Hanchul-13

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Triple update ^^ Please read chapter 85 first!

A tear-stained face looked up at him and Hankyung felt his heart clench. . This should have never happened.

“Hannie listen to me. I would never. I could never. You told me you were okay with me meeting him, but I didn’t expect him to do that. That kissed me first and I punched him after. He set me up, don’t you get it? He wanted revenge for picking you over him. I love you, you stupid tall, handsome jerk. How could you do this to me? You’re my husband, what will I do without you? Have you even considered Henry?”

“Heechul stop talking for once in your life and listen to me.” He waited as the man quieted down before continuing. “Yes I was angry. Yes, it was stupid of me to get angry when I know you love me. But I think I’m justified. If your husband calls you out for lunch and you spot him kissing another man, wouldn’t you be angry too? I was angrier at him than you because he was touching you without your permission and I know how much you hate that. Baby, I trust you more than anything. This was just an unfortunate misunderstanding. I’m so sorry for not picking up your calls. I was ashamed of running away and not facing the problem head on. Forgive me?”

Heechul stared at his husband blankly. Was he being serious?

“You stupid, stupid man. You don’t have anything to be sorry for. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I gave you a reason to be angry because we all know that you take years t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter