GreasyGyu-9

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest, Kyuhyun always thought Siwon would be the easiest member to prank. With his touchy feely nature, he probably would be grateful that the hugs and kisses were being returned. Probably.

Kyuhyun decided to just barge into Siwon’s hotel room one day during their tour. It would have gone great if Leeteuk hadn’t spotted him first.

“Cho. Kyu. Hyun. What. Do. You. Think. You’re. Doing?”

“Hyung,” he squeaked. “I was just...going to ask Siwon hyung if he wanted to play a game.”

Needless to say, Leeteuk wasn’t convinced at all and dragged the unruly maknae back to his room by the ear.

“If you step foot out of this room before the sun is in the sky, I will set all your gaming devices on fire in front of you and you will not be able to stop me.”

With a threat like that Kyuhyun could only nod meekly and head to bed. Well, seducing Siwon would have to be delayed.

The next day, he threw all caution into the wind and planted himself on Siwon’s lap during lunch.

“Hyung feed me.”

Siwon just laughed and did as the over-grown child demanded. “Wow I’m so blessed today, Kyuhyunnie came and sat on me.”

The rest of the members and managers just ignored them, too used to weird behaviour to care. After they finished lunch, Kyuhyun waited for everyone to leave before smiling brightly at Siwon and kissing him squarely on the mouth.

“Thanks for feeding me hyung!” he said and ran out of the room, leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter