Infinite's got your back

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend

“Hey baby.” L said softly as he entered the room. He pulled you into his arms and began your hair. You realized how much you’ve missed him and started sobbing. “Shh…” L cooed and raised your chin, kissing you sweetly. The twins looked away, and Minwoo coughed awkwardly. Feeling disturbed, you guys pulled away. “Uh… I heard what happened. Thanks, for helping me protect her.” L said sincerely.

“No problem.” Kwangmin answered.

“Let’s go.” L tugged onto your hand. “where?” Your voise sounded hoarse due to the crying. “To my dorm. The guys are worried sick about you.” You nodded.

“Thanks guys.” You smiled at the lost trio and left with L. *you’re welcome*

 --------

At Infinite’s dorm.

“~~~~~~!!!” Sungjong exclaimed as he hugged you tightly. The rest of the guys had miserable and anxious faces when they all saw how fragile you looked. You were pale and your eyes were red and puffy due to crying.

“Oppas I’m fine.” You croaked. Woohyun pulled you onto his lap and everyone including the managers gathered in the living room. When they heard about you encounters in school, their facial expressions all hardened.

“Those es.” Dongwoo cursed.

“Why I ought to-” Hoya stood up abruptly. You could swear that he was going to go to your school and drag those girls that bullied you by their hair and make them apologize to you

“Hoya, sit down. Violence won’t solve the problem.” Leader Gyu stated solemnly. His heart ached for you but he knew what he said was right. Apparently, Hoya did too. He dropped his arms and sat back down again.

“You do know that whatever happens, Infinite oppas are here for you right?” woohyun whispered, cradling you from side to side. You nodded, sniffing. “Is that the magazine?” you pointed to the magazine lying on the coffee table.

“It’s one of them,” sungyeol handed you the magazine. “You mean there’s more?” you asked, slightly alarmed. “It’s everywhere.” Sungjong admitted.

“Oh yeah. I forgot you guys were popular idols.” You said sheepishly. You flipped open the magazine and saw pictures of your dinner outing with Infinite yesterday. There were also pictures of L and you kissing in front of your dormitory.

“How..?” you managed to cough out the words. “We don’t know. Don’t worry, we’re trying our best to find out now.” Infinite’s manager spoke. “Mianhae ahjusshi.” You apologized. The fans were mad partly also because the manager knew, yet did nothing to stop it.

“No, its not your fault. It’s not anybody’s fault.” Infinite’s manager rubbed your shoulder before leaving the dorm. He also felt bad seeing you in hurt and got L to apply leave for you in school, so you didn’t have to go to school for one week.

Later at night, you were in L’s bed, snuggled closely to him. Dongwoo was already snoring beside you. “I’m sorry. I should have been more careful. Now you’re hurt.”

“Ani, ahjusshi said it wasn’t anybody’s fault remember?”

“I’ll protect you. No matter what happens, you’ll always come first.” L reassured you.

Five minutes later, your breaths became even and L guessed that you had already fallen asleep. He gently pulled the covers over you and kissed your forehead. *Sweet dreams, my angel*