I love you

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
It's was half time, and you were at your locker organizing your books. Meanwhile, someone stood afar, watching you.

"What's on the menu today?" her accomplice asked.

"flower pot" the stranger let out a big, ugly smirk.

You were completely oblivious to the whole incident as you strode across the hallway. "~~~~~~!" Youturned your head at the sweet, familiar voice. "Myungsoo...Oppa?" you were baffled. At the same time, you were nervous? *what's L doing here? Is he here to remind me of our breakup again? If he is, then I don't want to see him* you turned to leave.

After walking a few steps, you were at the exact spot above the stranger. The stranger lifted the flower pot and let it go, causing it to fall at a very high speed. "No!!!" L's scream and a sound of ceramic breaking was only what you heard before being tackled to the ground.

"Ouch..." your elbow was hurting, but something else mattered more. You were in someone's embrace. L's embrace. "You...okay?" L pulled away and was looking at you for any sign of injuries.

You nodded, eyeing L cautiously. "What about you? Are you okay?"

"That's good. What a...relief." L finished his sentence and fell onto the ground once more. Your eyes widened with shock. "Oppa. Oppa!!!" you shook L. That's when a pool of blood began forming around him.

*No..*

"Someone!!! Please help!!!" you were on the verge of crying as you settled L's head onto your lap, his blood staining your skirt. "I love you" His sweet voice whispered and he went unconscious again.

------------------------- hehe so L's back to you again!!! Clap!!!

silent readers please comment, it gives me motivation :) I appreciate my subscribers a whole lot too :)