kim myungsoo

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend

After getting settled in your dorm, you excused yourself and went out. Upon reaching the kbs building, you saw a large amount of fans already crowding at the entrance. They were here for music bank just like you were. It was really crowded but the thought of seeinhg him brightened your mood. By him, it meant kim myungsoo, aka L. smiling to yourself, you queued up to enter the concert hall too.

In the concert hall, fans were all murmuring and chattering about their favourite groups while you just quietly sat in your seat. Myungsoo had given you tickets at the front row, where you could clearly see the performers and the crew getting ready. just then, the lights in the auditorium began dimming and fans burst out in screams.

After a few performances, it was time for infinite to perform. You straightened in your seat and waited for them to appear. Infinite entered and stood on the stage, and was soon performing their latest song "paradise".  Seeing L made your insides flutter, epsecially when he winked at you. plus, he looked really y in his outfit that revealed his back. 

Infinite's performance soon ended, and you rushed backstage, using the pass that L gave you. Fifteen minutes passed, and you were still looking for them. you weren't really good at directions, and the big and confusing layout of the room didnt help much either. 

"Boo." a voice sounded beside your ear. *I'd regconise this voice anywhere* you smiled and thought to yourself before turning around. 

"Woohyun oppa!!!" you exclaimed out loud and threw your arms around his neck, causing him to almost fall over. 

"Oof. Yah, you're not that light you know?" woohyun rubbed his sore back while holding onto you by your waist. You gave him a pout as he chuckled.

"Where's-" you started but got cut off by woohyun.

"L's with the rest in our waiting room. Come on, they're all waiting." woohyun said as he took your hand in his and led the way.

"I'M HERE!!!!' you exclaimed while bursting through the door of the waiting room. The guys looked shocked for a second, but soon replaced the expression with smiles. 

"~~~~~~-ah!!!" Sungjong was the first to attack you. The both of you were of the same age, so it wasnt hard to get along. In fact, the both of you guys were best buddies. While cuddling with sungjong, a pair of arms suddenly s around your waist and lifted you up in the air. 

"My girlfriend." That person who carried you spoke. Giggling, you struggled as the person settled you onto the floor again. You turned around, only to find the love of your life gazing at you with eyes that totally melted your heart.

"myungsoo oppa" You shyly said while hugging him.

"hey baby" myungsoo nuzzled into the crook of your neck as he spoke, which made your insides tingle. He then pulled away, gazing into your eyes for a brief moment before leaning in and kissing your lips. You closed your eyes too, savouring the moment.

"EWW...MY GOD...URGH..." The room was filled with complaints from the guys as they watched you and myungsoo kiss, making you smile.