Hanchul-11

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm laaaaaaaate ;-; I've been reading a lot of kid fics and to deal with my feels I wrote Mom! Heechul Au again xD It has four parts, the last one will be up tomorrow ^^ (P.S Henry is 15 in this)

As a child, Henry had never seen his parents fight. He had seen them bicker, argue, throw things (Heechul) but he had never seen or heard anything that would scare him or make him doubt their love for each other. Until that day.

He got home from school at his usual time, loudly making his entrance.

“Hey mom, where’s dad? I thought today was his day off? Mom? Mom are you crying?”

Henry had seen Heechul sitting quietly on the sofa, but ignored the unusual silence in favor of getting a snack. It was only when he came back he noticed the unusual position and the tears.

Heechul was sitting cross-legged on the sofa hugging his cat plushy, Heebum, while crying silently. He was dressed in one of Hankyung’s shirts and clutching the soft toy tight enough to make a dent.

The boy stared in shock. Never had he seen Heechul cry except for the time when Hankyung was in the hospital after a car accident.

“Mom,” he uttered helplessly. “What’s wrong? Is there something wrong with dad? Mom please, you’re scaring me.”

Heechul released the plushy and opened his arms for Henry.

“Dad is…angry with me,” he murmured, once Henry had settled down. “I don’t know where he is. I don’t know when he’s coming back. He won’t pick up my ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter