Last farewell and more...

So many obstacles

I head washed myself and dressed myself.  it was now 8:20 AM. 'Hmm.. what should i do?' I mumbled to myself untill i heard a knock on my door. 'It's open' Sungyeol silently came in.  'Ah oppa, what is it?' I asked him. 'Nothing.. just still wondering what you had got behind your back a while ago' He said. 'Aah you still want to know?' I asked him teasingly while i placed my phone in my back pocket from my jeans. 'Uh-hu' 'Keke i'm not going to tell you, Merongg~' I stuck my tongue out while i walked downstairs.  But i didn't know he actually grabbed my phone from my back pocket.  'Keke her phone huh?' He said evily. When he opened it he saw a picture of himself at the background. 'Me?'

Hyeri's P.O.V.

I walked downstairs towards the kitchen. 'Eoh everybody still not awake already?' I asked Sunggyu who was in the kitchen cooking some food. 'Nope, they're all sleepyheads' He said while he placed some food in his mouth. 'Ahh oppa what are you eating~?' I walked towards him and wanted to look what he was hiding. 'N-nothing Hyeri-ah, your food is in the refrigerator. 'Ahh oppa~ Show me' I did some of my aegyo. 'tsk tsk, you're just like your brother' He placed the plate in front of me. 'Here eat, ppali!' 'Waeyo oppa?' I asked him. 'Because if the others are comming downstairs then..' He said but was interrupted by Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol. 'I SMELL KIMCHI PANCAKES!' they all yelled. 'Ppali Hyeri eat~' Sunggyu stuffed his own mouth full with all the pancakes. Dongwoo had only a little piece of pancake and Sungjong, Woohyun and Sungyeol were too late. I still had a piece in my hand. I walked secretly towards Sungyeol and poked him in his back. 'Eoh Hyeri?' He said. 'N-nothing oppa..' I said while i pointed on purpose with my head down towards the piece of pancake. Then a smile crept on his face.  I quickly placed the piece of pancake in his mouth when they all weren't staring at our direction. He gave me two thumbs up and smiled at me. That made me blush a bit. 

'Hmm what time is it?' I wanted to grab my phone from my back pocket but when i reached for it, it wasn't there. 'Oh..no' I quickly walked upstairs and searched

In the bathroom: Not there.  

Under the blanket: Not there.

In my nightstand: Not there.

O gosh no.. why does it has to be my cellphone. I searched everywhere but couldn't find it. 'Aish, I should not give up' i started to search for more. Suddenly i heard a voice saying 'Searching for something?' I immediatly knew that it was Sungyeol. 'Not now Sungyeol, i'm searching for my..' 'Cellphone?' I looked at him and walked up to him. 'Yah! you know where it is? Hurry up please i've got to go!' Then he grabbed MY phone from his back pocket. 'Ah oppa, you found it' I wanted to reach for it but he held it high. 'Ah oppa! Please give it back, i've got to go' I said while jumping up and down trying to get my phone. 'Nope, only on one condition.' He said. 'What? Hurry up!' 'Only if i can take you there' 'Okay now give it!' He gave my phone back and i quickly snatched it away. 'You didn't saw anything?' I asked him for sure. 'No ofcourse not' *Actually i did keke* He thought. 'Okay hurry up oppa, let's go!' I grabbed his hand and we quickly ran to Sunggyu's car. 'You know how to drive?' I asked him. 'Ofcourseeee not, Sunggyu hyung is bringing us.' he said. 'Araseo then go... AISH WAIT!' I quickly ran out of the car and grabbed all my suitcases. 'Hehe, i forgot' I laughed a bit while i scratched my neck. I placed them in the trunk and sat down into Sunggyu's car next to Sungyeol. 'Okay let's goooo~' 

The ride in the car was a little bit boring untill Sungyeol pushed the bottun from the radio. 'Hmm let's see if there's some good music' He said while switching to some channels untill 'Nothing's over' came. 'OH! Don't switch!' I quickly said. 'Waeyo? You like our songs?' 'Ofcourse! on the other hand it's a little sad cause you barely have any lines' 'I KNOW RIGHT!!' Sungyeol said. 'Yeah poor oppa' I patted his shoulder while he fake cried.

'Eoh where are we?' Sunggyu suddenly said. 'What's wrong Hyung?' Sungyeol asked him. 'Well..err.. i don't know exactly where we are.' Sungyeol turned his head to see what i was doing, till his suprise i was asleep on his shoulder. He softly shaked me a little bit to wake me up. 'Eoh? What's wrong? Did i sleep to long?' I asked him while i sat straight. 'Aniya but.. Sunggyu hyung couldn't find his way..' He said. 'What do you mean?' I asked him. 'Err well.. we are lost' He said. 'Oh jeongmal?' I looked outside, it didn't looked familiar at all. I sat back down and looked at Sungyeol. 'Wae gurae? (what's wrong?)' 'Nothing just thinking..' He said. 'About what?' He didn't said anything. 'Come on~ You can tell me anything~' I said while using my aegyo.  'Nothing just.. I think it will be a little bit boring when you aren't around' He said. 'Awww Sungyeol oppa is going to miss me' I grabbed his cheeks and pinched them. 'Ouch~ And yes, aren't you going to miss me?' He asked me. 'No.. ofcourse not' I said, ofcourse it was a lie. He lowered his head down. 'OFCOURSE I'm going to miss my one and only Choding oppa!' I said while i hugged him trying to make him feel better. Suddenly a smile was on his face again. After more talking and playing with Sungyeol, Sunggyu came back. 'Okay, I think i know how to drive now' He said. 

Woaaah finally here. I got out of the car and stretched. 'Woah finally' I said. 'What you're happy that you're are going away from us?' Sungyeol asked me while he crossed his arms over his chest. 'Aniya oppa!' I backhugged him. He secretly smiled and blushed a bit but looked the other direction so that i couldn't see it. He took my suitcases out and walked with me towards the building. 'So i guess this is the last time that i will see you for a while' 'yeah i guess so..' I said. 'Don't forget your promise araseo?' He asked me.  'Ofcourse not oppa!' I said. He hugged me and i hugged him back. 

Sungyeol's P.O.V.

I couldn't hide it anymore, after the hug i looked her in the eyes and gave her a kiss.  ON.HER.LIPS.  omg what did i do?!

Hyeri's P.O.V.

After the hug Sungyeol looked at me with this weird stare.. then suddenly i felt something soft on my lips. MWOH! SUNGYEOL.IS.KISSING.ME? He then walked towards Sunggyu's car and waved. 'Bye hyeri~!' he got into the car and they drove away. What was that..   

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoooooopp done chingu's, Omona school will start again with only 2 days x_x ANIYAAA~ 

Well  subcribe and comment ^_^

You guys know this gif already? It's Sungyeol and his .. lol *dirty minded*