Confession ... FAILED!

So many obstacles

Sungyeol's P.O.V.

Finally home, I got out of the car and walked into our dorm. Hmm it's already boring and so quiet without her.. 'Wae gurae? (what's wrong)' I heard L from behind. 'Eoh? Oh.. nothing' I said while i walked towards the kitchen. L followed me.  'I can see there is something, I've been living with you for how long..' He tapped his chin. 'For to long! Come on tell me, what's wrong?' 'Nothing L it's just silent here..' He sensed something. 'You like her don't you?' He suddenly said with a smirk on his face. 'Yah?! W-what are you talking about' !. I quickly grabbed a glas and filled it with water and gulped it down. 'Ya relax' 'If Woohyun Hyung finds out, then i'm in big trouble' i started to walked back and forth. 'If i find 'what' out?' Woohyun stood at the door way. 'N-nothing hyung got to go, Bye!' I quickly walked out of the kitchen to my room. 'Ya why is he acting like that?' Woohyun asked L. 'Nado molla hyung (i also don't know) He shrugged and tried to walk away but Woohyun held him at the back of his shirt. 'Ya hyung! let go of me' 'Not untill you tell me what Sungyeol was talking about' 

I laid down on my bed. Sooooo boring~ Choding is never bored. I looked at my cellphone to see no message from Hyeri. I wonder if she'll be okay there. Should i text her? Hmm i guess she's busy, i won't bother her. He placed his phone next to his nightstand and drifted into sleep.

3 WEEKS FURTHER

Today our comeback with our newest song~ We we're all excited, we all walked to our van when we were greeted by tons of fans from the side. We all smiled and waved at them and quickly got into the car. 'WOAAAAAH I'M SO TIRED IT'S STILL TO EARLY~' Sungjong said. 'HYUNG LET ME SLEEP ON YOUR LAP' he asked L. 'No go away, you're to noisy!' He pushed him aside. 'AH HYUNG JEBAL JEBAL JEBAL~!' He whined tsk baby!. I looked outside the window. Every place i looked at reminded me of Hyeri. Suddenly our manager drove past Dream Tea Entertainment.. again i thought of. Hyeri.. Didn't heard anything from you.. Are you okay?, I miss you. I looked at my cellphone for the thousandth time to look if there was a message from her but again.. none. AISH! i hate this! you didn't forgot our promise didn't you? 

 

Hyeri's P.O.V.

Woah we trained so hard for our debut and today was the day. We all got in the van with our hair, make up and clothes done. 'I'm so excited girls!' Minah beamed and was all hyper. 'ME TOOOO' Youra joined with her. 'What about you Hyeri, Aren't you nervous?' Joongki asked me. 'Ah? oh ofcourse i'm nervous' I was more than nervous! My heart was also beating like crazy, ottokhae. 

We all arrived at Inkigayo. omo so nervous. I started to slowly breath in and out. Relax Hyeri, Relax. We walked into a huge building, where it was to crowded. 'Follow me girls' Joongki said. We got in the elevator and got already out on the second floor. 'So here are the waiting rooms of every group. that from you girls is a little more further' Joongki said while we walked past all kinds of waiting rooms. From 2pm to 4MINUTE and from SHINee to F(x). But suddenly my feet wouldn't move. 'You're not going?' Minah asked me. but i didn't heard her. She was followed my direction from where i was looking at. 'TeenTop..' The door was a little bit open but i could see enough, they were all playing cute togheter especially Niel, Changjo and Ricky. I missed those moments with them. Suddenly L.Joe turned his head towards the door and saw me. aish! My feet wouldn't move. Minah saw it also and quickly dragged me away from there. 'Come Hyeri, this is not good for you' 'HYERI!'He ran to the door to look where we were but we were already gone. 'Aish Hyeri why did you have to stop, exactly there!' 'I don't know Minah, my feet wouldn't move' I looked down. Suddenly Joongki came in. 'Girl's I have the list here from when you all will perform. You girls will perform as 10th after MYNAME araseo?'  'Nae~' We all replied

