Depression

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
The next few days after you were discharged from the hospital, you stayed in your dorm. You just lay in bed the whole day. When joy asked you to play with her, you didn't budge. When Faith called for you to teach her homework, you didn't move either. Not even when Hana brought you food.

It was already your third day without food. You felt weak and all energy being drained out of your body but couldnt bring yourself to eat. "~~~~~~ ah..." Hana set the tray of food at foot of your bed. "we're pleading you...jaebal. Just eat some alright? We'll head to class okay?" Joy sniffled a little. They then left.

A single drop of tear escaped your eye as you thought of L again. There was a knock on your door as it slowly opened. "~~~~~~?" a cautious voice asked. *Kwangmin* you slowly turned and faced him. "Hey..." he cooed.

"H-hi." you choked. "Meet, Boyfriend" after kwangmin spoke, the door creaked open again and five boys entered your room. You recognized two of them to be youngmin and minwoo.

The five of them stood in a line facing you, and kwangmin joined them. "I'm your, boyfriend! Annyeonghasaeyo! Boyfriend imnida!" you blinked at them.

"Im the leader donghyun." Donghyun spoke shyly. "I'm the bubble prince jeongmin" Jeongmin popped his gum and winked. "I'm hyunseong" hyunseong saluted. "I'm the sweetie minwoo~" minwoo sang. "And we're the Jo twins" both kwanin and youngmin gazed at you. You didn't know how to react to them.

You stared at them quietly. Even though the rest of boyfriend didn't really know you, it pained their hearts to see a girl as fragile as you. "Come on, get dressed." Youngmin tugged onto the sleeves of your shirt. "Wha-?" before you could respond, kwangmin spoke. "Let's go out." "Yeah! You're gonna be our girlfriend and go on a date with boyfriend!" Minwoo burst out loud. He couldn't hide his excitement any longer.

"But...to where?"

"You'll see" Boyfriend chorused. 

----------------------

I need a poster!!!! Would any kind soul help me make one? Pretty please?