Jongkey-9

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This will be the last part of my (kinda) long Jongkey drabble fic. I lost interest in this one and I think it shows :( Sorry to disappoint. For MelanieMarsh as always :')

After that lovely first date, they proceeded to go on many, many more. Kibum finally met Taemin and instantly loved him, much to Jonghyun’s dismay. They went shopping, had lunch, watched movies and did a lot of things without Jonghyun. It wasn’t fair, but he dealt with it.

One day, Jonghyun finally showed Kibum his sketches.

“It’s not much. But when I was pining after you, this was the only thing that helped.”

Kibum’s eyes blurred with tears as he skimmed through the book. The drawings were not perfect; but they were still beautiful.

“Jjong, this is gorgeous. Thank you, so much.”

Jonghyun smiled and pulled the teary boy into a hug. “Oh Kibummie, don’t cry. The book isn’t complete yet. I still have to draw you at our wedding; our anniversaries and maybe at our kids’ birthdays. We still have a long way to go.”

Kibum cried harder and tightened his grip around Jonghyun, knowing that he will never let this man go. Till death do them apart.

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter