SMTOWN

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I had some not so happy thoughts and this is the result of it xD All of these are fictional events, the boys are too polite to let this happen.

That year, nobody wanted to perform for SMTOWN. With four people having left the company and one in the army, the stage felt emptier than ever.

Nobody mentioned the fact that Heechul’s eyes were red or that he kept texting someone. They pretended not to hear Hyukjae crying because this would be the first time he would perform without Junsu. They didn’t even think about bothering the TVXQ boys, who hadn’t left their dressing room since they arrived.

There was a commotion as a manager tried to snatch Heechul’s phone. All the Super Junior members and managers stood by his side.

“I don’t care who the you are, give me back my phone,” hissed Heechul.

“So that you can text your traitor best friend?” sneered the man. “Not likely.”

Everyone expected Heechul to react, but Leeteuk did instead. He slapped the man and took the phone back.

“You have no right to speak about my members. What we do is our business and our managers. If I see you near my boys or Yunho or Changmin again, I will have you fired in the most humiliating way possible. Now get out of my sight.”

He looked over to the other team managers and glared at them.

“That applies to you lot as well. If you touch any of them, you’re dead.”

With one last glare, he led his boys into TVXQ’s dressing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter