Tofuho-1

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Cliche fic is cliche. Also one of my long fics. Enjoy ^^

Jinki wasn’t a nerd in the traditional sense. He was smart and utterly clumsy but he was never bullied. That may or may not have to do with that fact that he was really good looking and had pretty hair. Jinki felt that looks were a very shallow way to judge someone but hey, society was like that.

When he entered high school, Jinki had promised himself not to turn into one of those clichés that American movies loved to portray. But all that went to hell when Choi Minho joined his school.

Choi Minho was the definition of gorgeous. Tall, handsome, adorable smile, legs that went on for miles and the best part was that he had a brain to rival Jinki’s.

“Yah Lee Jinki, you’re drooling.”

“Shut up Kibum. I am not drooling,” Jinki groused.

Kim Kibum was the school gossip and also Jinki’s best friend. He generally called it as he saw it and while Jinki appreciated that, Kibum had the worst timing.

“Could you not do that while he’s around?” Jinki hissed.

“Why? Don’t you want Mcy to notice you?”

Minho heard Kibum’s loud question and quirked an eyebrow in their direction. Jinki turned bright red and his face while his supposed best friend laughed obnoxiously. Great, now the object of his affections thought he was a weirdo.  his life.

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter