Siwook-13

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please read 224 first ^^ Continuation of the previous one.

“…”

“…”

“…”

Eunhyuk was the first to leave, giving Siwon a filthy look. Kangin moved to leave too but not before threatening Siwon.

“If I hear about you forcing Wookie into anything…”

Siwon nodded furiously. “You have my word hyung. I would never do anything like that. Please don’t hurt me.”

He breathed a sigh of relief when Kangin left and turned to Ryeowook.

“I’m sorry. I never meant that you had to kiss me. I just. I saw this pick-up line on Tumblr and I thought maybe it would work on you. Sorry Ryeowookie. Please don’t tell Kangin hyung or Heechul hyung. I promise I won’t…Why are you laughing?”

 In the middle of Siwon’s tedious apology, Ryeowook had started laughing. Gently patting the confused man’s cheek, he smiled.

“You should have just used the pick-up line instead of telling me to kiss you. Silly hyung. You know better than anyone else not to force me into anything.”

Ryeowook stood on his toes kissed Siwon’s cheek. “There, I’ve kissed you. Now you can’t die, okay?”

“Okay,” said Siwon faintly. He heard Ryeowook giggle and wanted to kiss him, properly. Maybe next time he’d use a more elaborate pick-up line and would get an actual kiss for his efforts. 

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter