Kangchul-7

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because I love cross-dressing Heechul, okay? Sue me. Also, Kangchul fans please check out my new story! (which also includes a cross-dressing Heechul xD)

Kangin never told Heechul how much he liked seeing the other man in a dress. Of course he knew Heechul was a man and he loved every aspect of him. But Kangin was biual and well, if he got the best of both worlds, he wasn’t complaining.

It all started during intimate note. While they were getting ready, Kangin peeked over only to find Heechul looking gorgeous in a red dress. Resisting the urge to walk over and rip the clothes off, he concentrated on the show. Barely.

During Super Show 2, it wasn’t the cross-dressing but the cuteness that killed Kangin. Wearing those ponytails and acting like a spoilt brat, Kangin wanted to hit him. Or kiss him. Or both. But mostly hit him because he was flirting with Hankyung like nobody’s business. Goddamn Chinaman.

The third time was when Heechul dressed up as Sulli during Super Show 3. Kangin wasn’t there of course (and though Heechul looked adorable, he thought Ryeowook was the prettiest) and lived voraciously through fan-cams. His bunk mates thought it would be okay to make derogatory comments on Heechul in front of him. Obviously they were stupid. The first and the last time Kangin got into trouble in the army was because of Kim Heechul.

 After that there wasn’t much opportunity for anything else. Heechul had to enlist and Kangin was di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter