Kangchul-3

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The last part of this particular Kangchul series! Enjoy~

Their trip to the fair went surprisingly well. They rode the giant wheel (even though Kyuhyun started crying when they reached the very top) and had a lot of unhealthy food. At the end of the trip, Kyuhyun wasn’t ready to let Youngwoon go home.

“NO! KYUHYUNNIE WANTS WOON HYUNG! WOON HYUNG NEEDS TO TUCK KYUHYUNNIE IN OR KYUHYUNNIE WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES.”

They were standing outside the Kim residence with Kyuhyun throwing a tantrum of epic proportions. Heechul was slowly losing his patience and was about to lash out at the kid.

“Okay kid, hyung will tuck you in.”

Heechul stared at Youngwoon, dumbfounded. Never had any of his dates indulged his bratty little brother. They would always yell at him or say something mean that would make Kyuhyun cry and Heechul furious enough to punch them.

“Youngwoon, you don’t have to. He’s just being a brat.”

“Kyuhyunnie is not a brat. Chullie hyung is mean.”

“Well in that case, Chullie hyung will go away and you can stay with Woon hyung,” said Heechul.

Kyuhyun looked at both his hyungs, confused about everything. His lower lip quivered.

“B-but, Kyuhyunnie wants Chullie hyung and Woon hyung.”

“Aish, this brat. Okay, come on. Bedtime.”

Heechul carried Kyuhyun in to get him changed while Youngwoon talked to his father.

“So you’re the one that took my son out on a date.”

“Yes s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter