Date with boyfriend : part II

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
After play time in the waters, you and boyfriend lay beside one another on the picnic mat and let the sunshine dry your clothes. Minwoo and Jeongmin were lying on your both sides. You squinted your eyes as the bright sunlight shone on your face. 

All of a sudden, you couldn't feel the scorching sun anymore. You opened your eyes only to see Minwoo's palm directly above your face. His smile was so sweet that you thought you were gonna have a toothache just by staring at him. "Just sleep, I'll be here" he assured you. With that, you fell into another deep state of slumber. 

"Myungsoo Oppa..please..." you stirred in your sleep. "don't leave..." Youngmin furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't like how you were thinking about L even in your sleep. 

"She should be having a sweet dream, not a nightmare." Donghyun gently brushed your brown bangs away from you face. "No!!!" you shot up, startling the boys. *It was all a dream.* Tears began welling up in your eyes and soon, you were crying again. "hey..." Youngmin pulled you into his arms and began your hair. "It's alright, we're all here for you, remember?" you nodded. "yeah, Boyfriend's got your back" Hyunseong winked. 

*That's what L told me too...* at the thought, you broke down more. "Oh , did I say something wrong?" Hyunseong scratched his head in confusion. "Hyung!!! You made her cry even more!!!" Minwoo whined. Then, everybody put the blame onto poor Hyunseong. 

"~~~~~~ ah, waegulae? Did I say something wrong? Please don't cry" Hyunseong begged. "Aniya.., it isn't your fault. I'm just...tired." you shook your head, sniffling. 

"Jinjja? Jeongmin double confirmed. "Come on, let's bring her back. Her roommates will be worried. And besides, she needs her sleep." Leader Donghyun tried to change the topic. 

An hour later, you were at the entrance of your dorm. "thank you oppas. For trying to make me feel better. I am, really." Jeongmin ruffled your hair. "Anytime." Donghyun assured. Hyunseong saluted. The twins just gazed at you with smiling faces while Minwoo waved. 

After they left, you walked back to your dorm. *the girls must be worried, I didnt bring my phone with me* as you twisted the doorknob of your dorm door, a familiar scent greeted you. A too familiar scent. You gasped. You knew fully well who it was, or rather, who they were.