Hanchul-12

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Triple update ^^ Please read chapter 85 first!

Heechul had lapsed into a depressed silence after (somewhat) explaining what had happened. Henry forced him to lie down and made him a cup of hot chocolate before calling Hankyung.

“Dad, where are you? Mom is an utter mess. You don’t hate him right? Whatever he did, you can forgive him right? Daddy please, come back home. Mom is crying and I can’t…I can’t do anything,” Henry choked up, close to tears himself.

“Oh bǎobèi, daddy is coming home. I just some time to gather my thoughts. Tell mom that I love him and he isn’t going to get rid of me that easily, okay? I love you too. You guys are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”

“Okay. I love you too daddy. Come back soon. Bye.”

Hankyung hung up with a heavy heart. His son only called him daddy when he was really distressed. Figuring he had caused enough tears for the day, he finished his coffee and headed home.

When he reached, he was attacked by an emotional Henry who clung to him tightly. He hugged him back and patted his head gently.

“Daddy please go talk to mom,” said Henry, words muffled against Hankyung’s shoulder. “I tried my best to cheer him up, but all he did was mutter ‘all my fault that my son will be fatherless.’ I don’t want to be fatherless, so don’t you dare leave us.”

“You know your mom is dramatic even when he’s upset. Now, let me go talk to him. You can order take out for dinner tonig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter