Realization

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
Infinite was at their dance studio, practicing paradise when they heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it. You guys carry on." Leader gyu motioned for the guys to carry on. "Who is it- oh!" Sunggyu was taken aback.

"Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim" Kwangmin bowed politely. The rest of the infinite stopped what they were doing and walked over to see what was going on. "You." Kwangmin walked over to L punched him directly across his face. "Yah!" Sungyeol approached Kwangmin but L stopped him. "That's for making ~~~~~~ cry." Kwangmin growled.

"excuse me?" L wiped the blood off the corners of his lip with his sleeve. "You heard me." Kwangmin glared at L, as though sizing him up. "You thought that by breaking up with ~~~~~~ it would make those fangirls stop harassing her? Well you're wrong. She's in an even worse state. She won't eat, she can't sleep, and she keeps crying. She's even became numb from all the pain that she's handling. And fangirls used the fact that you dumped her to insult her even further. Didn't think that wouldn't happened, would you?"

Kwangmin waited for L's response but he kept quiet. "She's in pain. So much pain that you can never imagine. And let me tell you something, Im in love with her." Everybody's eyes widened. "and if you Wont do anything to keep her safe, I will. And I swear, if you won't protect and love your girlfriend, I will"

And with that, Kwangmin left.

*I was so stupid for thinking so. I hurt her and made her miserable instead. What have you done, Kim Myungsoo?* L clenched his fists.

"Is that true?" Woohyun asked. Sungyeol told the guys everything. Woohyun went over to L and placed his hand onto his shoulder. "Go. Go to her. Make everything alright again, I beg you." L nodded and dashed out of the building.

*wait for me baby, I'm coming*