Bandfic (Suju)- 3

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I managed to last a month :O Thank you, all my lovely readers ^^ (Hopefully I'll be able to last the entire year)

“Ryeowook, it is time to settle this once and for all. Who is your favorite hyung?”

The short man trembled on the couch, avoiding looking at anyone. When his hyungs told him that they wanted to talk to him, he certainly didn’t expect something like this.

“But,” Ryeowook whispered. “I love you all equally.”

Heechul scoffed and everyone else groaned at the generic answer. Ryeowook shot a pleading look to Kyuhyun who just shook his head and mouthed ‘get on with it.’

“I love Teukie hyung because he takes care of me like I’m his child; Heechul hyung because he gives me advice and watches dramas with me. I love Yesung hyung because he gives me singing tips and Kangin hyung because he protects me. Shindong hyung is great because he plays around with me and doesn’t mind my sharp comments; Sungmin hyung because he cooks with me and gives me company. Donghae hyung and Hyukjae hyung are always ready to help me and make me laugh.”

Ryeowook took a deep breath and stood up from the couch, ignoring his hyungs who were looking at him intently. He shouted one last sentence before bolting from the room.

“BUT MY FAVORITE IS HANKYUNG HYUNG BECAUSE HE ISN’T MEAN ENOUGH TO MAKE ME CHOOSE.”

The room stayed silent for five minutes before chaos descended. Everyone argued loudly about the things they had done for Ryeow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter