Last day with Infinite ll

So many obstacles

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Sungyeol and i walked home togheter with our arms still linked. On our way we talked about everything, about what shows he filmed. 'Eoh oppa! I actually saw one of your shows with Infinite oppa's' I said while i remembered one of those show. 'Oh really? What is it called?' 'Hmm' I rubbed my chin thinking about the show again. 'Mention a few of them, maybe i can remember' I said. 'Hmm well where to start.. You are my oppa's?' 'No, but i also saw that one, Choding was talking about the naughty~' I . 'Y-yah! you can't watch that yet! you're not over 18' He said. 'Merongg~' I just kept teasing him. 'There were sooo many Hyeri-ah!' He whined. 'Ok, then mention the most populair ones' 'Araseo.. hmm: Mnet m rookies? Big star! dance grand prix? Flower bouqet? Sesame player 2? Mnet starcasm 2 with Infinite?' He mentioned a few. 'Ah you mentioned it!' 'Ahh.. what is it about?' He asked me. 'About you guys sneaking out of your dorm and going to placed like the city of Seoul and Hongdae' I said. 'Oohh that's Sesame player 2' 'Yeaah! that one, i really liked that one hehe' I said while smiling. *woah she looks so beautifull while smiling like that* *wth are you saying sungyeol* Sungyeol thought while slapping his head. 'Ehh.. oppa neo gwenchana?' i asked him. 'Oh yeah hehe' He sheepishly smiled. 'Ah okay, did you heard what i said?' I asked him. 'Oh yeah you were talking about that you like sesame player' T_T 'Aniyaa~ oppa that was a loooong~ time ago (only 2 minutes)' 'What? What were you saying then?' 'That i liked the episode where you put like vinegar into each of the banana's and started to gave them to oppa's' I started laughing. 'Waeyo? What's funny?' He asked also laughing a bit. 'Dongwoo oppa's face was hilarious and Hoya kept eating! Your prank was Daebak~ Daeeeebak!' I said with two thumbs in the air. 'Do you think?' He asked proudly about his actions. 'Yeah!' 'We should pull a prank togheter what do you think?' He said. 'Oooh yeah that's a good idea! hehe but what?' 'He looked to his left and saw a store with all kind of prank things' 'Oh look hyeri!' He nudged me. I looked where he pointed at and also saw the store. 'Should we go inside?' He asked. 'Ah yeah!'

'Woah Hyeri look at that!' He pointed towards all kinds of bloody stuff. 'Eww oppa, no' I dragged him with me towards something else.  We both looked for something fun untill i saw something. 'Oppa?' 'Hmm?' He said still staring at stuff. 'Are Infinite oppa's scared of spiders?' 'Well... Yeah especially Baby Sungjongie and also Dongwoo kekeke' He laughed. 'Really? Look at this!' I pointed towards a spider  that looked so real. Sungyeol Touched it and it suddenly moved. 'AAAAH!' he screamed. 'Oppa sssht!' I placed my hand in front of his mouth and dragged him to a corner. 'Aish! what do you think your doing?!' I knocked on his head. 'Ah mian but it looked to real' 'Hmm... oppa!' 'Yes Hyeri' He looked at me weirdly because i had a mischievious look on my face. 'Let's buy that spider, hehe kaja!' 

We walked further towards home. 'Omo they're so gonna fall for it! Sungyeol said while he rubbed his hand with an evil laugh, totally in his own world. 'Oppa i'm still here' he snapped out of his fantasy world 'Oh yeah..' 

Ding dong Ding dong Ding dong Sungyeol impatiently ringed the doorbel. 'YAH WAIT, YOU!' Sunggyu said from inside but Woohyun already opened the door. 'OMONA MY HYERI-AH! You're save!!!' He hugged me to tight. 'Oppa c-can't brea-th' I said trying to break free from his bear hug.  'Tsk overprotective brother' Sungyeol clicked his tongue, put his shoes off and quickly walked inside the livingroom. 'YAH, YOU!' Woohyun ran after him. I also took my shoes off and walked to the living room. 'Annyeong Oppa's' I said and sat next to Sungyeol and Sungjong on the ground where everyone was. 'Now Hyeri, explain what did you exactly mean with Your last day with us' L said. 'Ahh. Sungyeol oppa didn't told you yet?' I asked them. 'Aniya he wouldn't' Woohyun glared at Sungyeol. Sungyeol just mischievious smirked at him. 'By the way, what were you two doing, linking arms with each other just like a couple would!' Woohyun teased us. *If only that was true* Sungyeol thought. 'O-oppa what are you talking about?!' I tried to explain but all the boys just OOH-ed us. That made me blush so i placed my head behind Sungyeol's shoulder. 'Aish what are you guys doing!? Making her blush in front of all of you!' Sungyeol pointed to them. 'YAH! Who are you pointing at, put your finger down!' Dongwoo said. 

I explained everything to them and after that we all started to search for pillows, popcorn, soda's and snacks and fruits. This was the right time to pull the prank. I dragged Sungyeol into a corner and said. 'Oppa i think it's the right time now, they're now searching for stuff and everything' I whispered into his ear while tip-toeing. He whispered back and said 'Yepp, you go grab the bag then i will distract them' Suddenly there was a voice behind us. 'WOOHYUN HYUNG! HYERI'S MAKING OUT WITH SUNGYEOL~!' Sungjong screamed. 'MWOH!!!' We heard Woohyun from the kitchen. 'Omo kkamchagya!' I said while i grabbed Sungyeol's arm. 'YAH! What do you two think you're doing! in front of us' Woohyun said. 'You guys weren't even here' Sungyeol said. 'MWOH so you guys actually kissed?!' 'Aniya oppa!! i just needed to tell something to him!' 'Why to him and not to me?' Woohyun crossed his arms over his chest. 'Because... ACK molla!' I ran towards the hallway. 'Y-yah Hyeri-ah!' Woohyun said then he turned back to Sungyeol. 'Don't even think about touching her' He said. 'Yeah yeah..' Sungyeol just said and walked towards the hallway. 'You've got everything?' He asked me. 'Yepp go distract them' I said. When Sungyeol was about to turn Sungjong stood there.. again! 'WOO..' was all he could say untill Sungyeol placedhis hand in front of his mouth. 'What again?' He came and saw us again. 'Again?!, You come with me!' He grabbed Sungyeol's ear and dragged him into the living room. 'OUCH HYUNGGG!' Sungyeol just screamed. 

After everything was done, we were searching for films now. 'I want to watch Horror!' Dongwoo said. 'Call~!' Me, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, L and Hoya agreed. 'A-aniya just watch some comedy?' Sungjong said but was the only one. 'Or romance?' Woohyun suggested. 'Andwae!' the most voted for Horror so let's just watch horror' Sungyeol said. 'Yep!' Dongwoo said and placed the DVD in the dvd recorder. 'You prepared everything' Sungyeol whispered. I nodded and winked. *Woahh my heart stood just still for a moment* Sungyeol thought while staring at Hyeri. 'Yah! what are you two doing?' Woohyun complained. 'Nothinggg opppaaa~' 

Everytime when there was a scary scene i would scream and hide behind Sungyeol. *Woah this day couldn't get any better*  He thought everytime i touched him. Woohyun on the other hand, would once in a while stare at the both us and give Sungyeol his death glares. After 30 minutes Sungjong had to go to the toilet so we stopped the movie and everybody just strechted or walked because of their stiff bodies. 'Now' Sungyeol whispered. I placed the fake spider at Sunggyu's place and hid it under his blanket. When they heard the toilet flush they all sat back down. Untill Sunggyu placed his hand on top of the spider. He looked down and got the biggest shock of his live. He screamed and jumped into Woohyun's arms. Everybody looked at Sunggyu like he was crazy untill they also looked at the spider. L screamed and hid under his blanket, staying still as a statue. Dongwoo also screamed and wasn't after that in the living room anymore. 'Mwoya?' Sungjong came back and saw everyone who looked like they saw a ghost when he also saw the spider he run trough the whole house like a chicken without a head! Sungyeol and I were just laughing are butts off.  And Hoya just looked at his friends like they were crazy but also laughed with us. After a good 5 minutes i walked towards the spider and picked it up. 'NAM HYERI DON'T YOU-AAAAAAAAAAAAAH' Woohyun screamed when i placed the spider in front of him.  'Oppa calm down it's just a fake one!' I still laughed. 'Really?' Suddenly Dongwoo came fro behind the couch and grabbed it. 'Ooooh yeah, she's right hehe' He sheepishly laughed. Sungyeol was now the only one who was laughing and everyone looked at him like he was crazy. 'WUAHHAHA THEIR AHAHAH FAC-HAHAHA-ES AHAHAH DAEBAK!' he hold his stomach.  'Aigoooo baeyo (my stomach)' 'Tsk that thing didn't scare me at all' Sunggyu said. 'Pff you had to see yourself, jumping in Woohyun's arms like a little aegi (baby) HAAHH' Sungyeol said. 'Araseo enough let's just finish the movie' He said and played it on again. 

After the film was done we cleaned up and walked all towards our own room. I changed into my PJ's when i suddenly heard a knock on my door. 'Oh jamkkanmanyo (wait a minute)' I said while i quickly put all of it on. I opened the door and Sungyeol stood there, I let him in and closed the door. *Omo.. her PJ's why is it so short* He thought while staring at my legs.

'Earth to Sungyeol..' I waved my hands in front of him. 'Oh yeah' He sat at my bed and patted the empty spot next to him. 'Sit' 'I'm not a dog or something' I said while i crossed my arms in front of my chest. 'Keke just like your brother' he said while he laid down, staring at the ceiling. 'Well today was fun right?' he asked. 'Yeahh, so sad i wont see you guys for a while' I said and also laid down. 'Well.. Hyeri-ah?' he turned his body to the left side staring at me now' 'Hm?' I also turned my body but on the right sight and answerd. 'Can you make a promise with me?' He asked. 'What kind of promise?' I asked him. 'Well.. If you have some free time, call or text me so we can do something fun togheter again ^^' 'Araseo~' I said. 'Yagsog?' He held his pink up. 'Yep' I also held my pink up and curled it with his pink. 'Okay then..' When he was about to finish his sentence, Woohyun came in without even knocking. 'Hyeri-ah i.. MWOYAH WHAT IS THIS?!' he walked towards Sungyeol and grabbed his ear. 'Ouch HYUNG that's the same ear it hurts!' 'I don't care!' He said. 'Hyeri PROMISE?' Sungyeol screamed. 'Promise Sungyeol oppa~' I held my pinky up and laughed at the funny view in front of me.  Jjinja these guys.. I felt in sleep with a smile on my face, at least my day ended good.

-------------------------------------------------------

Done keke two chapters in one day ^^ and this one is also a pretty long one ^^ hehe

Subscribe and comment =D

Cutiepie Hoya~