Hated, ostracized.

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
After that one week break with infinite and L, you went back to school. You were hoping that the whole incident had died down but you were totally wrong.

News of you staying over at infinite's dorm had spread like wild fire and the fangirls were even angrier. And of course, you life in school could only be described in one word - hell.

Your desk was often scribbled with cursing and insults, your locker became dented and dirty, and the door of your dorm was constantly being vandalized. You felt depressed and guilty at the same time, as Faith, Hana and Joy were also affected by the harassment of the students. But they assured you that they were fine, and even stood up for you. You were touched by their understanding and were grateful for having friends like them.

On the other hand, L was given constant updates of what happened to you in school. He was furious, but there was nothing he could do. He tried appeasing his fans, but they wouldn't just let it go unless he broke up with you.

*What am I supposed to do?* L was torn between seeing you hurt but continuing the relationship and letting you go just to keep you safe. Finally, he made up his mind.

In the dorm, you felt all energy being drained from you as you tried removing the spray paint off your bags and books. *I need myungsoo Oppa. He'll calm me down, he'll always makes me feel all better* your spirits lifted up the moment you thought of L and tried to call him. *he isn't picking up. I'll just send him a text and go there first.*

To : myungsoo Oppa ♥ Oppa, can i come over today? I miss you and the infinite oppas. I'll meet you there alright? From: ~~~~~~

Smiling to yourself, you quickly washed up, changed and left to see infinite.