Hanchul-5

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: TRIPLE UPDATE! Here I start off with my long drabble fics :D This will have many parts so I'll mention the AU before writing something different with this pairing. ALSO, MY UPDATES WILL BE INFREQUENT FOR TWO MONTHS BECAUSE EXAMS ;A; I'M SORRY.

Heechul hated going to China but one of his favorite people lived there. Zhou Mi’s smiles made up for all the pushing and shoving and the pollution. He tapped his foot impatiently at the airport, muttering something about “ing late Seasoning.”

“Excuse me, you dropped your scarf.”

Heechul turned around at the accented Korean and saw a gorgeous man holding out his scarf. He would have swooned but the man’s bodyguards (?) kept glaring at him.

“Uh, thanks man. Maybe you shouldn’t talk to me; your friends certainly don’t like it.”

“Don’t mind them, they don’t like anyone. I’m Geng.”

“I’m-“

“HEECHUL HYUNG!”

“Now you know my name too.”

Zhou Mi stopped in front of them and bowed repeatedly to Geng.

“Yah Seasoning. Stop having a seizure and come give hyung a hug.”

“Yes Zhou Mi. Do go ahead,” said Geng, amused. “Well, it was nice meeting you two. Have fun in China, Heechul.”

Heechul waved and blew him a kiss while Zhou Mi bowed again.

“What the hell was that?” asked Heechul, once Geng was a safe distance away.

“That was the Crown Prince of China, hyung. You just flirted with the Crown Prince of China.”

Please read an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter