breakfast with wolves

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend

"WOAH." you mumbled as you shot up from bed.

"Oh you're up! We were just about to wake you." Hana gave you a small smile while braiding her hair.

"So I'm not late? Cool." Smiling, you got out of bed.

"Morning ~~~~~~!" joy sang as she stepped out of the bathroom. "The laundry room sent your uniform so i hung it in the bathroom for you."

"Thanks, I'll go wash up."

"Oh and Faith has already went to the cafeteria. I heard the croissants here rock." Hana winked at you before continuing with her braid once more.

"Kay, I'll make it real quick"

"Wow.." Hana stared at you wide mouthed and you immediately became self consious.

"You look hot!!" joy exaimed.

"Oh come on guys, you're exaggerating." You rolled your eyes but what they said were true. The blouse was really tight fitting and the skirt only covered less than half of your thighs, perfectly showcasing your S lined body. *The fabric must've shrink* You quickly shut them up and dragged them to the cafeteria.

Upon reaching the cafeteria, the girls immediately spotted Faith and sat down. Just like the girls did just now, Faith totally freaked out when she saw you too. "Hey hotstuff." She wriggled her eyebrows as you sat down.

"Stop it." You rolled your eyes and slightly chided. "What's the big deal?"

"Well excuse me, I'm not the only one whose interested in you. Look at those hungry wolves!" Faith pointed out. She was right. The stares were making you feel totally awkward.

"I-I'm just gonna get some croissants." you stuttered and quickly walked away.

"Hey wait up!!!" The others girls called after you but you were too flustered to stop. *I miss myungsoo. I wonder what's he doing?*