Better together

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
 "Help!!!" you were shouting this for god knows how many times when all of a sudden, someone appeared by your side.

 

It was kwangmin. He didn't say anything but picked L up. He then dashed to the sick bay with L in his back. You wanted to tag along, but your knees were too weak to follow and you just fell back to the ground again.

 

"Silly." someone mumbled as he swept you off your feet and into his arms. It was youngmin. Minwoo placed a blanket over you and you were carried to the sick bay too. 

At the sickbay

While the doctor and nurses tended to L, you squatted outside the ward, hugging your knees close to your chest. A single drop of tear escaped from your eye as you struggled hard not to cry. You felt like your heart was banging against your chest so hard that it was gonna come out anytime. 

Meanwhile, millions of thoughts were in your mind. *what did Myungsoo Oppa meant when he said that he loved me? Why did he come?* you shook your head and those questions disappeared. 

Kwangmin saw your worried face and placed his hand onto your shoulder. The back of his shirt was also stained with L's blood, just like your skirt. You started sobbing. "it's all my fault. What if Something happens to him? I'm all to blame!!! I-" kwangmin pulled you to him and let you bury your face into his chest. Youngmin bit his lip when he saw you crying and Minwoo's bottom lip quivered as though he was going to cry too. 

Just then, the door of the ward opened and the doctor stepped out. You hurriedly pulled away from Kwangmin and ran towards the doctor. It was as though it was all planned, when Infinite reached the scene at the same time. You didnt have any time to acknowledge the presence of infinite as your mind was preoccupied with L. 

"How is he?! Is he okay?! Were there too much bleeding?! Will there be any side effects?! Will-" Woohyun pulled you and held you close to him. "Hey...everything's gonna be alright. He's going to be fine. He's a strong boy, remember?" you sniffled and nodded. 

"He's fine. We stitched the wound already but you've got to watch out for any side effects. He'll experience headaches so I'll prescribe him some painkillers later on. Oh and try not to agitate the patient, it'll aggravate the wound." Sunggyu then left with the doctor to get L's medicine. 

The atmosphere in the ward was silent.  You stayed vigil beside L and waiting for him to wake up. You unknowingly dozed off due to fatigueness. "She's lost weight." Dongwoo mumbled. "I hope L wakes up soon. That way, she'll be all better again." sungjong prayed. "I'm sure it'll all be fine." Leader guy assured s. Woohyun just gazed at you softly. 

An hour later, L woke up and found you sleeping soundly beside him. *My angel* he your hair gently and you stirred in your sleep. "Is Myungsoo Oppa awake?" you mumbled half-asleep.

"Yeah baby, I am." L teased. "huh?" All of a sudden, you were fully awake. "Oppa!!!" you clung onto L's neck and started staining his shirt with your tears. When you realized what you were doing, you immediately pulled back and looked at L with eyes full of guilt. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I shouldn't be doing this. Jiyoung won't be happy." you bit your lip, backing away. 

"You're my girlfriend, not Jiyoung. So why should she care?" 

"Wha-? I don't understand. You...broke up with me. Don't you remember?" you held your head low as you spoke. "wait. It must be the side effects. I'll go find the doctor." you tired to leave but L grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him. 

"No silly, I didn't lose my memory. I didn't break up with you because I didn't love you anymore." 

"B-but you said..." 

"I know what I said. It was foolish of me to think that by breaking up with you, my fans wouldn't harass you anymore. Im sorry. Will you forgive me?"

You kept quiet. Then, everything began to sink into place. *I'm so stupid. I should have known Myungsoo Oppa wouldn't just break up with me, I should have known that he would never hurt me.* "Please?" L interrupted your thoughts. 

You nodded. L pulled you into his arms once again and kissed you forehead. *Thank you, for giving me another chance.* "I love you so much." L whispered, lips against yours. You closed your eyes and let your tears fall in blissfulness. 

Meanwhile, the three 'mins' were waiting outside the ward. They saw and overheard everything. *I hope you'll be happy from now on.*

-----

Not the end yet!!!! Comment, silent readers, I'll be glad just to know of your presence(: and my subscribers, I LOVE YOU <3 Pyong!!!