Waiting was boring, at first we played a little bit and watched all performance but it started to get boring untull INFINITE was up. 'EOH LOOK! Woohyun oppa!' I pointed towards the screen. Woah they looked all handsome performing 'Paradise' untill something caught my eye. Sungyeol.. He looked so down. What is wrong Sungyeol oppa? The choding i knew used to be so happy.. Even when he walked off the stage, he looked down. Was it because we didn't talked for to long.. How long has it been by the way. I wanted to grab my cellphone but i remembered Joongki oppa still had it. I walked up to him and asked. 'Oppa can i have my cellphone for a second?' 'Waeyo Hyeri?' 'Just.. Because..' He took it out of his pocket and gave it to me. I looked at the message he had sent me the last day i had talked to him.... MWOYA THREE WEEKS?! Gosh, i hope he's not mad at me. Sungyeol I didn't forgot our promise.. 

Now it was the performance of Apink. Hmmm i'm so bored. Suddenly Sojin and Jihae came in with INFINITE behind them.  'O-oppa!' I screamed while Woohyun was the first one to enter the waiting room.  'LILI-AH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!' he hugged me and lifted me up. I gave each of them a hug, and now wanted to give Sungyeol a hug but he just walked passed me.. Minah also saw it but didn't knew what to do. That's weird Sungyeol oppa used to love my hugs.. I shook my head a little and went up to them. 'Lili-ah why didn't you call or text me you know how worried i was because of you' He pouted. 'Mian oppa~'  I pinched his cheeks. 'But you remember him?' I pushed Joongki in front of Woohyun. 'Wae? Who's this? Your boyfriend?' Those words felt like Sungyeol was stabbed in his heart. She already has a boyfriend? He thought, couldn't take it, so he walked out of the waiting room towards an alley next to it and leaned his back against the wall. 'What's wrong with him?' Hoya asked. 'Nothing, go on Hyeri' Woohyun said. 'No no, not my boyfriend but your childhood friend' I said. He looked at me dumbfounded. 'Who Hyeri-ah?' He whispered in my ear. 'Gosh you don't remember him? It's Joongki oppa!' 'WHAT? Joongki! WOAAAAAAAAAH' He hugged him hehe. I looked around me and Sungyeol wasn't still there. 'Oppa, i'll be back' 'Hurry up cause you girls are almost next' 'Araseo' Minah suddenly stopped him.  'You're going after him?' I nodded my head. 'Tell immediatly how feel about him' She whinked at me. 'Fighting Hyeri!' 'Fighting unni' I pumped my fist and started to search for Sungyeol. 'Sungyeol? Sungyeol-ssi!' I yelled everywhere but couldn't find him. 'Aish oppa where are you..' I suddenly bumped into something. 'Eoh sorry' I bowed but stopped when i saw it was Sungyeol. 'S-sungyeol oppa' 'Hm' He asked coldly. 'Why are you acting like this?'  'You should know..' He didn't even looked at me. 'I-i don't know..' that was all i said before he started to walk away. 'Oppa! I didn't forgot about our promise!' He suddenly stopped. 'I didn't forgot even one second about it!' He turned around. 'But why?' 'I have my reasons, Joongki oppa didn't want us to have our cellphone's with us cause it would be a distraction with our practice for our debut.' He looked down, feeling guilty of how he acted. 'Sungyeol oppa i actually..'  I was interrupted by Youra and Jihae. 'Eoh! There you are, come! we have to perform in less than half an hour' She dragged me away. He pumped his fist. 'Fighting Hyeri' 'Fighting!'

-------------

Done with another one hehe ^^, Woaaah what was she trying to say? anyways comment and subscribe =D

Woohyunnn~ you're 2 cute! >< //  Looks like he's chewing some bubblegum keke ^^

\

 Oh and if any of you have twitter or something Follow me =D:

www.twitter.com/keykwanng

www.keykwanng.tumblr.com