Bandfic (SHINee)-3

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: In honor of SHINee's comeback ^^ p.s it's a double update so read the previous chapter first! Part 2 of the bandfic.

The shooting of their music video was nothing short of a hilarious disaster. Jinki was known for his professionalism but whenever he got comfortable, Taemin would whisper “bras hyung, bras” and he would get nervous again.

But Kibum was the most frustrated one. He was supposed to be having fun damn it, but he was stuck babysitting the hyperventilating leader while the other three got to be the s they were. After yelling at Jonghyun for being an insensitive douchebag (he had removed his shirt and thrown it at Jinki, which was scarily similar to his actual scene) Key sat Jinki down and handed him a glass of water.

“Hyung, just. Just pretend that it’s Taemin or Jonghyun in front of you when she removes her shirt. I know you’re scared, though I don’t know why because you have had girlfriends before, right?”

“Um…we never got that far?”

“…”

“Kibum?”

“…”

“Key?”

“…”

“Kibummie?”

“Yah don’t call me that! Also you’re on your own, hyung. I can’t think of any way to lessen your discomfort. Just pretend she’s chicken or something.”

Kibum walked away not knowing that during the music video, Jinki would think of the model as a very good looking piece of chicken.

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter