GreasyGyu-Final

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: And this is officially the end to my GreasyGyu series ;A; It turned out SO MUCH different than what I had planned and gained a plot along the way (like seriously, when the did that happen?) I'll move back to my regular drabbles now ^^ Please let me know if there's a series that you want me to do!

“Just take me home. I can’t sit with you any longer,” Ryeowook sniffed.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and prepared for the most important speech of his life. He grabbed Ryeowook’s resisting hands and held them firmly. Looking into his eyes, Kyuhyun got as close to him as his seat would allow him.

“Listen to me. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you with your tiny body and skilled hands and perfect voice. You take care of me, feed me and most importantly you understand me. I know you’re going to take a long time to even think about forgiving me. But I want you to know, there’s no one else. The prank was just that. It was a prank to piss of the hyungs and traumatize everyone. I was bored, that’s it. Also, I don’t have any interest to kiss Hyuk hyung’s ugly lips. The only one I want to kiss currently hates me.”

Ryeowook gave him a watery glare and weakly punched his shoulder. Kyuhyun grinned shamelessly, knowing he was forgiven.

“I hate you. You’re going to need years to make it up to me.”

Kyuhyun leered and ran a hand up Ryeowook’s thigh. “Oh baby, you’ll need pliers to pull me off. Earlier, I forgot that you’re also se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter