Kyuwook-13

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun went home with flowers that day; in an effort to be more likable. He had physically hurt his fiancé in their previous encounter and the man would obviously be more wary of him.

Opening the front door, he looked in cautiously. It felt a little odd to be nervous in his own house, but he had brought it upon himself. Ryeowook wasn’t in the living room, but he could smell something delicious coming from the kitchen.

Reminding himself to be nice, he bravely stepped into the kitchen. Clearing his throat, he held out the flowers to a bewildered Ryeowook.

“For you. I have been an utter and complete for the past few days. I am sorry you had to break up with your boyfriend. But, we are to be married and there is no way I would tolerate that. Forgive me, please.”

“Flowers won’t do anything, Kyuhyun-ssi,” Ryeowook said coldly. “You’re going to have to try a lot more than that.”

“I’ll do anything. I realize that I have done nothing to endear myself to you and so I will do anything to try. Give me a chance.”

“Anything?” Ryeowook smirked.

Kyuhyun thought that perhaps he should have phrased that a little differently. Seeing the other man look so terrifying scared him to no end. Well, he had dug his own grave.

“Anything.”

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter