'Okay.. please help me'

-------------------------------

Short chapterr sorry =( i had to upload fast because it's already 0;02 AM here and i need to go to school tomorrow so.. keke 

Subscribe and comment <3

Wooohoooo dongwoo abs kkekekke