GreasyGyu-12

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: In my defence, y'all should have seen this coming :3

It was the moment Kyuhyun had been dreading ever since he started the prank. It was time to seduce his best friend, his Ryeonggu. His (kind of) platonic best friend who he flirted with shamelessly and took advantage of constantly, the one who fed him and took care of him. Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun knew that if he messed this up, the entire band would rain hell upon him. Ryeowook was everyone’s precious; he had already made one favorite cry (Donghae) and he didn’t want a repeat of what had happened. He shuddered as he thought about his burnt CDs and made a note to not cross Eunhyuk again.

Steeling himself for the most nerve-racking member yet, he took in a deep breath and went to search for Ryeowook. Kyuhyun found him in the kitchen, looking sad and staring at a mug of tea. Frowning, he grabbed a chair and sat opposite the quiet man.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Did the hyungs say anything? Do I have to beat someone up?”

“Why do you care?” Ryeowook muttered. “Shouldn’t you be wooing Hyukjae hyung? Oh wait you can’t because he’s been dating Donghae hyung since the beginning of time. You’re stupid and blind.”

Kyuhyun gaped at Ryeowook because the other man had never spoken to him that way no matter how angry he was. Scrambling to assemble his thoughts, he cleared his throat.

“Ryeonggu I don’t want to woo anybody. If you would just let me explain, please. It was just a prank, to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter