Used to it

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
The attacks of the fan girls had lessen ever since L dumped you, but insults and stares still went on nonetheless. You were sick and tired of everything. Whenever someone threw you a paperball, you just threw it away with even looking at it. Girls vandalized your locker but you didn't bother cleaning it. Faith was so angry sometimes that she went to confront them but you told her not to bother. Nothing was going to stop them.

"I don't believe that she still has the face to show up in front of us after stealing L from us." one girl snickered.

"I'd bet she seduced L in the first place." another assumed.

"Oh please, why bother? L dumped her anyways. She got her desserts." the third voice snorted.

You decided to walk past the senior girls and ignore them, but one of them stuck their feet out, causing you to trip and fall onto the ground. "Oops, my bad." they hi-fived each other and turned to walk away but someone stood in their way.

"Kwangmin..." one of them gasped. His hard glare was already sending shivers down their spines.

"~~~~~~ you okay?" Youngmin tried to help you up but you fell to the floor again due to the pain in your grazed knee. "Oww." you mumbled.

"She's hurt." Youngmin looked over to Kwangmin who nodded. "Apologize." Kwangmin pointed to you. "Now."

The senior girls were afraid but tried to stand firm. "W-why are you being so protective over her? She's not your anybody!"

"She's my angel." kwangmin stated, still glaring at them. His words shocked you, but the girls received even greater shock. "So apologize. Now!" kwangmin barked. You flinched. It was nice seeing him flare up.

"S-sorry!" the girls bowed in embarrassment and took off, as fast as they could. You didn't know what to say and looked away. But you were distracted as Youngmin lifted you off the ground.

"Youngmin Oppa, put me down!" you struggled but to no avail. "No way! I finally get to carry you and you want me to put you down? You must be crazy."

When you reached your dorm, Youngmin settled you in your bed and you dozed off shortly. The twins quietly gazed at your sleeping face. Youngmin grazed his thumb over your cheek as kwangmin kissed your forehead.

*As much as I want to protect her, she needs him. And I'll do anything to see her happy again.*